Windows 10: sleep is missing!

Discus and support sleep is missing! in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; after changing my drive, i lost sleep option, after i start i only have SHUT DOWN and RESTART. the sleep option is missing. can i have it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GeorgeSoroorian1, Jul 7, 2020.

1. sleep is missing!

after changing my drive, i lost sleep option, after i start i only have SHUT DOWN and RESTART. the sleep option is missing. can i have it back?

:)

GeorgeSoroorian1, Jul 7, 2020

2. missing sleep menu in power

Hi,

Missing Sleep option in Power menu is usually caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we would like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When you check the Power options in Control Panel, did you mean that the Sleep option is not displaying in the Shutdown settings?

If you haven't check the Shutdown settings in Control Panel, we suggest to do so and make sure that the Sleep option is enabled. To check the Shutdown settings, follow these steps:

• In Cortana search, type control panel.
    • Choose Control Panel from the list.
    • Click System and Security and select Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Shutdown settings, put a tick in the Sleep
      box and click Save changes.

If the Sleep option is already enabled and it still doesn't appear in the Power menu, we recommend that you keep the device drivers up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 7, 2020
  4. sleep is missing!

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

sleep is missing!

1. sleep is missing! - Similar Threads - sleep missing

2. Sleep option gone missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep option gone missing: I can't seem to choose the sleep option in power settings or the control panel power options. It just suddenly disappeared from everywhere.I have tried every method to fix it from researching the internet. From cmd prompts to local group policy editor and whatnot....
  3. Sleep option gone missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep option gone missing: I can't seem to choose the sleep option in power settings or the control panel power options. It just suddenly disappeared from everywhere.I have tried every method to fix it from researching the internet. From cmd prompts to local group policy editor and whatnot....
  4. Hybrid Sleep Missing in Windows 11 [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Hybrid Sleep Missing in Windows 11 [Fix]: [IMG]If Hybrid Sleep is missing in your Windows 11/10 computer, then this post will help you resolve the problem. Hybrid Sleep is a feature on a Windows computer that combines sleeping and hibernating the computer. While opened documents and programs are saved in memory, the...
  5. My laptop has suddenly stopped entering sleep mode, with all related settings missing,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has suddenly stopped entering sleep mode, with all related settings missing,...: Dear Microsoft Community, I've encountered an unusual problem with my laptop recently. Just a few days ago, it was functioning perfectly, but suddenly, it stopped going into sleep mode. Upon investigating the issue on YouTube and Google, I noticed that all the settings...
  6. My laptop has suddenly stopped entering sleep mode, with all related settings missing,...

My laptop has suddenly stopped entering sleep mode, with all related settings missing,...: Dear Microsoft Community, I've encountered an unusual problem with my laptop recently. Just a few days ago, it was functioning perfectly, but suddenly, it stopped going into sleep mode. Upon investigating the issue on YouTube and Google, I noticed that all the settings...
  7. The sleep option is missing from my control panel. How can I get this option back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sleep option is missing from my control panel. How can I get this option back?: I have tried updating my graphics and chipset drivers. I have also installed windows and firmware updates. I also tried resetting the power plans and I still cannot get the sleep option back....
  8. The sleep option is missing from my control panel. How can I get this option back?

The sleep option is missing from my control panel. How can I get this option back?: I have tried updating my graphics and chipset drivers. I have also installed windows and firmware updates. I also tried resetting the power plans and I still cannot get the sleep option back....
  9. Sleep option from the system is missing after the update of the windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep option from the system is missing after the update of the windows 11: After the update of the Windows 11, the sleep option is missing, , I have tried turning off windows sign-in option but not useful. I tried uninstall the updates but failed as well....
  10. Sleep option from the system is missing after the update of the windows 11

Sleep option from the system is missing after the update of the windows 11: After the update of the Windows 11, the sleep option is missing, , I have tried turning off windows sign-in option but not useful. I tried uninstall the updates but failed as well....