Windows 10: SLI not available in Nvidia control panel

Discus and support SLI not available in Nvidia control panel in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As it says above, in build 9926 I can't get to enable SLI in NCP. Any help would be appreciated. 4195 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by usmc362, Feb 15, 2015.

1. usmc362 Win User

SLI not available in Nvidia control panel

As it says above, in build 9926 I can't get to enable SLI in NCP. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

usmc362, Feb 15, 2015
  2. Jessen P Win User

Can't enable SLI

Hi Chris,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

Perform the steps mentioned below to enable SLI in NVIDIA Control panel.

a: Right-click anywhere on your
    desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel from the dropdown list or click the NVIDIA icon in the Systray.

b: Once you've opened the NVIDIA Control Panel, click the
    Set SLI configuration link under the 3D settings menu.

c: Finally, select either Do not use SLI technology or
    Enable SLI technology (recommended) to toggle SLI on or off.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Feb 15, 2015
  3. SterSter Win User
    Dual Monitors Suddenly Stopped Working

Thank you for your response but I am happy to report the problem has been fixed! Apparently one of the recent GPU driver updates changed my SLI settings and disabled dual monitor displays.

If anyone else has this problem with two NVIDIA GTX 970 GPUs then go into the NVIDIA Control Panel by right clicking on the NVIDIA icon in your icon tray. Go to {NVIDIA Control Panel->3D Settings->Configure SLI, Surround, PhysX} then under "SLI Configuration"
    select "Activate all displays". Click apply in the bottom right of the window and the new setting should allow multiple monitors to work after your screen flickers off and on a couple times.

SterSter, Feb 15, 2015
  4. Saltgrass Win User

I suppose we can assume you have the SLI bridge connected correctly and you have used the Nvidia Control Panel to set your monitors if you have more than one?

What are you seeing which is not letting you set SLI. It is probably necessary to set the system to Maximize 3D performance or Surround to enable SLI.

But we need to know what indications or messages you are getting.

Saltgrass, Feb 15, 2015
Thema:

1. SLI not available in Nvidia control panel - Similar Threads - SLI available Nvidia

2. NVIDIA Control Panel app for Windows 10 is now available in the Store

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Control Panel app for Windows 10 is now available in the Store: Microsoft’s Windows Store is slowly growing and the relevant Windows apps are finally showing up in the Store. Back in 2016, Microsoft allowed developers to distribute their Windows desktop apps to people through Windows Store. Microsoft announced Project Centennial to help...
  3. Games not running as they should be (not NVIDIA control panel)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games not running as they should be (not NVIDIA control panel): Hi there I would really appreciate it if someone could lend me a hand with trying to tackle this problem I have. Yesterday I reset my laptop because I was wanting to get it fresh and clean for college and get rid of all the apps and such that came with it as I purchased it...
  4. Games not running as they should be (not NVIDIA control panel)

in Windows 10 Support
    Games not running as they should be (not NVIDIA control panel): Hi there I would really appreciate it if someone could lend me a hand with trying to tackle this problem I have. Yesterday I reset my laptop because I was wanting to get it fresh and clean for college and get rid of all the apps and such that came with it as I purchased it...
  5. SLI not available in Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SLI not available in Nvidia control panel: As it says above, in build 9926 I can't get to enable SLI in NCP. Any help would be appreciated. 4193
  6. no nvidia control panel after clean install?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no nvidia control panel after clean install?: I have geforce experience installed, drivers are up to date, but there is no sign on nvidia control panel to enable sli. Usually theres an icon on the taskbar, or when I right click on the desktop. 9333
  7. Nvidia Graphics Control Panel is missing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Graphics Control Panel is missing: I just upgraded to Windows 10 and I can't seem to find my Graphics control panel to control 3d graphics and such. It's completely gone. I use to be able to right click my desktop and go straight to it now its gone. The other way I use to get to it is by right click my desktop...
  8. Nvidia Control Panel missing

Nvidia Control Panel missing: I know there are a lot of old threads on this, but I've not seen an actual answer to this and it's been bugging me for over a year ever since I completely de-installed Nvidia from my Win 10-64 system due to apparent failure to upgrade to new drivers and getting a popup...
  9. NVIDIA Control Panel won't open

NVIDIA Control Panel won't open: I can't get the NVIDIA Control Panel to open. I click on it through the Windows Control Panel and the cursor will spin for a few seconds, and you can see the process start and run for a few seconds in the Task Manager, then it stops. Will not open up. Tried rebooting, but no...
  10. Nvidia geforce experience & nvidia control panel not working.

Nvidia geforce experience & nvidia control panel not working.: So I just updated to windows 10. and first thing i go to do is turn up my saturation, nvidia control panel doesnt work, i go to my device manager looks like my graphics card isnt even installed, i install it and restart pc, nvidia control panel still doesnt work, I install...