Windows 10: sleep error

Discus and support sleep error in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I've updating my Windows last Night, and since this morning my PC turn black or freez whenever it in sleep mode. What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by CharistaGurning, Mar 17, 2019.

1. sleep error

I've updating my Windows last Night, and since this morning my PC turn black or freez whenever it in sleep mode. What should I do?

:)

CharistaGurning, Mar 17, 2019

2. Display will not sleep.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select the time limit for the system to go to sleep from the drop down list.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Mar 17, 2019
  4. sleep error

Sleep

Hi,

This may happen due to its power plan. A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings that manages how computers use and conserve power. For this, we suggest that you reset and restore power plans to its default. kindly follow these steps:

• Open the Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste the command below into the command prompt, and press
      Enter
      :
      • powercfg -restoredefaultschemes
    • Close the Command Prompt window, and then restart your PC to apply the changes.

After that, go to Power & sleep settings
    by typing it into the Windows Search. Check the When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after
    settings is set to Never.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

sleep error

1. sleep error - Similar Threads - sleep error

2. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes: Hi, When coming out of sleep with this new laptop I sometimes get BSOD errors. So far I have gotten the following error codes: 0x0000010E VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL At this point, I re-installed my Nvidia driver shooting in the dark hoping that it would fix the...
  3. critical windows 10 error and show bluescreen with nvlddmkm error after sleep

critical windows 10 error and show bluescreen with nvlddmkm error after sleep: It's unbelievable that microsoft and nvidia after 3 years can't solve this problem on windows 10! I'm so angry that I do every thing to solve this problem but didn't work! Please help me! Source Windows Summary Hardware error Status Not reported Description A problem...
  4. Internal power error after waking from sleeping

Internal power error after waking from sleeping: My computer experienced crashing after reawaking. This happens after I update the system to latest 1809. I have updated the drivers I know to the newest one. Can any one help me?...
  5. PC can't wake fully from sleep or hibernation - gives this error

in Windows 10 Support
    PC can't wake fully from sleep or hibernation - gives this error: Hello. Suddently my PC can't wake up from sleep or hibernation anymore. It will try, but when it reaches thestate where the login screen for password should be shown, it either just shows a black screen or it reboot. Before black screen or reboot, it has a lot of HDD...
  6. What's Causing BSOD Error When Waking from Sleep Mode

What's Causing BSOD Error When Waking from Sleep Mode: I am getting a BSOD error when my computer comes out of sleep mode. Below is the system info file and dump file. Dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AryqBvJxoSQchXqcTyOMyTNBjL5y System Info: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AryqBvJxoSQchXub4D75d5hvaV3I Thank you for your help! Bob...
  7. BSOD when waking up from sleep - error 0x0000007a

BSOD when waking up from sleep - error 0x0000007a: When I woke my computer just now, it crashed with bug-check string KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR attributed to kbdclass.sys. This has happened before but I forgot how many times. My computer cannot do Windows updates because of a hard disk thing. Attached is the log....
  8. Windows 10 update 1709 error when waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update 1709 error when waking from sleep: Hi guys, since updating to Windows 10 1709 I get a weird video issue - vertical dotted lines, the mouse is still visible as vertical stripes, when waking from sleep mode. It is a desktop machine, I am using an Intel HD graphics 530 and have downloaded and installed the...
  9. PC restarts when waking from sleep, error 0x0000010e

PC restarts when waking from sleep, error 0x0000010e: When I wake up my PC from sleep, it restarts, I see the bios splash screen and then have to log in again. According to bluescreenview it's caused by watchdog.sys. Seems to generate the exact same error codes each time. ZIP folder attached. I have reinstalled RAM, video...
  10. BSOD when waking laptop from sleep, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

BSOD when waking laptop from sleep, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: I've had this laptop for over 2 years and it has always had this problem, even when it had Windows 7 in it. I've done many clean installs of Windows 10 but the problem still persists. The problem I'm talking about is the BSOD that appears commonly after I wake the laptop from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc sleep error