Windows 10: Slashing Screen

Discus and support Slashing Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I fix my flashing screen on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slashing-screen/ca5974fd-4366-4681-b9a1-53b99d087121 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeAlleyne1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Slashing Screen

How can I fix my flashing screen on windows 10?

:)

GeorgeAlleyne1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Cannot get Forward OR Backward Slash to work in Windows 10

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we are happy to help you.

You are not able use forward slash key and backward slash key on your keyboard

Could you answer few questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the make and model of the keyboard?
    • Do you have problem with any other keys?

I would like you to use On screen keyboard and check.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key+W and type On Screen Key Board.
    • Select Turn on screen Key Board on or off.
    • Click on Start On Screen Key Board.
    A new key board window will open up. Try to use that and check if it works.

Post back us with results. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Slashing Screen

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Slashing Screen

1. Slashing Screen - Similar Threads - Slashing Screen

2. I want date format of slash type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want date format of slash type: I want date format of slash type https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-date-format-of-slash-type/1d664110-b717-40b9-9453-7494b54cff3d
  3. I want date format of slash type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want date format of slash type: I want date format of slash type https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-date-format-of-slash-type/1d664110-b717-40b9-9453-7494b54cff3d
  4. Why does a trailing slash get automatically added to meta elements in an ASP.NET master...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does a trailing slash get automatically added to meta elements in an ASP.NET master...: Using Visual Studio 2022 to develop an ASP.NET web site with master pages, when a meta element is part of an ASP.NET master page, a trailing slash gets automatically added to the element by the time the page is served. For example, if this appears in the master page:<meta...
  5. Why does a trailing slash get automatically added to meta elements in an ASP.NET master...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does a trailing slash get automatically added to meta elements in an ASP.NET master...: Using Visual Studio 2022 to develop an ASP.NET web site with master pages, when a meta element is part of an ASP.NET master page, a trailing slash gets automatically added to the element by the time the page is served. For example, if this appears in the master page:<meta...
  6. Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera: I need to fix my Camera, I have a Lenovo Laptop... I've been needing to go to zooms lately... but my camera just shows a grey screen with a white slashed camera, but the top camera light shines as if the cam is actually on, I've had this problem before.. I do not know how to...
  7. Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera not working, Shows a grey screen with a Slashed Camera: I need to fix my Camera, I have a Lenovo Laptop... I've been needing to go to zooms lately... but my camera just shows a grey screen with a white slashed camera, but the top camera light shines as if the cam is actually on, I've had this problem before.. I do not know how to...
  8. Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera

Camera isn't working, shows a grey screen with a slashed camera: The camera of my Lenovo S340 laptop isn't working. It shows this grey screen with a slashed camera. The light next to the camera is switching on but the camera doesn't work. I tried troubleshooting and updating it but no results. [ATTACH]...
  9. My camera doesn't work, It shows a grey screen with a slashed camera

My camera doesn't work, It shows a grey screen with a slashed camera: [ATTACH] I have already followed the advise from- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera-winpc/camera-doesnt-work-it-shows-a-grey-screen-with-a/2a732867-8496-47f3-bd50-32dd9c3bcd8f however it is a bit out dated and the solutions have not...
  10. Typing screen fills up with forward slashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Typing screen fills up with forward slashes: Whenever I open any program that include/s a typing window, I hear a soft ring, followed by the typing window filling up with forward slashes. ///////////////////////// If I do nothing, the slashes continue filling the area ad infinitum. ///////etc.. What can I do to stop...