Windows 10: Sleep time for different user

Discus and support Sleep time for different user in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Buna seara, Vreau sa setez pe contul de admin si pe cel al copilului timpi diferiti pentru momentul intrarii in repaus sleep si nu merge. setez timpii... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SorinLefter, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Sleep time for different user

Buna seara,

Vreau sa setez pe contul de admin si pe cel al copilului timpi diferiti pentru momentul intrarii in repaus sleep si nu merge. setez timpii pe un cont si sunt la fel pe toate conturile. ce pot sa fac?

{Mod Edit: Translation:

Good evening,

I want to set the account of the admin and that of the child different times for the time of sleep and not working. I set the Times on an account and are the same on all accounts. What can I do?

}

***Modified title: account of the admin and that of the child different times for the time of sleep and not working***

:)

SorinLefter, Jan 7, 2020

2. Display will not sleep.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select the time limit for the system to go to sleep from the drop down list.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Sleep time for different user

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Sleep time for different user

1. Sleep time for different user - Similar Threads - Sleep different user

2. Different BSODs at different times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different BSODs at different times: Hello all!I have had a self-built PC for a year that I now use for gaming and study. Since then I have been suffering from various BSODs or my screen freezing and that I have to manually turn the PC off and on again. I have searched for so long and tried various solutions but...
  3. Different BSODs at different times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different BSODs at different times: Hello all!I have had a self-built PC for a year that I now use for gaming and study. Since then I have been suffering from various BSODs or my screen freezing and that I have to manually turn the PC off and on again. I have searched for so long and tried various solutions but...
  4. Sleep time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sleep time: My screen shuts down after one minute. I've tried all the ways to change it, but nothing happens. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-time/a1814bcc-f6c4-4b11-ad78-6aef36686202
  5. Windows Time Changes when a user in a different time zone logs in

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Time Changes when a user in a different time zone logs in: Hello, I have several users internationally that log into my windows machine to access bookkeeping software. I have noticed lately that my windows time will change to an incorrect time (I believe based on their location) when they log in. I have tried to disable automatic...
  6. Setting different times for "sleep mode" and "lockout" in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Setting different times for "sleep mode" and "lockout" in Windows 10: Is there a way to set different times for "sleep mode" and "lockout"? Just updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7. In Windows 7, when the computer went to "sleep" I did not have to reenter my password to get back on the computer. But, that's what I am having to do with...
  7. account of the admin and that of the child different times for the time of sleep and not...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    account of the admin and that of the child different times for the time of sleep and not...: Buna seara, Vreau sa setez pe contul de admin si pe cel al copilului timpi diferiti pentru momentul intrarii in repaus sleep si nu merge. setez timpii pe un cont si sunt la fel pe toate conturile. ce pot sa fac? {Mod Edit: Translation: Good evening, I want to set the...
  8. Different times on different profiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different times on different profiles: Hi all... Was wondering, is it possible to have different times set in the date/time settings for different profiles? Would be useful to me when I'm working in different time zones and want to have one account on local time, and one behaving as if I was still on home...
  9. Different Users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Different Users: I have a computer that I own but was used thru Raymond James a Company. I had 3 users Daniel King, Nancy Wiles and Patrick King I had Turbo Tax loaded on for the last 3 years. Under Daniel King, We all left Raymond James, I can get on the computer as Patrick King but I...
  10. User accounts and users are different

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User accounts and users are different: Hi I have two accounts on my laptop: Bryan as admin and James as my local account which I use for my daily workings. All my work is save to a different partition on the hard drive. I now notice that if I go to C:\users, I have my admin account but there are two other...