Windows 10: slave microsof claiming

Discus and support slave microsof claiming in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; is there anybody who can tell to microsoft to try not to be the world owner ? microsoft is really boring asking me to correct my account after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by piero.tambornini, Apr 28, 2020.

1. slave microsof claiming

is there anybody who can tell to microsoft to try not to be the world owner ? microsoft is really boring asking me to correct my account

after corrected several time .

it s clear what they want from all users and i would be grateful if one or theyr rapresentative would affoird/face the problem.

hope who is reading is not so candid not understanding.

my full name is Piero Tambornini,

p w

try to be noit a slave as u are by now

:)

piero.tambornini, Apr 28, 2020
  2. prufrockx Win User

Getting rid of Microsof Apps

During the last update Microsof Apps got installed on my phone. I want to get rid of that **bleep**, but there doesn't seem to be an obvious way to remove it...

Any suggestions?

prufrockx, Apr 28, 2020
  3. BIOS slave drive problem

Hi there.

Having a problem at the moment that I can't sort out.

I am running Windows 10 64 bit and when I run it with one SATA HDD connected to SATA1 on my ASUS motherboard and two DVD drives my BIOS displays as follows.

Primary IDE Master (Pioneer DVD - RW DV)
    Primary IDE Slave (Pioneer DVD - RW DV)
    Third IDE Master (WDC WD10EARS - 22Y5B1)
    Third IDE Slave (Not Detected)

All is well and W10 runs fine at this setup, Boot sequence is DVD, HDD, Floppy.

If I add a second formatted WDC WD10EARS on SATA2 as a back up drive for important data my BIOS then displays,
    Primary IDE Master (Pioneer DVD - RW DV)
    Primary IDE Slave (Pioneer DVD - RW DV)
    Third IDE Master (Not Detected)
    Third IDE Slave (Not Detected)

Now will not boot and get the 'Boot device not found insert bootable disk' etc message.

Have tried the following all of which give the same result.
    2 other formatted slaves on SATA2.
    Different cables.
    Other SATA motherboard positions.

I have fitted the slave to my external USB drive caddy and Windows sees it OK.

Without the slave fitted to the motherboard all is fine, can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks.

Griffmastrr, Apr 28, 2020
  4. slave microsof claiming

Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

slave microsof claiming

1. slave microsof claiming - Similar Threads - slave microsof claiming

2. Microsof Defender Antivirus Disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsof Defender Antivirus Disabled: Windows 10 Home 22H2. Microsoft Defender Antivirus became disabled somehow while I was troubleshooting a GPU problem. At present, I cannot reactivate Windows Defender Antivirus. The on-off switch is grayed out under "Real time Protection" in Virus Threats and Protection...
  3. Microsof Defender Antivirus Disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsof Defender Antivirus Disabled: Windows 10 Home 22H2. Microsoft Defender Antivirus became disabled somehow while I was troubleshooting a GPU problem. At present, I cannot reactivate Windows Defender Antivirus. The on-off switch is grayed out under "Real time Protection" in Virus Threats and Protection...
  4. Change my microsof account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change my microsof account: Hello, I want to change my microsof account in my HP laptop, and at the same time stay with my account on the computer, I want to stay with all my apps, with all my photos, that everything runs as normal. But with a different microsof account, bc i want to erase the email,...
  5. bitlocker not encrypting slave drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bitlocker not encrypting slave drive: Hello, I installed bit locker on Windows 10 after upgrading to professional. I do not have a TMP and I setup bit locker to work without. Everything worked without problem. However, bit locker does not see my internal slave hard drive or my external WDD Book. Bit locker can...
  6. BIOS slave drive problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BIOS slave drive problem: Hi there. Having a problem at the moment that I can't sort out. I am running Windows 10 64 bit and when I run it with one SATA HDD connected to SATA1 on my ASUS motherboard and two DVD drives my BIOS displays as follows. Primary IDE Master (Pioneer DVD - RW DV) Primary IDE...
  7. BIOS slave drive problem

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS slave drive problem: Hi there. Having a problem at the moment that I can't sort out. I am running Windows 10 64 bit and when I run it with one SATA HDD connected to SATA1 on my ASUS motherboard and two DVD drives my BIOS displays as follows. Primary IDE Master (Pioneer DVD - RW DV) Primary IDE...
  8. Microsof ultimate word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsof ultimate word: My Microsoft ultimate word has stopped working - i've been using it for quite some time until today. There is an error message 0x803F8001 I have looked online for it and seen around 5 or more different solutions to solving this issue . Does Microsoft have a solution ??...
  9. Signing Into Microsof\t Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing Into Microsof\t Account: Hi, I am having problems logging into my Microsoft account in minecraft on my laptop. I am logged in on the microsoft store, where I purchased the game from, as well as in the xbox one application but when I try to log in on minecraft it just says, "We're sorry something went...
  10. Microsof Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsof Store: Dear Responsible, I'm using windows10 in my PC, but it can not open Microsoft Store. Every time I tried to open, it closed automatically in 2/3 seconds without showing anything. but I tried to download games and apps from Xbox but it shows an error code. for you I upload...