Windows 10: Sleep

Discus and support Sleep in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need advise on how to wake up my pc with mouse after sleep. I tried enable wake up with mouse in device manager. It does not work. 128465 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by teots, Mar 7, 2019.

1. teots Win User

Sleep

I need advise on how to wake up my pc with mouse after sleep.
    I tried enable wake up with mouse in device manager. It does not work.

:)

teots, Mar 7, 2019

2. Display will not sleep.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select the time limit for the system to go to sleep from the drop down list.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Sleep

Sleep

Hi,

This may happen due to its power plan. A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings that manages how computers use and conserve power. For this, we suggest that you reset and restore power plans to its default. kindly follow these steps:

• Open the Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste the command below into the command prompt, and press
      Enter
      :
      • powercfg -restoredefaultschemes
    • Close the Command Prompt window, and then restart your PC to apply the changes.

After that, go to Power & sleep settings
    by typing it into the Windows Search. Check the When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after
    settings is set to Never.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Sleep

1. Sleep - Similar Threads - Sleep

2. surface pro 3 will not stay on, always sleeps after inactivity

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    surface pro 3 will not stay on, always sleeps after inactivity: I have a surface pro 3. I use it to run a 3d printer. I would like for my surface to remain on, and not go to the lock screen after inactivity. I have changed everything I can find on this subject, however it still locks after so long with no activity. How can this be...
  3. Windows 10 Home Power & Sleep scheme changing to 1 minute on Windows Update

Windows 10 Home Power & Sleep scheme changing to 1 minute on Windows Update: The problem with windows power scheme changing is occurring from windows updates but not only this but that it changes sleep to 1 minute so the system is basically just periodically shutting down, or going to sleep. [ATTACH] I have searched on google for a way to...
  4. Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode

Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode: I have this problem since long time, the problem is simple, I want to manually put my computer to sleep, I can use Hibernation without problems, but even if I put my PC to automatically go to sleep, it would just go into hibernation, if I click on sleep it goes into...
  5. my labtop keep closing my application and asking me if i want to shut down restart or sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my labtop keep closing my application and asking me if i want to shut down restart or sleep: it happen after a while and it say what would you want your computer to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-labtop-keep-closing-my-application-and-asking/5af367b8-f439-441d-a9a5-121dd73ea941
  6. sleep error

sleep error: I've updating my Windows last Night, and since this morning my PC turn black or freez whenever it in sleep mode. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-error/7dccb237-b1f2-4f18-911a-c145999589fe
  7. power and sleep

power and sleep: dear people … after about a month and some updates the power & sleep settings just does not work period … when the "when plugged in" screen is set to 10 minutes and sleep is set to 15 minutes … and … "screen saver is set start after idle for 3 minutes … in less than a...
  8. Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode

Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode: As I noticed from a certain time to this day, I have an Anker Computer Keyboard, on that keyboard there is a sleep button with a moon above it... but nowadays when I press the button or if I even click on sleep on windows 10 start menu, the computer goes into hibernation. I...
  9. Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode

Microsoft Windows 10 won't go into sleep mode: As I noticed from a certain time to this day, I have an Anker Computer Keyboard, on that keyboard there is a sleep button with a moon above it... but nowadays when I press the button or if I even click on sleep on windows 10 start menu, the computer goes into hibernation. I...
  10. Does't sleep automatically.

Does't sleep automatically.: My windows unable to sleep to automatically. I even set sleep timer of 5 minutes and display off timer to 3 mins, and I also turned off hybrid sleep and also set the timer for hard disk to sleep after 5 minutes.[ATTACH]...