Windows 10: Sleep mode turn off my keyboard

Discus and support Sleep mode turn off my keyboard in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When my pc has been in sleep/hibernate for a couple of hours i can press my keyboard to wake up but when it comes to the login screen the keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JonasHenriksen1, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Sleep mode turn off my keyboard

When my pc has been in sleep/hibernate for a couple of hours i can press my keyboard to wake up but when it comes to the login screen the keyboard turns off and i have to unplug and replug for it to work again?

:)

JonasHenriksen1, Oct 16, 2019

2. Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 16, 2019
  3. PC turns on straight away after sleep mode is on

Hi Danny,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you system is still on even if the sleep mode option is turned on. This might be due to the change in the power plan settings.

Please follow the below methods and check if it works,

Method 1: I suggest you to run in-built Power troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the left pane, click on
      View All.
    • Click on Power to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: If the above method doesn’t help, I would suggest you to reset and restore all of the default Power Plans back with their default settings. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Type Power Options and then Enter.
    • In the left pane Select Change when the computer sleeps.
    • Select Restore default settings on this plan.
    • Restart the computer and check with the issue.
    Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Sleep mode turn off my keyboard

Sleeping mode gone fishin'

Hi,

I know how to turn them to be changeable but I need help to turn the
    sleeping mode button back, so if you can help me out in there I would be pleased.

• I guess no, I didn't, and I don't know how did the sleeping mode mananged to just dissappear from there.
    • I didn't troubleshooted this problem (except here).
    • And yes, I tried the steps but they didn't helped me.
    So I ask you, how should I turn back the sleeping mode if ( you can see) the sleeping mode is not in the settings? If you have an idea for solving this problem please reply under this post.

Thanks

HelpmehplzUT, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Sleep mode turn off my keyboard

1. Sleep mode turn off my keyboard - Similar Threads - Sleep mode turn

2. Stop Turning Off Wi-fi in Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Turning Off Wi-fi in Sleep Mode: It started with the update to 11. It takes minutes to get the wi-fi running again from sleep mode, nevermind how urgently I need to connect. All advice online says to find the power management tab in the device manager but there is no such tab. Fix this?...
  3. My computer can't turn off sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer can't turn off sleep mode: Tôi đang sử dụng cửa sổ 10 khi máy tính của tôi chuyển sang chế độ ngủ, sau một lúc nó không thể bật lại đượcCảm ơn tất cả các câu trả lời.PhamTien https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-cant-turn-off-sleep-mode/3703b6f0-00d5-4c7a-8f29-d5c72672a0a0
  4. My computer can't turn off sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer can't turn off sleep mode: Tôi đang sử dụng cửa sổ 10 khi máy tính của tôi chuyển sang chế độ ngủ, sau một lúc nó không thể bật lại đượcCảm ơn tất cả các câu trả lời.PhamTien https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-cant-turn-off-sleep-mode/3703b6f0-00d5-4c7a-8f29-d5c72672a0a0
  5. My computer can't turn off sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  6. Fans/LEDs not turning off when in sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fans/LEDs not turning off when in sleep mode.: Running an old ASRock motherboard with an AMD Phenom II processor. BIOS is updated, latest update of Windows 10, all updated drivers, etc. 2 fans plugged into a splitter to the fan header on my motherboard + 2 more plugged straight into my power supply + the cpu cooler fan...
  7. Issues with turning off display and sleep mode

Issues with turning off display and sleep mode: Hi I have a brand new Asus VivoBook laptop and the display is not turning off and the computer is not going to sleep for the times I've set. I've tried the Power troubleshooter, restoring Balanced plan to defaults, and turning off fast start up with no success. The screen...
  8. Computer turns off when going into sleep mode

Computer turns off when going into sleep mode: I just recently started to have an issue of my computer turning off when going into sleep mode. When I turn it back on it takes over 3 minutes to come back to life. I have a copy of the event log but not sure how to post the file. Any help would be appreciated....
  9. System turns off at night while in sleep mode

System turns off at night while in sleep mode: I updated to W10 and have had no problems and this one really isn't a big deal but it's got my OCD going. I have sleep set after 25 minutes and that seems to work fine. It comes out of sleep pretty well too. But, it seems that ovenight, the system shuts down on it's own....
  10. Sleep Mode Turns Unit Off

Sleep Mode Turns Unit Off: When entering Sleep Mode the computer is turned off. Performance indicates that Sleep Mode is set for 30 minutes which I have not used, but when I leave my computer and manually select Sleep Mode is when the computer is turned off. I checked the network adapter for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows setting sleep mode turn on keyboard