Sleep Diagnostics show only "Working" state

Discus and support Sleep Diagnostics show only "Working" state in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Using Brink's tutorial on sleep diagnostics I came up with this: [img] Way down the list there was one valid "3" sleep, but that's it. What's going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kupuna, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Kupuna Win User

Using Brink's tutorial on sleep diagnostics I came up with this:

Sleep Diagnostics show only "Working" state [​IMG]

Way down the list there was one valid "3" sleep, but that's it.
    What's going on? I don't know how to interpret the data.

:)

Kupuna, Jun 3, 2018
  2. Jeraldine Ase Win User

Sleep mode not working only after I use it for an hour

Hi Vive,

To address your concern, since you've already tried doing the Power Troubleshooter, we suggest that we try doing manual troubleshooting. Follow the steps below for instructions:

• Click the Windows key + R, then run the following command:
      cd %userprofile%\Desktop
    • powercfg /a — This will allow you to get the available sleep states supprted by your machine. Kindly take a screenshot once done so you can show us if Standby (SO) is supported on your machine. If it is supported though, you may proceed
      to the third step.
    • powercfg /sleepstudy — This will get the diagnostics for connected standby report and it will be saved on Desktop, You may send us a screenshot on this as well.
    • powercfg /systemsleepdiagnostics — This will generate a diagnostic report of system sleep transitions saved on the Desktop. Take a screenshot and send this as well.

We look forward to your response.

Jeraldine Ase, Jun 4, 2018
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Bluetooth will not connect when the PC wakes up from sleep on Windows 10.

You mentioned that Bluetooth isn't working only if the computer have just been activated after sleep. To further isolate the issue, we suggest that you turn off hibernation. Follow this step by step instructions:

• Right click on the Start Menu button, and choose Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter the following line: powercfg /h off
    • Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Karla Alm, Jun 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Sleep Diagnostics show only "Working" state - Similar Threads - Sleep Diagnostics show

2. How do i prevent external HDD to go in sleep in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i prevent external HDD to go in sleep in windows 10 ?: I am using windows 10 in my laptop and desktop. I am having a problem with my external HDD. Windows automatically disconnects my external HDD after 30-40 minutes. I have tried all but still it disconnects with a sound. In windows 7 all same steps worked for me but I don't...
  3. Links within display settings not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Links within display settings not working: [ATTACH] The links in the above are not working. I wish to access the 27" monitor settings as despite having the right drivers, and the right cables, it will not display anything above 1920*1080....
  4. Why do I have only 3,3 GB of available RAM out of 6?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I have only 3,3 GB of available RAM out of 6?: So my laptop is never slow on normal usage, but when I play heavy games like CS:GO it really lags. The framerate drops so much, to the point where I can't even move in the game without bumping into enemies and objects. Now, I know I don't have a gaming laptop (see the...
  5. Desktop icons doesn't show up until I restart explorer.exe on task manager on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons doesn't show up until I restart explorer.exe on task manager on start up: Hello I've had this problem for over a month now and I do not know what has caused it Every time I start my computer up or restart (sleep not affected) my desktop icons are all gone If I go on file explorer and check my drives, everything is still there but if I try to...
  6. Ctrl Alt Delete not working

Ctrl Alt Delete not working: My Win10 HP laptop freezes often and when attempts are made to use Ctrl Alt Delete it no longer works-period- .. All I can do is power off .. there is no workaround so far that I have found. PLEASE HELP!...
  7. I have 4 windows10 system....none work correctly

I have 4 windows10 system....none work correctly: My little home/office uses 3 desk-top computes. All had windows 7 Pro as of 2014. Update to windows 8 (later8.1) on all. No one liked 8/8.1 OS. On July 29th, 2015 we updated to windows 10 for free. I actually have one system for back up to the other 3, so I updated that one...
  8. Shows a different file size when hovering as opposed to properties.

in Windows 10 Support
    Shows a different file size when hovering as opposed to properties.: This is an issue I just discovered. I have a folder on my desktop that is 10.8GB. It has many files and folders inside of it. When I hover my mouse over it, it shows the correct total size of the contents of the folder i.e. 10.8GB. However, if I right click the folder and go...
  9. Hard drive shows up in This PC, but not Intel Rapid Storage

in Windows 10 Support
    Hard drive shows up in This PC, but not Intel Rapid Storage: I have two eternal hard drives hooked up to my motherboard. I can see them both in This PC and can copy and delete files from both. I actually wiped them both clean and formatted them on this new PC that I just built, and everything seemed fine until I installed Intel Rapid...
  10. Task Manager: Google Chrome Not Showing Up?

in Browsers and Email
    Task Manager: Google Chrome Not Showing Up?: Hey guys, Google Chrome just crashed and rebooted itself, but it's not showing up in Task Manager so I'm unable to "End process" it like I normally do in Task Manager. I've never had this problem before... Thanks! 115926