Windows 10: Sleep mode booting up normally.

Discus and support Sleep mode booting up normally. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So I keep putting my computer on sleep mode and it keeps booting up normally. My tabs are gone all the windows I had open gone. It basically boots up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Chevy Blue., Jan 25, 2021.

1. Sleep mode booting up normally.

So I keep putting my computer on sleep mode and it keeps booting up normally. My tabs are gone all the windows I had open gone. It basically boots up normally as if I just shut it down.

:)

Chevy Blue., Jan 25, 2021
  2. coopfab Win User

Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Jan 25, 2021
  3. PC stuck in Safe mode, unable to boot to Normal mode.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What error do you get when you try to boot in normal mode?
    • Did you entered Safe mode through Windows Recovery Environment or through System Config?

I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it works:

• Press Windows key + R and type msconfig and hit enter.
    • On the General tab, tap or click the Normal Startup option.
    • On the Boot tab, uncheck all the option under Safe mode.
    • Tap or click OK, when you are prompted to restart the computer, tap or click Restart.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Sleep mode booting up normally.

Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Sleep mode booting up normally.

1. Sleep mode booting up normally. - Similar Threads - Sleep mode booting

2. Windows will not boot up normally

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows will not boot up normally: Today I restarted my pc I had not installed anything new or had an update at time of restart but it would not boot up. It gave me the blue screen stop code 0xc000021a then went through the windows automatic repair that did not resolve it.I tried restarting and "continue to...
  3. PC boots itself up in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC boots itself up in sleep mode: Was playing a game earlier,and I had to install an update for windows.Now all of a sudden my PC is booting up by itself in sleep mode.i don't know what's causing this please help...
  4. PC boots itself up in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC boots itself up in sleep mode: Was playing a game earlier,and I had to install an update for windows.Now all of a sudden my PC is booting up by itself in sleep mode.i don't know what's causing this please help...
  5. PC boots itself up in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Cannot boot up windows in normal mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot boot up windows in normal mode: After selecting normal boot on windows 10 the system restarts itself into safe mode . When i Choose the normal startup mode the safe mode automatically turns on and when i try to disable safe mode the settings automatically changes to selective startup . Please help...
  7. M2 SSD will not boot up out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    M2 SSD will not boot up out of sleep mode: I upgraded my AMD based system Windows 10 Pro 20H2 with a M2 SSD flash drive. Now when I try to get it to boot up from safe mode, the system boots up but does not return to windows. I did not have this with the SSD drive. Suggestions? Thanks...
  8. PC Randomly Boots up From Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Randomly Boots up From Sleep Mode: Hello, Most of the time I put my computer in sleep mode, after a few hours it randomly boots up. I disabled wake on LAN in the BIOS long ago, which prevented it from awaking from a shutdown state. It happened at 4:00 this morning and woke me up and God that was annoying. Any...
  9. Sleep Mode Booting Up Incorrectly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep Mode Booting Up Incorrectly: Something is wrong with my pc when I sleep it. I will walk you through what happens in order 1. I sleep my pc and it turns of correctly, my screen turns off and so does my pc. 2. I use my keyboard to wake it up from sleep and when I do my monitor gives me a screen with no...
  10. Boot Up - Safe vs normal mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot Up - Safe vs normal mode: My PC always Boots up into 'SAFE mode'. How do I Boot up in normal mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-up-safe-vs-normal-mode/5aa99c05-5456-4fe6-a38c-6765b8046b9c