Windows 10: Sleepy mouse

Discus and support Sleepy mouse in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Blackweb BT mouse sleeps about every 5 minutes for a few seconds 10-15 and stops everything during it's sleepy time. How do I explain to the mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DavidWiseley, Mar 9, 2022.

1. Sleepy mouse

My Blackweb BT mouse sleeps about every 5 minutes for a few seconds 10-15 and stops everything during it's sleepy time. How do I explain to the mouse that it is infuriating..ok, maybe just a nusance. Solution please

:)

DavidWiseley, Mar 9, 2022
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 9, 2022
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Mar 9, 2022
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Sleepy mouse

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Mar 9, 2022
Thema:

Sleepy mouse

1. Sleepy mouse - Similar Threads - Sleepy mouse

2. Help. These Icons keep appearing and if I hover over them with my mouse they dissappear....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help. These Icons keep appearing and if I hover over them with my mouse they dissappear....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CollectionHelpful205 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bnkh0t/help_these_icons_keep_appearing_and_if_i_hover/
  3. Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...: Just got a brand new PC w Windows 11 installed. So annoying that mouse cursor disappears from screen after a few seconds of idle time. I've tried to troubleshoot this, including making sure the option to hide cursor while typing is DISABLED, disabling and re-enabling the...
  4. Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor disappears in Windows 11 even though option to hide cursor while typing is...: Just got a brand new PC w Windows 11 installed. So annoying that mouse cursor disappears from screen after a few seconds of idle time. I've tried to troubleshoot this, including making sure the option to hide cursor while typing is DISABLED, disabling and re-enabling the...
  5. Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time: My mouse moves across the screen even when I do not touch it. My trackpad left and right buttons do not work I've tried to see if it was enabled and it was, I've done troubleshooting and updated the drives and still the same problem persists I've tried all the advice I've...
  6. Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time

Help! My laptop mouse and trackpad are giving me a tough time: My mouse moves across the screen even when I do not touch it. My trackpad left and right buttons do not work I've tried to see if it was enabled and it was, I've done troubleshooting and updated the drives and still the same problem persists I've tried all the advice I've...
  7. Mouse bugging and Windows beeping

Mouse bugging and Windows beeping: I have a really similar if not the same problem this person had:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-mouse-lagging-and-beeping/56dda487-6bfc-4981-b1b3-0276f90c3c5dI tried every. single. thing. you all said and nothing changed. By this point, I'm sure...
  8. Sleepy mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleepy mouse: My Blackweb BT mouse sleeps about every 5 minutes for a few seconds 10-15 and stops everything during it's sleepy time. How do I explain to the mouse that it is infuriating..ok, maybe just a nusance. Solution please...
  9. Sleepy mouse

Sleepy mouse: My Blackweb BT mouse sleeps about every 5 minutes for a few seconds 10-15 and stops everything during it's sleepy time. How do I explain to the mouse that it is infuriating..ok, maybe just a nusance. Solution please...
  10. laptop is very 'sleepy' sleeps after 2 minutes win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop is very 'sleepy' sleeps after 2 minutes win 10: I've just had a 'clean' install from 8.1 to 10, many issues, right now my device (tosh satellite) sleeps within 2 minutes. I've done the usual personalisation etc but to no avail. Suggestions are most welcome. 54320