Windows 10: Slacker Radio App is back for PC. =)

Discus and support Slacker Radio App is back for PC. =) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure when this happened but it was listed in "My Library" in the Windows Store and no longer in the "Does not work on this device" section. I used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alphanumeric, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Slacker Radio App is back for PC. =)

Not sure when this happened but it was listed in "My Library" in the Windows Store and no longer in the "Does not work on this device" section. I used it in the past on my PC then it became no longer available. Only the mobile version was listed. I use the free version. There are some adds, they don't bother me though, I don't find them obtrusive. I just minimize it while its playing. I like my Classic Rock. *Cool

:)

alphanumeric, Aug 7, 2016

2. Is Nokia blocking I Heart Radio and Slacker apps?

OK, so my Lumia 920 was, when I first got it, would play slacker radio, and I Heart radio. A while back, Slacker radio stopped working, app was still downloadable but music would never load. I loved I heart radio app but recently it stopped working, so I
    eventually uninstalled it and was going to reinstall it. Well now the app is gone. I go to download it and I get a message this app is not available for your device, tap here for more info.

Now, I know the app IS available because I can download it to my wifes LG and my old Samsung. BTW, slacker radio is also downloadable, and plays on my old samsung. All things are pointing to Nokia or the Lumia device.

Thanks for reading.

blaze2000---01, Aug 7, 2016
  3. garym114 Win User
    garym114, Aug 7, 2016
  4. Slacker Radio App is back for PC. =)

It looks like if you minimize it, it stops playing? It didn't do that in the old version I ran before? I can open another App/program on top of it though with no issues.

alphanumeric, Aug 7, 2016
Thema:

Slacker Radio App is back for PC. =)

1. Slacker Radio App is back for PC. =) - Similar Threads - Slacker Radio App

2. What is the best radio app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best radio app?: Hi,What is the best radio app? Can I find it in the Microsoft Store?Thank you very much!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-radio-app/d8a835d5-ae17-4630-ad48-9d61fd40dfc9
  3. What is the best radio app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best radio app?: Hi,What is the best radio app? Can I find it in the Microsoft Store?Thank you very much!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-radio-app/d8a835d5-ae17-4630-ad48-9d61fd40dfc9
  4. Iheart radio app failure in windows10.

Iheart radio app failure in windows10.: I cannot open the Iheart radio app in windows10. I have repaired, uninstalled re-installed several times with the same result. Is there something else to make it work?...
  5. Iheart radio app failure in windows10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iheart radio app failure in windows10.: I cannot open the Iheart radio app in windows10. I have repaired, uninstalled re-installed several times with the same result. Is there something else to make it work?...
  6. Iheart radio app failure in windows10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. TuneIn Radio App Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TuneIn Radio App Issue: I downloaded the TuneIn app a few months ago and it was working fine. Then it would load. I've tried the app repair feature, uninstalling and reinstalling but it keeps coming up with an error....
  8. windows 10 phone 950 audials radio app

windows 10 phone 950 audials radio app: Hello anyone, I can't down load audials radio app from Microsoft Store back on my phone ,I had the app on my phone but because the battery what came with the phone was rubbish and had too take apps off and close down some Suff in order too had a bit of battery life. I...
  9. Use radio speakers with pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Use radio speakers with pc?: So i was given some Pure ST-1 and XT-1 speakers, and they are made to use with an Evoke 1-XT radio, which i don't have. Is there any way to connect them up to my PC? 117784
  10. Radio Function

Radio Function: Is there a radio function as part of Groove. I'm on the RTM build, all updated. I've seen clips showing a radio function on the left side toolbar but can't figure out on how to show it and use it??? TIA 24753