Windows 10: Sleep mode after 1 minute

Discus and support Sleep mode after 1 minute in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, My laptop is going to sleep after one minute. I have tried numerous solutions but it is still the same. I am not sure how to resolve this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maria Mullan1, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Sleep mode after 1 minute

Hi there, My laptop is going to sleep after one minute. I have tried numerous solutions but it is still the same. I am not sure how to resolve this.

:)

Maria Mullan1, Feb 28, 2023

2. Windows 10 - Sleep Works But Only if 5 Minutes or Less

What about the Troubleshooting tutorial steps here:

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/fix-windows-10-sl...

I've never seen at least one them not be successful.

I had suggested first to set Display at 0, Sleep at 1 minute and Hibernate at 2 minutes and then after each step sit back to observe. I have rarely had to work all the way through the list.

Absolute thoroughness is required when troubleshooting Sleep, skipping nothing and asking back if you need any help to complete a step. We often find out later that the fix was the skipped step, so please do not skip any. If you need help performing any step
    I will help.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Feb 28, 2023
  3. Windows 10 hibernating/sleep mode after 1 minute of inactivity.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I would suggest you to change the Power save option to avoid the computer go to sleep with in 2 minute.

Follow the steps:

• Right click on the start button
      and select Control Panel.

• Next select Power option
      (search in the search bar option if unable to found).

• Click on the Power saver
      and then select Change Plan Settings.

• Make the changes according to you and save it.
    If you are still facing the issue then try running troubleshooter for
    Power. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X key. 

• Select Control panel.

• In the search box, type
      Troubleshooter
      and then click Troubleshooting.

• Click on Power
      and click on next.

• Follow the onscreen instruction.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 28, 2023
  4. Sleep mode after 1 minute

Win 10 - constantly shutting down into sleep mode every 64 minutes even when in active use!

Hi Steve,

• Did you check by setting sleep mode option to never?

If not, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 28, 2023
Thema:

Sleep mode after 1 minute

1. Sleep mode after 1 minute - Similar Threads - Sleep mode minute

2. lockup screen after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lockup screen after 1 minute: I have installed a new lenovo t16 laptop with windows 11 prothe lockup is still after 1 minute. I tried all settings for power/batteries/lockup/ screensaver to 30 min and still no resultalso the screensaver that has been specified does not come up - just black screenii is...
  3. How to make screensaver go into sleep mode after a few minutes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make screensaver go into sleep mode after a few minutes?: I have Windows 11 and I wanted to know if there was a way to set my screensaver to go on after x minutes and then x minutes after that, have my pc go to sleep? I like using the screensaver while I’m sitting at my desk on my phone and listening to music from my pc screensaver...
  4. Sleep mode after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep mode after 1 minute: Hi there, My laptop is going to sleep after one minute. I have tried numerous solutions but it is still the same. I am not sure how to resolve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-after-1-minute/f1d7da6d-2a1e-4932-950c-e3d3793ccead
  5. My PC automatically restart after few minutes on sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC automatically restart after few minutes on sleep mode.: I have just updated from windows 10 to windows 11 and I've facing a problem that every time when I press the power button to put my laptop on the sleep mode after few minutes, the system automatically restart. Please help me....
  6. Lock screen going to sleep after only 1 minute

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen going to sleep after only 1 minute: Hello, I was wondering how to change this. I want it to wait longer to put my computer to sleep then just one minute during my lock screen. I have tried going through advanced power options -> Display -> Console Lock Display Off Timeout, But that last directory does not...
  7. Can't stop laptop going to sleep mode after 15 minutes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't stop laptop going to sleep mode after 15 minutes.: I've changed the settings. Didn't work. Did some Googling and it said to go into RegEdit and make a change there. Which I did. But laptop still sleeps after 15 minutes idle. submitted by /u/Bradders33 [link] [comments]...
  8. Sleep Mode in 2 minutes after recent windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep Mode in 2 minutes after recent windows 10 update: my HP laptop is now going to sleep after 2 minutes of inactivity even though the power settings are set for 45 minutes. I have called HP support 4 times and they have been no help. Please tell me what I need to do to fix....
  9. Computer Goes to Sleep Mode after Idle for About One Minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Goes to Sleep Mode after Idle for About One Minute: Hello, I use Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Version 1809, Build 17763.557. The computer seems to completely ignore the Sleep setting I selected in the Settings / System / Power & Sleep / Sleep / "When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after". Currently that setting is 30 minutes. The...
  10. NIC not connecting for more than minute after sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NIC not connecting for more than minute after sleep mode.: Hello guys, I have configured my computer to wake up remotely from outside my network. [img] the thing is that, when I wake up my pc, it takes more than one minute the NIC to connect to the network. [img] is there a way to fix this, by telling the card to stay...