Windows 10: Sleep is Glitched Out! Please Help.

Discus and support Sleep is Glitched Out! Please Help. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; As can be seen in the Picture below, my sleep button is glitched out, it is moving left and right. This happens to occur anytime that I lock my PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by FinerChalice76, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Sleep is Glitched Out! Please Help.

As can be seen in the Picture below, my sleep button is glitched out, it is moving left and right. This happens to occur anytime that I lock my PC. This isn't the only thing that happens. As soon as I see this, I know I need to restart my PC because I cant do anything unless I restart it. If I open up my Browser (Google Chrome) it automatically opens up whatever website it thought I was typing based off the first letter i type. For Example, If I want to search "How to fix my PC?", as soon as i type "H" it automatically sends me to Hulu's Website. It does this with everything I type. If i right click on my Desktop Screen, it'll open and close right away. If I go down to the bottom left in the windows search bar, it'll open and close that right away as soon as I click on it to start typing. Does anybody know how to fix my issue? I really appreciate the help.

Sleep is Glitched Out! Please Help. [​IMG]

:)

FinerChalice76, Jan 16, 2019

2. Display will not sleep.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select the time limit for the system to go to sleep from the drop down list.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 16, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Sleep is Glitched Out! Please Help.

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Sleep is Glitched Out! Please Help.

1. Sleep is Glitched Out! Please Help. - Similar Threads - Sleep Glitched Please

2. Please help fix the challenge phrase glitch

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Please help fix the challenge phrase glitch: Hey guys although nobody touched my pc its giving me the challenge phrase and when I type it correctly it tells me to enter my pin and when I enter my pin it tells me to wait for two hours or change the sign in option which I can't do btw and when I try to wait it goes back...
  3. Please help fix the challenge phrase glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help fix the challenge phrase glitch: Hey guys although nobody touched my pc its giving me the challenge phrase and when I type it correctly it tells me to enter my pin and when I enter my pin it tells me to wait for two hours or change the sign in option which I can't do btw and when I try to wait it goes back...
  4. Please help fix the challenge phrase glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows glitching out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows glitching out: Hello, so I have been having problems with my windows laptop. After different time periods, my computer doesn't seem to function properly until I forcibly put my laptop to sleep and awaken the laptop again.The problems are these:The keyboard will no longer type in any search...
  6. Windows glitching out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows glitching out: Hello, so I have been having problems with my windows laptop. After different time periods, my computer doesn't seem to function properly until I forcibly put my laptop to sleep and awaken the laptop again.The problems are these:The keyboard will no longer type in any search...
  7. Windows 10 notification glitch please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 notification glitch please help: Windows 10 notification glitchOut of no where my notifications are glitched. It only gets fixed when i restart my computer and then after a few hours this notification glitch comes again . The following are the pictures of the glitch. The banners seen to be acting weird....
  8. help determine what is causing graphical glitches, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help determine what is causing graphical glitches, please: TLDR strange visuals in a few programs nothing in most though. I have started to notice some strange visuals on my pc recently I would like to correct them if possible or at the very least diagnose what is causing them. currently, they are nothing but a minor distraction but...
  9. When on YouTube video box glitches out, help?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    When on YouTube video box glitches out, help?: I have been on YouTube to see videos, and when watching certain ones the screen goes like so: [img] And that's not all, when I scroll or refresh the page, it won't stop and scrolling makes the box, well, (How do I say this) copy everything I see into it? Sort of like...
  10. Audio Glitch Please Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Glitch Please Help: Hi ever since I downloaded a certain win 10 update last year I've had this problem. Every time I open my laptop with a certain program (fl studio) open all low end bass of the audio is distorted and there's feedback. I can fix it temporarily by messing with some settings but...