Windows 10: sleep option gone after updates

Discus and support sleep option gone after updates in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; the sleep option is gone after we did updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Schreiber2, Jan 29, 2020.

1. sleep option gone after updates

the sleep option is gone after we did updates

:)

Schreiber2, Jan 29, 2020

2. Sleep option

Hi Remon,

I tried what you suggested, but I did not see a sleep option listed in the settings for the power options. There was a "hibernate" option, but I don't think that is the same as the sleep option which I had prior to the last update. Also, since the update,
    my graphics, images, and fonts are slightly distorted.

Thanks,

John

JohnBuckley_016, Jan 29, 2020
  3. MMofCO Win User
    "Sleep" option is gone

How do I get the "Sleep" option back on the start up? The power button displays "Restart" and "Shut Off" but the "Sleep" is gone.

MMofCO, Jan 29, 2020
  4. sleep option gone after updates

sleep mode and power options not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Forums.

For issues with sleep mode and power options follow the steps provided below.

Run the Power troubleshooter and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in search and click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Now type Power in the search option.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter to run.

I would suggest you to try updating the Display driver and check if the issue persists. If you already have all the latest drivers from Windows updates, then I would suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer's website, download and install the latest
    drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Hope this helps.

Anish A Kumar, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

sleep option gone after updates

1. sleep option gone after updates - Similar Threads - sleep option gone

2. Sleep option gone missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep option gone missing: I can't seem to choose the sleep option in power settings or the control panel power options. It just suddenly disappeared from everywhere.I have tried every method to fix it from researching the internet. From cmd prompts to local group policy editor and whatnot....
  3. Sleep option is gone

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep option is gone: Hi!For the past two days my laptop does not show the Sleep option in Power... i found this question and tried all of the methods that were recommended, none of them worked for me.I also do not have the option to "check" sleep in Control panel. Is there anything else I could...
  4. Sleep option is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep option is gone: Hi!For the past two days my laptop does not show the Sleep option in Power... i found this question and tried all of the methods that were recommended, none of them worked for me.I also do not have the option to "check" sleep in Control panel. Is there anything else I could...
  5. Sleep option is gone

6. Sleep option gone

Sleep option gone: On my windows 10 laptop, my sleep option has completely disappeared. I've tried multiple solutions, but none of them worked. Here are the ones I have tried:Restoring the default power options using the command window, evening running it as administrator and restarting my PC...
  7. Sleep option gone

Sleep option gone: On my windows 10 laptop, my sleep option has completely disappeared. I've tried multiple solutions, but none of them worked. Here are the ones I have tried:Restoring the default power options using the command window, evening running it as administrator and restarting my PC...
  8. Sleep option gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Sleep option is gone

Sleep option is gone: On my windows 10 laptop, the sleep option simply disappeared from the start menu. I then looked up on the internet for solutions but when explored the control panel and the settings, the sleep option was not available in Settings>System>Power and Sleep. It also wasn't...
  10. Sleep option is gone...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sleep option is gone...: I went into the power option and was only able to add hibernation option but the sleep option is still not there. wtf how do i fix this ? submitted by /u/muaytao [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fv8hug/sleep_option_is_gone/