Windows 10: Sleep Mode playing videos in the middle of the night.

Discus and support Sleep Mode playing videos in the middle of the night. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So for Christmas I got a new laptop, love the thing. It runs on windows 10 and I always keep it on sleep mode instead of turning it off (a waste of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZazzySpazzy, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Sleep Mode playing videos in the middle of the night.

So for Christmas I got a new laptop, love the thing. It runs on windows 10 and I always keep it on sleep mode instead of turning it off (a waste of power I know). I also always leave chrome open, either in the taskbar or fully open.

Frequently, in the middle of the night the thing just starts playing the YouTube video I had left paused in chrome, still being locked.

Is this a bug or does this have something to do with windows updating itself when I am not around?

I can tell every open application refreshes itself because chrome isn’t full screen sometimes, and Spotify, that I keep open flashes orange (usually happens when it’s opened or opening).

submitted by /u/ZazzySpazzy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZazzySpazzy, Feb 19, 2020
  2. SeanBliss Win User

Windows Sleep Secretly Plays YouTube Videos for Hours While "Sleeping"

When I tell the computer to "sleep" while I'm watching youtube, it pretends to sleep and silently watches YouTube all night. It has done this multiple times.. When I click "sleep" the computer pretends to sleep by turning off the screen, and even the hard-drive
    and "thinking" lights turn off. I then go to sleep for hours while the computer sleeps too. Then I wake up and turn my computer back on. Here is what I find:

1. the computer mouse is often still hovering over the "sleep button" with the windows start menu up (as if it never vanished when clicked).
    2. You tube continues to play silently for hours.
    Today I found I'd been watching hours of political videos when I was sleeping and my computer screen and sounds were off because they were in "sleep" mode. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? Why does sleep not mean sleep? Why does YouTube play 3 other videos when
    the computer is not supposed to by using it's computing power?

Someone recommended :

"In Advanced Power Settings, turn Hybrid Sleep OFF. Check also for Modern Sleep if you have it and turn that OFF as well. Restart and Suspend again. It should be now properly suspended". Unfortunately, "Allow hybrid sleep" already shows
    it was set to "off". I do not see Modern Sleep listed as an option.

Why is the computer still using the internet and playing videos (without sound or picture)? How can I make it "sleep" the way computers are supposed to sleep (without doing things and secretly using their processors and wasting battery power).

SeanBliss, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Can't play video in sleep mode

I have windows 10 tablet i am able to play mp3 songs in sleep and auto screen off also work but Why i am not able to play video sons in sleep And also mp3 play in background only in groove player not in others players i want to play video in sleep

Shamsher Ansari, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Sleep Mode playing videos in the middle of the night.

Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Sleep Mode playing videos in the middle of the night.

1. Sleep Mode playing videos in the middle of the night. - Similar Threads - Sleep Mode playing

2. Computer turning on in the middle of the night

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer turning on in the middle of the night: My computer is randomly turning on at night, somewhere around 3-5 am. I know it does this when updating and also going into a mode where it looks like it's shut down and you have to press the power button to turn it on but it's actually just asleep. No idea what that's...
  3. Computer turning on in the middle of the night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer turning on in the middle of the night: My computer is randomly turning on at night, somewhere around 3-5 am. I know it does this when updating and also going into a mode where it looks like it's shut down and you have to press the power button to turn it on but it's actually just asleep. No idea what that's...
  4. Computer turning on in the middle of the night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows computer turning on in the middle of the night

Windows computer turning on in the middle of the night: Hello. For about 4 months now my Windows computer has turned on in the middle of the night. When I enter powercfg -lastwake, it told me the Power Button turned it on, even though I wasn’t touching it. My computer turns on in the middle of the day, too, and it’s an obnoxious...
  6. Laptop turning on in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

Laptop turning on in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT: hi, yesterday i woke up in the middle of the night and decided to turn over on to my other side, but then i noticed my laptop had just started turning itself on. I'm very sure I put it into shutdown that evening. and my monitor was turned off too. It didn't connect to the...
  7. Waking in the middle of the night

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Waking in the middle of the night: So I built my PC about a year ago and as of recent the thing has been waking in the middle of the night from sleep and just blasting my room full of light. I don't know what is causing it but when i run powercfg -last wake it talks about a systemEventsBroker and...
  8. Laptop wakes from sleep in the middle of the night

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop wakes from sleep in the middle of the night: [ATTACH] My battery settings are mostly default, and I noticed that if I leave the notebook in sleep in the night it automatically wakes at some times. This definitely has to do with hibernation, which I changed to 120 and increased the frequency of the wake-ups....
  9. Computer played music in middle of night

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer played music in middle of night: I am a teacher and used my laptop in the day around 2:00pm to play a youtube video with a song. I did not close the window when it was done just paused it, closed my laptop and brought it home. Around 1 am, my laptop started playing the song from the beginning. Why would this...
  10. Video and Audio Will Not Play After Compter Wakes from Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video and Audio Will Not Play After Compter Wakes from Sleep Mode: When my brand new Windows 10 laptop goes into sleep mode, usually videos and audio files will not play unless I restart the computer. Is there something else I can do to fix this problem without wasting time on a restart? Videos will not play on YouTube or Facebook or other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WWW.XVIDIEO.COM

2. Xvidieo

3. XVIDIEO.COM

4. xvidieos,
  5. www.xvidieo,
  6. Www xvidieo com ,
  7. Www.Xvidieo.c,
  8. XVIDIEO COM,
  9. XVIDIEO.COM,
  10. Ww.xvidieo.com,
  11. computer sleep mode and video starts to play,