Windows 10: sleep mode -hibernation mode-wakening

Discus and support sleep mode -hibernation mode-wakening in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello. I have a question/query .Why with hibernation mode my laptop wake up ''only from me'' and only if i touch power button and with sleep mode wake... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by vasilisnikolo, Aug 5, 2021.

1. sleep mode -hibernation mode-wakening

Hello. I have a question/query .Why with hibernation mode my laptop wake up ''only from me'' and only if i touch power button and with sleep mode wake up itself?I now about task scheduler and that are many programs that are running at specific hours i see many processes like windows report ,nvidia e.t.c that are running at early morning and about disabling wake up timers via power setting amd keyboard or mouse can cause this issue but my question is why all these don't happen with hibernation mode

:)

vasilisnikolo, Aug 5, 2021
  2. Nuckles56 Win User

Hibernate mode Vs Sleep Vs Hybrid sleep.

I normally just use sleep mode, though when I'm at my parent's house, I will use hibernate just because it doesn't matter if we have a blackout

Nuckles56, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Knoxx29 Win User

I found an article where it says that if Hibernate mode it is not enabled Hybrid mode may not work properly, but i don't know if that is true because as said before i have never use it.

Knoxx29, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

sleep mode -hibernation mode-wakening

From now on i will use the Hybrid sleep mode and let's hope it works as it should.

Knoxx29, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

sleep mode -hibernation mode-wakening

1. sleep mode -hibernation mode-wakening - Similar Threads - sleep mode hibernation

2. Hibernation or sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hibernation or sleep mode?: While trying to troubleshoot my other issue, it appears that I have encountered a new one.Whenever I leave my computer to go to sleep, it seems like my computer randomly shuts down. However, when I press any key, it automatically boots back up. I did disable...
  3. Hibernation or sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernation or sleep mode?: While trying to troubleshoot my other issue, it appears that I have encountered a new one.Whenever I leave my computer to go to sleep, it seems like my computer randomly shuts down. However, when I press any key, it automatically boots back up. I did disable...
  4. Hibernation or sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hibernate mode only trigger sleep mode

Hibernate mode only trigger sleep mode: ***moved on english forum***Hi, Sometimes, when I try to activate the hibernation mode for my computer, it only triggers the sleep mode : when I move the mouse it switches on the screen.It happens when/after charging up.Can you help me ?Thanks for your answer,ClementPS : here...
  6. no hibernate mode

in Windows 10 Support
    no hibernate mode: Hello, For some weeks now, my PC (version 1809) will not sleep on it's own and if I set it to sleep, I find it awake later. If I leave for work or go to bed I have been shutting down just to ease my mind about what is happening. Why won't my PC sleep any more? Thanks! 149424
  7. Sleep and hibernate modes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sleep and hibernate modes: When I put my computer into either sleep mode or hibernate, the apps are closed down after a certain amount of time, making these modes useless. Is there a fix for this?...
  8. Question about sleep mode and hibernation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about sleep mode and hibernation: So recently my pc has stopped going to sleep, when I press it, windows shuts down but the components inside remain on and when I press the power button to attempt to wake up my pc it doesn’t do anything. Anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/kumquatguava1002 [link]...
  9. Sleep and Hibernate mode restart

Sleep and Hibernate mode restart: How do I wake my desktop back up after I put it into Sleep or Hibernate mode? It seems I always have to completely restart my computer and I don't want that....
  10. Charge in Sleep and Hibernation Modes

Charge in Sleep and Hibernation Modes: Can someone confirm if, when my laptop lid is shut but mains charger plugged in, battery charging still continues - either when in sleep or hibernation mode? (My settings are currently set to "sleep" when lid is closed.) Second, what is the difference between sleep and...