Sleep Diagnostics show only "Working" state

Discus and support Sleep Diagnostics show only "Working" state in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Using Brink's tutorial on sleep diagnostics I came up with this: [img] Way down the list there was one valid "3" sleep, but that's it. What's going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kupuna, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Kupuna Win User

Using Brink's tutorial on sleep diagnostics I came up with this:

[​IMG]

Way down the list there was one valid "3" sleep, but that's it.
    What's going on? I don't know how to interpret the data.

:)

Kupuna, Jun 4, 2018
  2. Jeraldine Ase Win User

Sleep mode not working only after I use it for an hour

Hi Vive,

To address your concern, since you've already tried doing the Power Troubleshooter, we suggest that we try doing manual troubleshooting. Follow the steps below for instructions:

• Click the Windows key + R, then run the following command:
      cd %userprofile%\Desktop
    • powercfg /a — This will allow you to get the available sleep states supprted by your machine. Kindly take a screenshot once done so you can show us if Standby (SO) is supported on your machine. If it is supported though, you may proceed
      to the third step.
    • powercfg /sleepstudy — This will get the diagnostics for connected standby report and it will be saved on Desktop, You may send us a screenshot on this as well.
    • powercfg /systemsleepdiagnostics — This will generate a diagnostic report of system sleep transitions saved on the Desktop. Take a screenshot and send this as well.

We look forward to your response.

Jeraldine Ase, Jun 4, 2018
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Bluetooth will not connect when the PC wakes up from sleep on Windows 10.

You mentioned that Bluetooth isn't working only if the computer have just been activated after sleep. To further isolate the issue, we suggest that you turn off hibernation. Follow this step by step instructions:

• Right click on the Start Menu button, and choose Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Enter the following line: powercfg /h off
    • Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Karla Alm, Jun 4, 2018
Thema:

Sleep Diagnostics show only "Working" state

Sleep Diagnostics show only "Working" state - Similar Threads - Sleep Diagnostics show

1. Sluggish performance on laptop after coming out of sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Sluggish performance on laptop after coming out of sleep: I tried searching this and didn't find much so I figured i'd ask. I know i'm running an older laptop but lately when I come out of sleep mode everything I do is more sluggish and slow.. and web browsing especially. Most of the time I just have to do a restart to normalize it....
  2. High performance: PC sleep - never

in Windows 10 Support
    High performance: PC sleep - never: I am unable to get my display to turn off per the settings I have in Windows 10. Setting now are: High performance PC sleep - never Screen saver - 7 minutes Turn off display - 20 minutes Is there some factor that causes the display to stay on? 112464
  3. Display won't Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Display won't Sleep: I am unable to get my display to turn off per the settings I have in Windows 10. Setting now are: High performance PC sleep - never Screen saver - 7 minutes Turn off display - 20 minutes Is there some factor that causes the display to stay on? 112464
  4. event id 42--sleep randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    event id 42--sleep randomly: Hello I do have that problem of event id 42 my pc turns to sleep randomly 112291
  5. All windows gathered on main screen after sleep/wait time

in Windows 10 Support
    All windows gathered on main screen after sleep/wait time: Hey! I have two monitors, same resolution, same scale ratio (200% since they are 4k's). I've got this problem with programs windows getting gathered on the main monitor in some cases after computer rests unattended. The problem is I can't tell what exactly causes the...
  6. Stop sleep while downloading or long processing

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop sleep while downloading or long processing: If I have a big download or process to run I go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Power Options > Edit Plan Settings > Put the Computer to sleep > Change '30 minutes' to 'Never' and then change it back once the process has been completed. This seems like an archaic...
  7. Generate System Sleep Diagnostics Report in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Generate System Sleep Diagnostics Report in Windows 10: The S0 Working state is new to me, is it a new sleep state in Win 10 ? What does it really mean when it shows Sleep State Entered as Working ? Does Win 10 enter this state because it is running some Windows maintenance task(s) ? Here is a quote from MSDN that to me...
Sleep Diagnostics show only "Working" state solved