Windows 10: Skyrim SE from gamepass pc issue

Discus and support Skyrim SE from gamepass pc issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, this has been an ordeal. This problem started yesterday when I decided to get Skyrim Special Edition on my computer using gamepass pc. I went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Autrx, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Autrx Win User

Skyrim SE from gamepass pc issue

Ok, this has been an ordeal.

This problem started yesterday when I decided to get Skyrim Special Edition on my computer using gamepass pc. I went along and installed all 23 GB and then Booted it up. Admin Prompt. Approve. Admin Prompt, again for seemingly the exact same executable. Odd. Approve. Then I get the error I don't have it in front of me so take this with a grain of salt cannot locate program insert file location here. Strange. I go through and look at where the application is said not to be installed WindowsApps in ProgramFiles and wouldn't you know it, it is there. Odd. I go back and try to boot it again. Admin Prompt. Approve. Admin Prompt. Approve. Error, again, but this time it gives me file system error: -2015452912. Ok, might be an installation error so I go to add or change programs and first terminate: no change, refresh: no change, restart: no change. At this time I'm out of my mind on what to do. So I go back to the exe and try to boot it. I don't have access. I change the security so that I do have access. Apparently, I don't.

Here comes the second leg. I decided to see whether I can make my own shortcut. I painstakingly do so and now when I boot it up using the new shortcut I get: Admin Prompt. Approve. Admin Prompt. Approve. and then I get the error 0x87E10BD0. When running it from the shortcut, I don't have the application key to run it.

AT this point I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I have a program that when you boot it through conventional means just refuses to run, And through non-conventional doesn't have the means to. I have reached out to Bethesda Support Yet to find an agent after 24 hours and Microsoft Support who put it up to a server/network error which I have good proof of is not. I just want to pay so Skyrim but to do so I have to go through a trial by fire. I really need some support or something because I'm out of options.

Best regards and thanks in advance, Autrx

:)

Autrx, Apr 7, 2021
  2. fus10n75 Win User

Halo masterchief collection gamepass issue

Thanks for the reply again!

I previously had done a sfc scan with no protection errors. I did, however, do a in place upgrade as suggested above in your post, leaving apps and settings intact. Sadly my problem still persists.

Its pretty strange as another PC gamepass game works, so confused why HMCC has issues?

fus10n75, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Xbox GamePass PC - The Messenger not launching

Hello, i just bought the GamePass Pc subscriptions. I've already downloaded other games like, Ori and A Plague Tale, and those works just fine, but when i downloaded the messenger and try to launch it i get this error

"The Messenger al momento non è disponibile nel tuo account. Il codice di errore, se necessario, è: 0x803F8001"

translation:

"The Messenger is not avaliable on you account at the moment. The error code, if necessary, is:"

I already googled the issue and i found no solutions to this error. Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Edoardo

EdoardoCapulli, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Skyrim SE from gamepass pc issue

gamepass for pc

I want to install bardstale IV on my pc with gamepass but all i get is"SOMETHING HAPPENED ON OUR END" 2 days in a row. I got the download app but I get the same thing.

robertparson2, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Skyrim SE from gamepass pc issue

1. Skyrim SE from gamepass pc issue - Similar Threads - Skyrim gamepass issue

2. Skyrim on Xbox for PC will not launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skyrim on Xbox for PC will not launch.: Hello, AllI recently downloaded Skyrim for PC using the Xbox app and i cannot launch. I get an error saying something about the file system. Also, i'm not sure but i tried looking for the path the error is describing which is saying the C drive but i did not install this game...
  3. Game Pass for pc save location for Skyrim SE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass for pc save location for Skyrim SE: I am having trouble finding the save location for Skyrim SE for Xbox game pass on my pc. Because of the frequent crashing on the Xbox game pass store port and overall bad port fore some reason, I rebought Skyrim on steam instead and was looking for my save game so I could...
  4. Skyrim SE from gamepass pc issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skyrim SE from gamepass pc issue: Ok, this has been an ordeal. This problem started yesterday when I decided to get Skyrim Special Edition on my computer using gamepass pc. I went along and installed all 23 GB and then Booted it up. Admin Prompt. Approve. Admin Prompt, again for seemingly the exact same...
  5. Skyrim SE from gamepass pc issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Skyrim SE from gamepass pc issue: Ok, this has been an ordeal. This problem started yesterday when I decided to get Skyrim Special Edition on my computer using gamepass pc. I went along and installed all 23 GB and then Booted it up. Admin Prompt. Approve. Admin Prompt, again for seemingly the exact same...
  6. Skyrim SE from gamepass pc issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Skyrim SE from gamepass pc issue

8. Microsoft Gamepass Ultimate PC Issue

Microsoft Gamepass Ultimate PC Issue: I attempted to use the PC Microsoft Store app to install a game that was free with Game Pass Ultimate. I confirmed that I had the ultimate game pass, and yet when I hovered over install, a red circle with a line replaced my cursor....
  9. BSOD 0x00000001 triggered by Skyrim SE quicksave/autosave

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD 0x00000001 triggered by Skyrim SE quicksave/autosave: Hello everyone I've been trying to resolve this issue for a week or so and have not had much luck. I built a new computer with a Ryzen 1800x to replace my dead one and cloned my drives to brand new M.2 drives. I have a Samsung 960 PRO for boot/applications and a WD blue 1TB...
  10. BSOD playing Heavy Modded Skyrim SE bugcheck 0x0000000a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Heavy Modded Skyrim SE bugcheck 0x0000000a: Hello *Smile Welcome to Ten Forums I looked at the files you captured but unfortunately there were no BSOD mini-dumps created. The eventlog shows the following: Code: 2018-04-13T18:53:06.878 Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation....