Windows 10: Sleep/Load issue corrupting user profile (probably hardware)

Discus and support Sleep/Load issue corrupting user profile (probably hardware) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I've been having a recurring problem with my pc for the past week or so. When I put it to sleep it usually takes quite a long time to do so,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ghost3h, Oct 16, 2016.

1. ghost3h Win User

Sleep/Load issue corrupting user profile (probably hardware)

Hi all,

I've been having a recurring problem with my pc for the past week or so. When I put it to sleep it usually takes quite a long time to do so, and then when I wake it I get issues. When it wakes it works fine for the first few mins, but then I run into a issue where browser pages wont load, or clicking start button wont load, or loading task manager doesn't work. I then had to force restart.

After doing this a couple times it corrupted my user profile, so I did a fresh install thinking it was something gone ary with my windows installs.

Now on a fresh install I'm getting the same issue again, which leads me to think its a hardware issue. I currently run windows on my SSD but have moved my Users folder onto a larger HDD for space saving. I'm assuming its one of these two that is causing the issue

Anyone encountered this before or can suggest a way of figuring out what is causing it?

thanks
    Kyle

:)

ghost3h, Oct 16, 2016

2. Sleep mode is not displaying in my new PC running in Windows 10 x64 bit

Hi,

Inability to set sleep settings may be caused by a corrupted user profile. We suggest that you create a new local profile to isolate this issue.

Please update us with the status of this issue.

Katrina Men, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Added children to my family

Hi,

There are two main reasons for getting the User Profile cannot be loaded Error.

1. The Default Profile might be corrupted while upgrading to Windows 10.

2. A User Profile can become corrupted if your antivirus is scanning while you're trying to login a User Profile.

Try to disconnect from the Internet first and create a New Local User account. If the issue persists, try replacing the corrupted Default User Profile on your PC and afterwards, create a New User account.

Thanks.

Rolando Vil, Oct 16, 2016
  4. ghost3h Win User

I've ran a few disk checker forums (SeaTools) etc and not found anything wrong on the drives. So not sure if its the hard drives or some other hardware

ghost3h, Oct 16, 2016
Thema:

1. Sleep/Load issue corrupting user profile (probably hardware) - Similar Threads - Sleep Load issue

2. User profile wont load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User profile wont load: I recently installed the November update on my laptop afyer installing the update i can no longer log into my laptop as it says. The User Profile Service service failed to sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. Then it just takes me back to my login screen....
  3. USER profile connot be load

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    USER profile connot be load: When I sign in to windows it shows that Users profile can not be load can get help in this issue Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-connot-be-load/13f5aa29-d84f-43e9-9923-46ec1d765f8a
  4. User profile cannot be loaded :(

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User profile cannot be loaded :(: [IMG]Hello, I have a serious problem right now! When I was out, my little sister used my computer and I don't know what she did but now I can't sign in. Please help Microsoft Team!...
  5. User profile cannot be loaded

User profile cannot be loaded: Hi, yesterday I updated my windows, after the long update I got the below message when trying to log in to windows 10: "The User profile service service failed to sign-in, user profile cannot be loaded". after few trials i was able to log in to my computer, however not my...
  6. User profile cannot load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User profile cannot load: Could not sign-in. User profile could not be loaded; tried safe mode but to no avail. Then, safe mode disappears from option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-cannot-load/a9129547-417b-48c7-a7af-eae96c52b7d5
  7. User profile cannot be loaded

User profile cannot be loaded: There was a window popup on the bottom right corner of my screen asking me if I wanted to update windows. I ended up pressing update now instead of update later and I let the update run throughout the night while I sleep. This morning, I woke up and tried to log into my...
  8. Corrupt User Profile?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Corrupt User Profile?: A little while ago, I had a power outage whilst downloading an update. This caused fairly substantial file damage which after much work, I have more-or-less got everything back. The only real issue remaining is there is a four minute delay after Welcome screen to Desktop. I...
  9. Recovery from corrupt user profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery from corrupt user profile: I normally log on to my laptop (Windows 10, 32-bit) using my Microsoft account. Just over a week ago, it developed a fault, telling me that I had entered an incorrect password. I knew this wasn't the case as I can still log on to my other computer using the same Microsoft...
  10. User profile cannot be loaded

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User profile cannot be loaded: Cannot sign in after updates were installed. User profile not loading and won't take my password even with online keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/user-profile-cannot-be-loaded/5fac7448-d577-4555-bc91-c980110a9fd6"