Windows 10: Skype won't startup automatically

Discus and support Skype won't startup automatically in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've looked over the internet kind of but none of the answers worked. I've been trying to find a way so my skype will startup automatically but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jeff Tiki, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Jeff Tiki Win User

Skype won't startup automatically

I've looked over the internet kind of but none of the answers worked. I've been trying to find a way so my skype will startup automatically but I couldn't. So hopefully I find the answer here.
    Sincerely,

Jeff Tiki

:)

Jeff Tiki, Oct 18, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. Skype won't startup automatically

Completely disable skype on startup?

Hi,

To help us determine the troubleshooting steps to resolve your Skype startup concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• What is the make and model of the device that you're using to log in?
    • Are you trying to log in on Skype or on Skype preview?
    • Which Skype application is running on your initial startup?

We're looking forward to your response. Tagged as pending on customer.

Darwin Dim, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Skype won't startup automatically

1. Skype won't startup automatically - Similar Threads - Skype won't startup

2. Skype won't sign out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype won't sign out: From Skype, I click the ellipsis, then click "sign out". I'm then asked "Remember account and application settings on this device" to which I respond by clicking "No". Skype then appears to sign out, taking me to the "Sign in with..." page. My microsoft account still displays...
  3. Skype won't sign out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype won't sign out: From Skype, I click the ellipsis, then click "sign out". I'm then asked "Remember account and application settings on this device" to which I respond by clicking "No". Skype then appears to sign out, taking me to the "Sign in with..." page. My microsoft account still displays...
  4. Intel AX200 won't automatically connect at startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel AX200 won't automatically connect at startup: This is probably a broken record - tons of AX200/201 complaints especially since 20H2 came out. Mine is a slight variation on the theme. The network card works, but DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY CONNECT AT STARTUP even though the box is checked in the network settings to do so....
  5. Skype automatic opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Skype automatic opening: How do I stop Skype automatically starting when I start Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-automatic-opening/0d31aa14-cdf2-4cd2-a6e8-1ca429f8bc66
  6. Automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive: Hello, is it possible to configure automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive when user logs in with domain account for the first time? we are using W2K12 AD with dirsync to O365. cheers,...
  7. completely disable skype on startup

completely disable skype on startup: I don't want to use skype and certainly don't want it to startup along with windows. And dare I even ask how I can disable the auto startup? BTW, Satya tera gaan mein haathi ka itta bada lund....
  8. Unable to disable Skype for business at startup

Unable to disable Skype for business at startup: Unable to disable Skype for business at startup. Have : - turned off Tools - Options - Personal - Automatically start the app when I log on to Windows. - disabled Skype in Task Manager - Start-up. System details: - Windows 10, Version 1803, OS build 17134.285 -...
  9. disable skype startup

disable skype startup: I think this started with the new november build, but skype seems to be autostarting, even though I have not installed it. the process is called microsoft skype. how can I disable this process, so it won't start up every time I boot? any other unneeded windows...
  10. Skype Updated Automatically

Skype Updated Automatically: Has anyone here had skype automatically updated on their computer? The new version is horrible, it has like a microsoft signin page. And when you log in, it looks very bad compared to the old skype where i dont even want to use it anymore. On my phone though its still the...