Windows 10: sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially

Discus and support sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; when I switch my computer to sleep using the commands on the keyboard it does enter the sleep mode and shuts down. However, by its own, it wakes up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AngusMcLean1, May 15, 2019.

1. sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially

when I switch my computer to sleep using the commands on the keyboard it does enter the sleep mode and shuts down. However, by its own, it wakes up again. I know that it is not the mouse doing this because I have checked the device manager. I have Windows 10. At an earlier date, it used to shut down on command and the next morning I would simply use the mouse to start it up again. Nowadays I have to power the computer down every evening. I have checked all the obvious solutions. Suggestions are welcome.

Angus

:)

AngusMcLean1, May 15, 2019
  2. 恒张1 Win User

sleep mode awake problem

Hi people, Today, my computer cannot be awaked from sleep mode, which never happen before.

computer equiped 8th intel CUP, and how should i do to avoid this issue happen again? Since, I scare that if one day i forgot save my papers and walk away, computer auto sleep, but cannot awake up. In this
    case, my papers might be lose.

恒张1, May 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Upgrade - Does it download in Sleep Mode?

how does the pc stay in awake mode

betsy.shaw, May 15, 2019
  4. sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially

awake from sleep mode

Hey folk; Just a quick question here about awaking laptop from sleep with lid closed. I am attached to a separate screen and keep laptop closed at all times. Have tried turning on (HID-compliant devices) from human interface. No joy. This is a new Alienware
    17 r4 with windows 10. I want my remote keyboard and or mouse to wake the unit from sleep. HELP?

mystrymachine66, May 15, 2019
Thema:

sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially

1. sleep mode Windows 10 awakes automatially - Similar Threads - sleep mode awakes

2. Sleep to "kinda awake."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep to "kinda awake.": I have a brand new less than 1 week old MSI PRO DP21 13M-497US Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-13400 running Windows 11 22H2. When it goes to sleep and I try to wake it via mouse, keyboard or power button I get a signal from them monitor, a beep that something connected, a...
  3. Sleep to "kinda awake."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep to "kinda awake.": I have a brand new less than 1 week old MSI PRO DP21 13M-497US Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-13400 running Windows 11 22H2. When it goes to sleep and I try to wake it via mouse, keyboard or power button I get a signal from them monitor, a beep that something connected, a...
  4. Notepad is closing automatially

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad is closing automatially: I have Windows 11 Home. Notepad is closing automatically. I have already deleted it and reinstalled it. It is still doing the same. I use notepad for work andI really need it....
  5. awake from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    awake from sleep: I am all set thank goodness. I used command prompt to find what was waking my desktop.. Why ae there so many places where one can check or uncheck awaking the desktop from sleep. There are places in device manager, and places in power management along with others. When the pc...
  6. Windows 10 Pro 2OH2 won't awake from sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro 2OH2 won't awake from sleep mode: With Windows 10 1803 I could awake computer by moving the mouse, but since updating to Windows 10 version 2OH2, only the processor switches on, but Windows doesn't boot up and I have to switch off the computer to get windows to start How can I get computer to function as...
  7. Windows 10 will not awake from sleep using mouse or keyboard

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 will not awake from sleep using mouse or keyboard: I recently purchase an HP all in one with windows 10 installed. I also purchased and installed MS Office. I cannot get the machine to wake up with a mouse or keyboard. I made sure that windows 10 is up to date. I have done all of the things suggested on the web, device...
  8. Windows doesn't sleep, Automatically awakes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows doesn't sleep, Automatically awakes: When I try to sleep my windows 10 version 1909 build 18363.720, Laptop Haier Y11c By pressing sleep button, It sleep for a second and then awakes automatically. I have no external peripherals installed....
  9. Logitech mouse freezes up after computer is awake from sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech mouse freezes up after computer is awake from sleep mode.: I know this is a duplicate of another thread, but I couldn't get anyone to reply back to me in the other thread. But I have a Logitech mouse on my second computer which is an Acer Aspire XC-603G Desktop PC. When I wiggle the mouse to wake it up from sleep, sometimes the...
  10. One of HDDs missing/disappeared after awaking computer from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One of HDDs missing/disappeared after awaking computer from sleep mode: When I awake my computer from sleep mode, one of the data drives is missing (it is gone from This PC (formerly My Computer)). If I go into Device Manager and select Action > Scan for hardware changes then the drive is found and added back to This PC. The controller is...