Windows 10: Sleep Diagnostics show only "Working" state

Discus and support Sleep Diagnostics show only "Working" state in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Using Brink's tutorial on sleep diagnostics I came up with this: [img] Way down the list there was one valid "3" sleep, but that's it. What's going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kupuna, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Kupuna Win User

Sleep Diagnostics show only "Working" state

Using Brink's tutorial on sleep diagnostics I came up with this:

Sleep Diagnostics show only "Working" state [​IMG]

Way down the list there was one valid "3" sleep, but that's it.
    What's going on? I don't know how to interpret the data.

:)

Kupuna, Jun 3, 2018

2. Sleep mode not working only after I use it for an hour

Hi Vive,

To address your concern, since you've already tried doing the Power Troubleshooter, we suggest that we try doing manual troubleshooting. Follow the steps below for instructions:

• Click the Windows key + R, then run the following command:
      cd %userprofile%\Desktop
    • powercfg /a — This will allow you to get the available sleep states supprted by your machine. Kindly take a screenshot once done so you can show us if Standby (SO) is supported on your machine. If it is supported though, you may proceed
      to the third step.
    • powercfg /sleepstudy — This will get the diagnostics for connected standby report and it will be saved on Desktop, You may send us a screenshot on this as well.
    • powercfg /systemsleepdiagnostics — This will generate a diagnostic report of system sleep transitions saved on the Desktop. Take a screenshot and send this as well.

We look forward to your response.

Jeraldine Ase, Jun 4, 2018
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Bluetooth will not connect when the PC wakes up from sleep on Windows 10.

You mentioned that Bluetooth isn't working only if the computer have just been activated after sleep. To further isolate the issue, we suggest that you turn off hibernation. Follow this step by step instructions:

• Right click on the Start Menu button, and choose Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter the following line: powercfg /h off
    • Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Karla Alm, Jun 4, 2018
Thema:

Sleep Diagnostics show only "Working" state

1. Sleep Diagnostics show only "Working" state - Similar Threads - Sleep Diagnostics show

2. Sleep not working in a laptop with only S0 sleep state

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep not working in a laptop with only S0 sleep state: I have a problem with a program which sleeps windows computers. It is working in plenty of them. Now i have acquired a new laptop and i noticed that this system no works anymore. It is in Windows 11 although i think that it is irrelevant at this point.Commands for turning off...
  3. Sleep not working in a laptop with only S0 sleep state

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep not working in a laptop with only S0 sleep state: I have a problem with a program which sleeps windows computers. It is working in plenty of them. Now i have acquired a new laptop and i noticed that this system no works anymore. It is in Windows 11 although i think that it is irrelevant at this point.Commands for turning off...
  4. Sleep states not available on system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep states not available on system: Hi,My laptop does not enter sleep, instead it enters hibernate. I ran powercfg /a, and got the following:The following sleep states are available on this system: Standby S0 Low Power Idle Network Connected HibernateThe following sleep states are not available on this system:...
  5. sleep state is strange

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sleep state is strange: Hi.After recent win10 21H1 updates 2021/10/2~6, my PC sleeps ? in a strange way.1. PC enters sleep state S3 immediately after pushing power buttonEventData TargetState 4 EffectiveState 4 Reason 0 Flags 1 TransitionsToOn 7 2. PC wakes up automatically from sleep state after...
  6. Windows 10: Software Only Works In Safe/Diagnostics Mode?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10: Software Only Works In Safe/Diagnostics Mode?: Hello everyone, Just to preface everything, this may initially start like I've got trouble with particular software but as the same thing has occurred with vastly different programs, I thought the issue is a Windows one and not software-specific. I have however sought help...
  7. Windows 10: Software Only Works In Safe/Diagnostics Mode?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10: Software Only Works In Safe/Diagnostics Mode?: Hello everyone, Just to preface everything, this may initially start like I've got trouble with particular software but as the same thing has occurred with vastly different programs, I thought the issue is a Windows one and not software-specific. I have however sought help...
  8. System will not go into hibernate state from sleep state

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System will not go into hibernate state from sleep state: There is a issue on my system, my power setting as below. when my system was in sleep state, I found it would be awakened to desktop instead of went into hibernate state after 180 minutes. If I disable the RTC wake support for hibernate,the system could went into hibernate...
  9. Sleep states, how to control

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep states, how to control: I believe that when Windows enters sleep, it goes from a light sleep state into deeper states. Is it possible to control when it does this, how long it spends in each state? I have a tablet that, after it's gone to sleep, can be woken up by the Windows key any time. I...
  10. Half sleep state? Wierd state that won't start...

in Windows 10 Support
    Half sleep state? Wierd state that won't start...: I am finding that occasionally my Windows 10 Pro pc will seem to be aleep, that is, screen blank, no response to keyboard or mouse, or power button. But the fans are going. To get it going I must hold the power button down until it completely shuts it off, and I can then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 interpret sleep diagnostics graph