Windows 10: Sleep Has Stopped Working

Discus and support Sleep Has Stopped Working in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Since installing Build 18362 the sleep and display off after xx minutes my PC have stopped working. I can put the PC to sleep manually via the Sleep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JWadle, Oct 29, 2019.

1. JWadle Win User

Sleep Has Stopped Working

Since installing Build 18362 the sleep and display off after xx minutes my PC have stopped working. I can put the PC to sleep manually via the Sleep option on the Power button. This has happened twice in the past with new versions installed on the fast and slow rings.

Any suggestions?

:)

JWadle, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

iTunes stops playing when the computer go to sleep

Hi Ross,

Sleep mode is designed to stop all actions on a computer as it puts the device to a low-power state. Since you want to continue using a program even while your computer is locked, we suggest turning off Sleep mode by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Choose Power & Sleep from the left pane.
    • Under Sleep, choose Never.

Sleep Has Stopped Working a56ef514-cf53-4631-8917-a239182dc84a.png

Let us know if you have any other concerns about your computer.

Yolvi Ell, Oct 29, 2019
  3. stop win 10 pc goin sleep

Hi Maximo,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Kindly follow the below steps to stop PC going sleep mode.

• Click on Start and select Settings. Or search for
      Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • From list select Power & Sleep.
    • Now on both Screen and Sleep select the option
      Never.
    Now check if this works. If not, restart the PC and check.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 29, 2019
  4. zalophus Win User

Auto Sleep Has Stopped Working

Win 10 Upgrade done a year ago. Everything worked fine. No hardware or software changes in last six months, other than auto Win 10 updates. System always went to sleep automatically per Power Option settings.

Then three days ago, Auto sleep of system no longer works (Monitor goes to sleep on time, but not system). Manual Sleep (Windows/Power/Sleep) works fine.

I have read all the previous posts about this issue, tried all the suggested fixes, and have now done all the trouble shooting that I can think of, but Sleep problem, persists.

zalophus, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Sleep Has Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Sleep Has Stopped

2. Sleep stopped working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep stopped working: Until a few days ago it worked just fine, but now when I press the power button which I have set to put the PC to sleep, the screen turns black, it stops sending image to my monitor, and it freezes just like that, not even entering sleep mode. The only thing I can do at that...
  3. Sleep stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep stopped working: Until a few days ago it worked just fine, but now when I press the power button which I have set to put the PC to sleep, the screen turns black, it stops sending image to my monitor, and it freezes just like that, not even entering sleep mode. The only thing I can do at that...
  4. Sleep stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. IGCCTray has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IGCCTray has stopped working: I have IntelR HD Graphics 520 as my display driver adapter. The driver is now updated to 9/5/2020 and yet it was installed earlier to 2021 year. I have installed the IntelR Graphics Command Center. Whenever I try to open that, it loads couple of seconds then a message appears...
  6. Sleep mode has stopped working on Windows10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep mode has stopped working on Windows10: 3 weeksago I had a crash problem in the laptop product name Sony laptop SVS15136PGB. The system did not recover after an automatic restart. After that thelaptop was repaired by a professional and it was found during repairing thatthe problem was caused by a faulty disk. The...
  7. _______ has stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    _______ has stopped working.: So for the past few weeks, I have seemed to lose more and more functionality of my computer. I use a full-sized desktop, and recently more and more, I would open an application and all except a small minority would close after a few seconds of being open if that. I've...
  8. Bluetooth has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth has stopped working.: I used my wireless bluetooth earbuds before turning my laptop off.After turning it on again, bluetooth couldn't be turned on again. In device manager I got error 43. I restarted my laptop, turned it on and off again, tried updating the drivers and after that didn't work i...
  9. fifawc.exe has stopped working ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fifawc.exe has stopped working ?: hello there is something I wonder fifa world cup 2002 game system running windows xp Why does this game not work on windows 10? fifawc.exe has stopped working ? windows is checking for a solution to the problem...
  10. Auto Sleep Has Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Sleep Has Stopped Working: Win 10 Upgrade done a year ago. Everything worked fine. No hardware or software changes in last six months, other than auto Win 10 updates. System always went to sleep automatically per Power Option settings. Then three days ago, Auto sleep of system no longer works...