Windows 10: Slash key isn't working

Discus and support Slash key isn't working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My slash key has the following configuration:?+/°When I press it, it should type "/" but it shows "+" instead.When I try it with shift it should type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aline0301, May 26, 2022.

1. Aline0301 Win User

Slash key isn't working

My slash key has the following configuration:?+/°When I press it, it should type "/" but it shows "+" instead.When I try it with shift it should type "?" but it also shows "+".And when I try it with alt gr it should type "°" but nothing shows up.I tried the other keys with multiple symbols and they work fine so this is exclusive to my slash key. Is there a way to fix it?

:)

Aline0301, May 26, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 26, 2022
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, May 26, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

Slash key isn't working

Cannot get Forward OR Backward Slash to work in Windows 10

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we are happy to help you.

You are not able use forward slash key and backward slash key on your keyboard

Could you answer few questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the make and model of the keyboard?
    • Do you have problem with any other keys?

I would like you to use On screen keyboard and check.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key+W and type On Screen Key Board.
    • Select Turn on screen Key Board on or off.
    • Click on Start On Screen Key Board.
    A new key board window will open up. Try to use that and check if it works.

Post back us with results. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, May 26, 2022
Thema:

Slash key isn't working

1. Slash key isn't working - Similar Threads - Slash key isn't

2. My Forward Slash Key isnt working and instead making ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Forward Slash Key isnt working and instead making ?: Any time that i try to press / it inputs as ? im not holding shift and when i hold shift it still comes out as ?it very rarely actually puts a / but it almost always inputs as a questionmarkCaps Lock is Off. Num Lock is Off. Not holding shift but it only does ???The key is...
  3. Keys b,n, space bar, slash and left and right keys not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keys b,n, space bar, slash and left and right keys not working: This is my laptop I use it for school, this started 4 weeks ago. One day my b,n,spacebar,slash,left and right keys weren’t working.My laptop is a dell latitude 5480windows 10-2017And I do download programs on it, but I don’t download them regularly.Looking forward to seeing...
  4. My Camera isn't working. It shows me a camera with a slash icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Camera isn't working. It shows me a camera with a slash icon.: My camera was working fine last evening, however when I tried opening my camera on google meet, it shows a camera with a slash in the middle icon. So I thought that it's just the site that has a problem, but that icon appeared again when I tried to use my camera installed in...
  5. My Camera isn't working. It shows me a camera with a slash icon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Camera isn't working. It shows me a camera with a slash icon.: My camera was working fine last evening, however when I tried opening my camera on google meet, it shows a camera with a slash in the middle icon. So I thought that it's just the site that has a problem, but that icon appeared again when I tried to use my camera installed in...
  6. Slash key isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slash key isn't working: My slash key has the following configuration:?+/°When I press it, it should type "/" but it shows "+" instead.When I try it with shift it should type "?" but it also shows "+".And when I try it with alt gr it should type "°" but nothing shows up.I tried the other keys with...
  7. my slash key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my slash key doesnt work: my slash key and question mark key dont work at all like they dont produce an e or anything they just do not work, the key randomly started spamming and then stopped working...
  8. Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera: The camera of my Lenovo S340 laptop isn't working. It shows this grey screen with a slashed camera. The light next to the camera is switching on but the camera doesn't work. I tried troubleshooting and updating it but no results. [ATTACH]...
  9. Forward slash key works but question mark is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Forward slash key works but question mark is not working.: I am using Windows 10 on my laptop. Everything was working fine but from yesterday I've noticed my Question Mark key on keyboard is not working. I don't think it is a hardware problem, because Forward Slash under Question Mark key is working fine. Neither it is the problem...
  10. Shift (at) key isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shift (at) key isn't working: I just opened up my brand new HP laptop and when I press shift (at) I get " instead of the (at) symbol. When I press shift quotation I get @ so they have swapped around somehow....