Windows 10: Sleep Option Gone Windows 10 64-bit Version 20H2

Discus and support Sleep Option Gone Windows 10 64-bit Version 20H2 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have read many questions regarding the missing "Sleep Option" on the Power Options! My power settings on Windows Version 1909 was Restart, Shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by CalvinERay, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Sleep Option Gone Windows 10 64-bit Version 20H2

I have read many questions regarding the missing "Sleep Option" on the Power Options! My power settings on Windows Version 1909 was Restart, Shut down, Sleep.

Once I downloaded 20H2, the Sleep option was gone! There is a setting for a timer for my PC to go to sleep........but, it's just quicker to press the sleep option. I would rather not roll-back to Version 1909 if I do not have to. Below are the instructions I have read over and over:

I go to Power and Sleep - Additional Power Settings - Choose What The Power Button Does - Change Settings that are currently unavailable - I then get this notice: ? Some Settings are managed by your system administrator. Why can't I change some settings?

I am blocked from bringing back the Sleep Option.

Is this the new thing or can I get the sleep option back somehow?

Thanks so much!

:)

CalvinERay, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile Sleep Option Gone Windows 10 64-bit Version 20H2 :)

3. Will windows 10 come in 64 bit version?

Yes, Windows 10 is available in both 32 and 64 bit versions.

I want to switch from my currently installed architecture when migrating to Windows 10. Do I have that option with the free upgrade offer?

How do I upgrade from 32 bit versions of Windows to 64 bit Windows 10?

How
    to: Switch from 32 bit versions of Windows to Windows 10 64 bit

Andre Da Costa, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Sleep Option Gone Windows 10 64-bit Version 20H2

Andre Da Costa, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Sleep Option Gone Windows 10 64-bit Version 20H2

1. Sleep Option Gone Windows 10 64-bit Version 20H2 - Similar Threads - Sleep Option Gone

2. Windows 10- Monthly Patches - 20H2 - 64 bits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10- Monthly Patches - 20H2 - 64 bits: Hi Team,We have few devicesLaptops where user are multiple reboots due to monthly patches. We have excluded those devices for the time being in order to avoid multiple reboots due to SCCM policies. But then, we dig more at the OS level and found the machine is having October...
  3. Windows 10- Monthly Patches - 20H2 - 64 bits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10- Monthly Patches - 20H2 - 64 bits: Hi Team,We have few devicesLaptops where user are multiple reboots due to monthly patches. We have excluded those devices for the time being in order to avoid multiple reboots due to SCCM policies. But then, we dig more at the OS level and found the machine is having October...
  4. Windows 10- Monthly Patches - 20H2 - 64 bits

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Having issues after updating to Windows 10 64 bit version 20h2.

Having issues after updating to Windows 10 64 bit version 20h2.: I just installed the lastest version of Windows 10, 20H2. Previously I had vesrsion 1803. After installing, my pc restarted few times, and it finally booted. At first, windows was not responding, but after pressing some keys randomly, it responded. I installed a another...
  6. 64 bit version Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    64 bit version Windows 10: How do I find out whether I am running 64 bit OS Windows 10 in my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/64-bit-version-windows-10/f7b648cb-3d95-455e-aea5-16153988b220
  7. How to restore the sleep option in Windows 10 64-bit 2020

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to restore the sleep option in Windows 10 64-bit 2020: Sleep option disappeared, now I can only hibernate. How can I get back the option to sleep? This event might be caused by a Windows update from a few days ago. I have read other posts from Microsoft on this topic and they are useless....
  8. windows 10 64 bit version

windows 10 64 bit version: since the latest updates as from 07 01 2020 the keyboards and mouse are frozen or stuck until I hit the windows key or others. have deleted one update and now held them off for a few days. it also sticks when typing...
  9. 64 bit gone to 86??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    64 bit gone to 86??: my laptop a sony Vaio for some reason unknown to me has switched from a 64 bit to an 86 bit op. system I need to download an app asap from the store and this is how I found out that my system changed how can I fix this ? I need to get the app on my laptop asap as I have no...
  10. Upgrading to a 64-bit version of Windows 10

Upgrading to a 64-bit version of Windows 10: I have used the media creation tool to create a 64-bit version of windows 10 and i put it onto a usb drive. When i tried booting my computer with the usb drive by selecting usb-hdd on the boot menu nothing happened and my computer just booted up normally like it always does....