Windows 10: Sleep mode command line doesn't work with Windows 10 anymore ?

Discus and support Sleep mode command line doesn't work with Windows 10 anymore ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState 0,1,0 OR %SystemRoot%\System32\rundll32.exe PowrProf.dll, SetSuspendState Sleep It will put computer to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by akkha, May 13, 2018.

1. akkha Win User

Sleep mode command line doesn't work with Windows 10 anymore ?

rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState 0,1,0
    OR
    %SystemRoot%\System32\rundll32.exe PowrProf.dll, SetSuspendState Sleep

It will put computer to sleep but after wakeup it show BIOS screen(5 second) -> Windows welcome screen(2second) -> Desktop

But if I sleep from the Windows button it will wakeup normally to the Desktop straight away

Question is what is the proper command line to sleep for Windows 10 ?

Thanks in advance

:)

akkha, May 13, 2018
  2. akkha Win User
    akkha, May 22, 2018
  3. akkha Win User

rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState 0,1,0

It will put computer to sleep but after wakeup it show BIOS screen(5 second) -> Windows welcome screen(2second) -> Desktop

But if I sleep from the Windows button it will wakeup normally to the Desktop straight away

Question is what is the proper command line to sleep for Windows 10 ?

Thanks in advance

------------------

My specs: Core i7-6700 | Gigabyte H170-D3HP (BIOS F20g) | Kingston Hyper-X 2133 (4GBX2) | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | Windows10 Pro (1803)

akkha, May 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Sleep mode command line doesn't work with Windows 10 anymore ? - Similar Threads - Sleep mode command

2. Sleep mode isn't working anymore!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep mode isn't working anymore!: Hello! I have a very big problem with my Windows 10 sleep mode. When I try to use Sleep Mode, the screen turns off, and gets slept but suddenly it lights up again and show me the lock screen. This is a big problem! tip: I had this problem when I was also using Windows 7...
  3. Windows 10 Command Line

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Command Line: Microsoft Windows [Version 10_____________________] c 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\_________>d: D:\>COSMOS\MYTEST\"My Test.mw" D:\> 1 Is there a way to use the command CLS to clear only a portion of contents on a screen? 2 The above code...
  4. Windows 10 Command Line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Command Line: In the following code I want to erase the second instance of D:\>COSMOS\MYTEST\"My Test.mw" How can I do that? Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.1016] c 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\Coover> d: D:\> :: move program execution from the...
  5. Windows 10 Sleep Mode Doesn't Go To Sleep Anymore

Windows 10 Sleep Mode Doesn't Go To Sleep Anymore: I was using the Sleep mode a lot. Either I put it into sleep or after so much time it went to sleep. It was super convenient. Now when it goes to sleep, it turns the display output off, but the HDD light is showing activity and the power light is still on. The computer seems...
  6. Windows 10 sleep mode doesn't work!

Windows 10 sleep mode doesn't work!: Hello, My PC won't go to sleep when i press the sleep button from the start menu.The screens will go blank, but everything else stays on.If I press any key or mouse button the screens power back and display my desktop instead of the login screen as per usual . I have been...
  7. Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line: Welcome to the second post in this "Windows Command-Line" series. In this post we'll discuss some of the background & history behind the Windows Command-Line. Specifically, we’ll explore its humble origins in MS-DOS, to its modern-day incarnation supporting tools like...
  8. sleep mode doesn't work

sleep mode doesn't work: since a few days after having downloaded the last update, sleep mode as i point it doesnt 'remain as sleep i mean the monitor shut down but restart after a few minutes my platform is windows 10 home 95570
  9. Win 10 home 64 bit command line Sleep command

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 home 64 bit command line Sleep command: If I use the power icon and thenclick sleep my backup software will wake up my computer and backup run myschedule. If I use any of the followingcommand lines, the software cannot wake my computer, I have ran “powercfg/h /off” at C:\windows\system32 in Powershell as...
  10. Sleep and hibernate command line

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep and hibernate command line: How to do them without breaking something? Sleep in my computers are hybrid (desktop) and not hybrid (laptop). Quick boot is off. 94012

Users found this page by searching for:

1. setsuspendstate not working

2. rundll32.exe powrprof.dll setsuspendstate sleep not working

3. Missing entry: setsuspendstate

4. rundll32.exe powprof.dll. SetSuspendState,
  5. windows 10 powrprof,
  6. error in powrprof.dll missing entry setsuspendstate,
  7. rundll32.exe powrprof.dll SetSuspendState help,
  8. setsuspendstate doesnt work,
  9. win 10 efi powrprof.dll setsuspendstate missing,
  10. lenovo win 10 powrprof.dll error (setsuspendstate is missing)