Windows 10: Skyrim keeps crashing in Windows 10

Discus and support Skyrim keeps crashing in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Skyrim from the Microsoft Store and installed it in a Windows 10 Operating System environment. Skyrim plays but it crashes frequently.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidSurti, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Skyrim keeps crashing in Windows 10

I purchased Skyrim from the Microsoft Store and installed it in a Windows 10 Operating System environment. Skyrim plays but it crashes frequently. For instances it will crash when I spawn many creatures. How do I fix this problem? Is there a Windows 10 configuration setting that I can adjust?

:)

DavidSurti, Mar 29, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 29, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Antioxde Win User

Skyrim keeps crashing in Windows 10

Skyrim.

Whenever I start up Skyrim and press Continue It seems to crash on the loading screen, can anybody help me solve this issue?

Moved from ( Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Start Menu )

Antioxde, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Skyrim keeps crashing in Windows 10

1. Skyrim keeps crashing in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Skyrim keeps crashing

2. Windows 10 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keeps crashing: I have absolutely no idea about what caused this, but windows 10 crashes whenever I am using it randomly. I think that something is there in the hardware because it crashed before a reset and still crashes after a reset. Right now it crashed when I opened a ms word...
  3. windows 10 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 keeps crashing: Moved my stuff into a new dorm and it's been crashing ever since yesterday. I don't think I damaged it, but it keeps happening.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  4. Windows 10 keeps crashing

Windows 10 keeps crashing: My PC has been getting the blue screen of death for several months now. But more recently its started to crash everyday at least 5 times a day back to back. I’ve reset my PC to factory settings, checked my drivers, did the system32 scan and a few other things but I still...
  5. Windows 10 Keeps crashing

Windows 10 Keeps crashing: Hi, I did a Factory reset on my pc and ever since i did my factory reset, my pc crashes atleast 10 times a day. Whatever game i play I crash every 10-20 minutes. Please help This has been going on for weeks now. : ***moved on english forum***...
  6. Windows 10 keeps crashing...

Windows 10 keeps crashing...: I have hated Windows 10 since I have been forced to use it... I hate my computer... Now I will be in the middle of something and my screen goes black... Nothing I can do to bring it back to life. I shut it off and turn it on again and my computer just shuts off again. I do...
  7. Windows 10 Keeps Crashing

Windows 10 Keeps Crashing: Hi, i have Bad experience as you can see i'm With Windows Lately, Explorer and Software Keeps Crashing At Least 3 Time A day i have done everything that i can, *Sfc scan * tried to find Updates *Virus Scan from Both Norton and Nod32, And Also Online Scan *Registry...
  8. Windows 10 keep crashing...

Windows 10 keep crashing...: My win 10 keeps crashing every 35 mins - 2 hours since i updated it 2-3 days ago... The crash isnt common it shows me some white screen with little black lines... And i need to reset my pc to continiue what i was working on......
  9. Windows 10 keep crashing

Windows 10 keep crashing: Hello I recently bought windows 10 for my mother and the pc hast been running stable since. She plays games here GameTwist - Play online on Europe's biggest gaming platform - for free! and always crashes while playing. I hope someone can tell me where the problem is so i...
  10. Skyrim crashing with Exception code: 0xc0000417 , what's broken?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skyrim crashing with Exception code: 0xc0000417 , what's broken?: Ok, so, three times today Skyrim has just crashed to desktop, no pop ups, no warnings, one minute i am riding across Skyrim on horseback and the next I am looking at the desktop. The last crash left the following in the Application Event Viewer - Faulting application name:...