Windows 10: sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially

Discus and support sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; when I switch my computer to sleep using the commands on the keyboard it does enter the sleep mode and shuts down. However, by its own, it wakes up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AngusMcLean1, May 15, 2019.

1. sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially

when I switch my computer to sleep using the commands on the keyboard it does enter the sleep mode and shuts down. However, by its own, it wakes up again. I know that it is not the mouse doing this because I have checked the device manager. I have Windows 10. At an earlier date, it used to shut down on command and the next morning I would simply use the mouse to start it up again. Nowadays I have to power the computer down every evening. I have checked all the obvious solutions. Suggestions are welcome.

Angus

:)

AngusMcLean1, May 15, 2019
  2. 恒张1 Win User

sleep mode awake problem

Hi people, Today, my computer cannot be awaked from sleep mode, which never happen before.

computer equiped 8th intel CUP, and how should i do to avoid this issue happen again? Since, I scare that if one day i forgot save my papers and walk away, computer auto sleep, but cannot awake up. In this
    case, my papers might be lose.

恒张1, May 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade - Does it download in Sleep Mode?

how does the pc stay in awake mode

betsy.shaw, May 15, 2019
  4. sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially

awake from sleep mode

Hey folk; Just a quick question here about awaking laptop from sleep with lid closed. I am attached to a separate screen and keep laptop closed at all times. Have tried turning on (HID-compliant devices) from human interface. No joy. This is a new Alienware
    17 r4 with windows 10. I want my remote keyboard and or mouse to wake the unit from sleep. HELP?

mystrymachine66, May 15, 2019
Thema:

sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially

1. sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially - Similar Threads - sleep mode awakes

2. Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep Mode: Win 10-64 Updates Successfully installed on ‎10/‎04/‎2019: KB4493464,KB4023057,KB4493478. Several times, including today, computer appears to have entered sleep mode. After "Power>Log Off" comp. will restart after pressing a key. Has there been an update to cause this?...
  3. my pc awake after sleep or hibernation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my pc awake after sleep or hibernation: Hello.I have two annoying problems about one year ago. 1)My laptop awake every day at 3:00 am!!!.I checked automatic maintenance and for sure i set at 12 noon and uncheck option '' allow to awake pc the spesific time''.But the problem...
  4. sleep mode

sleep mode: what is managed by windows as conection to internet in sleep mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode/142f1811-9e3b-47c7-995a-a0949e80acf8
  5. awake from hibernate mode on Laptop

awake from hibernate mode on Laptop: So, I just got a new laptop, it seems in my settings, that windows by default will go into hibernate mode after 180 minutes, which is fine, however I am using my laptop as a desktop machine mainly, and it's inside a small compartment, and the only way to wake it is to try and...
  6. sleep mode windows 10

sleep mode windows 10: My computer is in sleep mode and it will not wake up. I have reset the computer and still nothing comes up. How do I fix this. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-windows-10/231a6688-627f-4d92-a5c0-8710ddd12ddb
  7. BSOD's when awaking from sleep, after windows 10 upgrade.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD's when awaking from sleep, after windows 10 upgrade.: Hi all, After updating to Windows 10 Pro recently I get a lot of BSOD's (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION). Mostly when my laptop wakes up from a well deserved moment of sleep. Also I noticed that sometimes the laptop awakens from sleep when I didn't ask it to wake up. Any help...
  8. Laptop Colour Calibration Resetting After Sleep/Awake

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Colour Calibration Resetting After Sleep/Awake: Hi there, (Update: check the second post) I've got a ThinkPad W530 that I recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Win 10, and soon after the upgrade did a reset. The problem is my colour calibration unit is doing its job but the calibration doesn't "stick" after a longer...
  9. Logitech mouse freezes up after computer is awake from sleep mode.

Logitech mouse freezes up after computer is awake from sleep mode.: I know this is a duplicate of another thread, but I couldn't get anyone to reply back to me in the other thread. But I have a Logitech mouse on my second computer which is an Acer Aspire XC-603G Desktop PC. When I wiggle the mouse to wake it up from sleep, sometimes the...
  10. One of HDDs missing/disappeared after awaking computer from sleep mode

One of HDDs missing/disappeared after awaking computer from sleep mode: When I awake my computer from sleep mode, one of the data drives is missing (it is gone from This PC (formerly My Computer)). If I go into Device Manager and select Action > Scan for hardware changes then the drive is found and added back to This PC. The controller is...