Windows 10: sleep option gone after updates

Discus and support sleep option gone after updates in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; the sleep option is gone after we did updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Schreiber2, Jan 29, 2020.

1. sleep option gone after updates

the sleep option is gone after we did updates

:)

Schreiber2, Jan 29, 2020

2. Sleep option

Hi Remon,

I tried what you suggested, but I did not see a sleep option listed in the settings for the power options. There was a "hibernate" option, but I don't think that is the same as the sleep option which I had prior to the last update. Also, since the update,
    my graphics, images, and fonts are slightly distorted.

Thanks,

John

JohnBuckley_016, Jan 29, 2020
  3. MMofCO Win User
    "Sleep" option is gone

How do I get the "Sleep" option back on the start up? The power button displays "Restart" and "Shut Off" but the "Sleep" is gone.

MMofCO, Jan 29, 2020
  4. sleep option gone after updates

sleep mode and power options not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Forums.

For issues with sleep mode and power options follow the steps provided below.

Run the Power troubleshooter and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Type Troubleshooting in search and click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Now type Power in the search option.
    • Click on Power troubleshooter to run.

I would suggest you to try updating the Display driver and check if the issue persists. If you already have all the latest drivers from Windows updates, then I would suggest you to visit the computer manufacturer's website, download and install the latest
    drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Hope this helps.

Anish A Kumar, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

sleep option gone after updates

1. sleep option gone after updates - Similar Threads - sleep option gone

2. contact option gone!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    contact option gone!!: With recent update, the 'add contact' option in files is gone!! This is my entire business!!! Ahhh! Windows 10 version 1909 installed 2/15/2020 via Enablement Package KB4517245. Am I going to have to uninstall this update and just not update my computer??...
  3. contact option gone!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    contact option gone!!: With recent update, the 'add contact' option in files is gone!! This is my entire business!!! Ahhh! Windows 10 version 1909 installed 2/15/2020 via Enablement Package KB4517245. Am I going to have to uninstall this update and just not update my computer??...
  4. Rip option gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Rip option gone: I did a Windows update and now the Rip option is gone from Windows Media Player. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Windows Media Player. I tried turning media features on and off and restarting. No change....
  5. Wifi Option has been Gone After Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi Option has been Gone After Update: Hi, I have recently updated my window 10 & I have started facing many problems. 1) I am not able to connect wifi as wifi option has been lost from control panel. 2) Its taking hell lot of time to restart. 3) some of website is not working in internet explorer like this...
  6. Background gone (as well as background picture option in personalisation) after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background gone (as well as background picture option in personalisation) after update: I let the computer update while I was asleep, so I don't know if there were issues, but the computer seemed fine when I took a look at it this morning. Except for the fact that my desktop background is gone, it's all black, and the option to choose a picture in...
  7. Sleep power option unexpectedly gone after updating to Windows 10 version 1809

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep power option unexpectedly gone after updating to Windows 10 version 1809: The subject of this post explains it all. I recently updated my Windows 10 device to the new October 2018 update and I noticed that the "Sleep" option is completely gone from the power options in the start menu, and even the power options from the control panel. I'll attach a...
  8. PIN option is gone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN option is gone: I can no longer use a PIN to sign in. When I try I get an endless loop asking for my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/pin-option-is-gone/9a678a51-63ca-4c11-8225-5f557660da8a"
  9. Hibernate / Sleep option gone after updating Desktop to Creators Ed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernate / Sleep option gone after updating Desktop to Creators Ed.: Hi All, Afterupdating my Desktop to the new W10 x64 Creators Edition I lost my earlierHibernate and Sleep options. Whatever setting I put in into the regular powersaving menus the Desktop will only perform a complete power down mode. Does notmatter whether manually or...
  10. Recovery options gone ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery options gone ?: What I'm expecting: [img] What I get: [img] Hello! I just discover that my recovery options have disappeared, leaving me with the only option to Turn Off my PC instead of the usual "Reset your PC or see advanced options". I enclove two snapshots: One with the...