Windows 10: skype

Discus and support skype in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello how can I delete skype history search from latest skype version on windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SOFOKLISpanayi, Apr 8, 2020.

1. skype

hello how can I delete skype history search from latest skype version on windows 10?

:)

SOFOKLISpanayi, Apr 8, 2020

2. Skype?

As this is a now quite established messenger system of sorts perhaps a Skype feature for people skype names so perhaps some real time problem solving/discussions could be mounted?
    Just a wee suggestion.
    What does everyone else think?

thedivinehairband, Apr 8, 2020
  3. skype doesn't closing even after clicking "Quit skype"

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to close Skype app on your computer, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the latest version of Skype on your device and check.

Method 1: Remove the earlier versions of the Skype and then install the latest version.

Step 1: Uninstall Skype from the Start Screen:

• On the Start screen, type

• From the list select Skype and right click on it.

• You will get different options on the screen .Select
      Uninstall.
    Step 2: You can also uninstall a program from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel. Click on
      Programs

• Select Programs and Features.

• Double click on Skype and follow the onscreen instructions.

Refer the below link to download the Skype app for the devices:

Download Skype | Free calls | Chat app

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update with the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 8, 2020
  4. skype

Skype Microphone echo only on 1 Win Pc

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to resolve the issue?

As the issue persists with the Skype app, I suggest you to try the below if not yet tried and check if it helps:

• Try to log-in to Skype using different account on the same computer, access the microphone and check if the issue persists.
    • Try to log-in to Skype account on different computer using this account, access the microphone and check.

Also try the below if the issue still persists.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Windows app troubleshooter to check if the issue persists.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If issue still persists,

Step 2: Uninstall and re-install Skype from Windows Store.

You can also uninstall Skype app from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Programs and Features.

• Right click on Skype
      and select uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.

Steps to Install Skype app:
    Log-in with administrator account, open
    Windows Store, search for Skype app and download latest version.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

1. skype - Similar Threads - skype

2. Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a...: Visual Foxpro. I need help making a call with skype running a VFP form. The form has a command button "call"I understand I need to use Skypes Acftive X. HOW? Can you provide code that works. it be easier to learn....
  3. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...: Hallo,ich habe ein kurioses Problem mit der Anmeldung bei meinem MS Konto auf einem meiner PCs. Es begann damit, dass Skype sich nicht mehr mit dem Konto anmelden wollte. Dann beschwerte sich Office, dass etwas mit dem Konto nicht stimme, aber die angebotene Lösung schlug...
  4. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...: Hallo,ich habe ein kurioses Problem mit der Anmeldung bei meinem MS Konto auf einem meiner PCs. Es begann damit, dass Skype sich nicht mehr mit dem Konto anmelden wollte. Dann beschwerte sich Office, dass etwas mit dem Konto nicht stimme, aber die angebotene Lösung schlug...
  5. Mein Microsoft Konto funktioniert auf einem meiner PCs nicht mehr - erst nur bei Skype,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?: How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?I am preparing an old computer to donate and I don't want to attach an account to it....
  7. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?: How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?I am preparing an old computer to donate and I don't want to attach an account to it....
  8. How do I install Windows 10 WITHOUT email, phone, skype, security key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How to restore access to my old Skype account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to restore access to my old Skype account.: Hello, i've been trying to restore my old Skype account using username, no success. When choosing to reset the password and choosing to get the code to my phone number i see the message that i'm unable to use that verification method. It was probably blocked since i didn't...
  10. How to restore access to my old Skype account.

How to restore access to my old Skype account.: Hello, i've been trying to restore my old Skype account using username, no success. When choosing to reset the password and choosing to get the code to my phone number i see the message that i'm unable to use that verification method. It was probably blocked since i didn't...