Windows 10: Slashing Screen

Discus and support Slashing Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I fix my flashing screen on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slashing-screen/ca5974fd-4366-4681-b9a1-53b99d087121 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeAlleyne1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Slashing Screen

How can I fix my flashing screen on windows 10?

:)

GeorgeAlleyne1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Cannot get Forward OR Backward Slash to work in Windows 10

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we are happy to help you.

You are not able use forward slash key and backward slash key on your keyboard

Could you answer few questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the make and model of the keyboard?
    • Do you have problem with any other keys?

I would like you to use On screen keyboard and check.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key+W and type On Screen Key Board.
    • Select Turn on screen Key Board on or off.
    • Click on Start On Screen Key Board.
    A new key board window will open up. Try to use that and check if it works.

Post back us with results. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Slashing Screen

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Slashing Screen

1. Slashing Screen - Similar Threads - Slashing Screen

2. blue screen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    blue screen: what is a system licence violation and what can be done to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen/c5d2e4bb-b4f7-4f5f-a782-606b22daeca0"
  3. ENC icon on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    ENC icon on lock screen: The ENC icon appeared on my laptop. I figured out how to hide it on my taskbar, but it's still appearing on the lock screen. How can it be hidden there also? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enc-icon-on-lock-screen/833d0a03-c3a1-470e-8e8a-7a8391e0fb6e
  4. Blue Screen Error - Time sensitive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error - Time sensitive: Been having a problem where I get a Blue Screen error occasionally after opening laptop form sleep mode. I wasn't able to determine the cause through research and had resolved to just saving my work before putting the laptop to sleep. Today for the first time I received the...
  5. Auto slash(\) problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto slash(\) problem: Okay the problem is pretty annoying. PC: Lenovo Ideapad 320 OS: Windows 10 Build: 1809 and 1903 The Problem at hand: Slash - '\' is being entered automatically. It continues to enter as long as I am not not pressing any key. The moment I press a key, the auto pressing...
  6. Num lock turns off slash key on numeric keypad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Num lock turns off slash key on numeric keypad: I'm using Windows 10 and a Logitech wireless keyboard. For some reason when I turn on Num Lock it turns off the forward slash key on the numeric keypad though the * - and . keys still work. It's annoying if I'm trying to type a calculation into a calculator or spreadsheet so...
  7. Keyboard Back Slash Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Back Slash Windows 10: The back slash no longer works on the latest update of windows 10 and I need it to address the usb on my router any help would be appreciated. Regards Aidan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-back-slash-windows-10/cd98ef0b-031d-4c5c-b208-b2345f608624
  8. My forward slash key doesn't work, however the question mark button does

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My forward slash key doesn't work, however the question mark button does: Notes Question mark does work Forward slash does work when I'm in the windows startup entering my password Forward slash does not do anything, nor does it print another symbol or letter My language is English (United States) My keyboard is US- QWERTY and I have also tried...
  9. toolbars and extensions have circle with slash and not working after windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    toolbars and extensions have circle with slash and not working after windows 10 updates: I recently d/l the windows 10 1803 update and my toolbar and extensions now has a circle with a slash thru it how can I get them working again...
  10. Windows 10 latest update. Slashing on every textbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 latest update. Slashing on every textbox: Hello good day :) i just updated my laptop 1:13am August 17,2018 then after updating while i was typing "a it always follow with a slash continous not stopping unless i press delete or backspace." Not just a but also goes with other letters. And also the numlock key. I...