Windows 10: SLI not available in Nvidia control panel

Discus and support SLI not available in Nvidia control panel in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As it says above, in build 9926 I can't get to enable SLI in NCP. Any help would be appreciated. 4195 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by usmc362, Feb 15, 2015.

1. usmc362 Win User

SLI not available in Nvidia control panel

As it says above, in build 9926 I can't get to enable SLI in NCP. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

usmc362, Feb 15, 2015
  2. Jessen P Win User

Can't enable SLI

Hi Chris,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

Perform the steps mentioned below to enable SLI in NVIDIA Control panel.

a: Right-click anywhere on your
    desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel from the dropdown list or click the NVIDIA icon in the Systray.

b: Once you've opened the NVIDIA Control Panel, click the
    Set SLI configuration link under the 3D settings menu.

c: Finally, select either Do not use SLI technology or
    Enable SLI technology (recommended) to toggle SLI on or off.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Feb 15, 2015
  3. SterSter Win User
    Dual Monitors Suddenly Stopped Working

Thank you for your response but I am happy to report the problem has been fixed! Apparently one of the recent GPU driver updates changed my SLI settings and disabled dual monitor displays.

If anyone else has this problem with two NVIDIA GTX 970 GPUs then go into the NVIDIA Control Panel by right clicking on the NVIDIA icon in your icon tray. Go to {NVIDIA Control Panel->3D Settings->Configure SLI, Surround, PhysX} then under "SLI Configuration"
    select "Activate all displays". Click apply in the bottom right of the window and the new setting should allow multiple monitors to work after your screen flickers off and on a couple times.

SterSter, Feb 15, 2015
  4. Saltgrass Win User

I suppose we can assume you have the SLI bridge connected correctly and you have used the Nvidia Control Panel to set your monitors if you have more than one?

What are you seeing which is not letting you set SLI. It is probably necessary to set the system to Maximize 3D performance or Surround to enable SLI.

But we need to know what indications or messages you are getting.

Saltgrass, Feb 15, 2015
Thema:

1. SLI not available in Nvidia control panel - Similar Threads - SLI available Nvidia

2. Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel: So in the nvidia control panel in the manage display mode I changed it to nvidia gpu only but i want to change to auto select and now it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel/e41b6bb4-942a-403b-96a5-b05da0cd1afc
  3. Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia control panel: So in the nvidia control panel in the manage display mode I changed it to nvidia gpu only but i want to change to auto select and now it won't let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-control-panel/e41b6bb4-942a-403b-96a5-b05da0cd1afc
  4. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  5. nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvidia control panel: Nvidia doesn't show the display section on control panel. I'm on a laptop and I'm trying to use nvidia control panel to change my resolution.I'm using a laptop with two gpus: a geforce rtx 3060 and amd radeon graphics....
  6. NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL MISSING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL MISSING: Why is not Microsoft admitting their store is broken and fix it. Do you have any idea how many gamers there are on PC and how pissed off we all are that this Nvidia control panel issue has not been fixed. And please don't ask if I am running DCH drivers, I am and so is...
  7. No nVidia Control panel

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No nVidia Control panel: Just bought a 1650 Super. Tried to install drivers. Complains not compatible with my version of Windows (1809, 17763.1), Only the DCH drive will install (after booting to safe mode and using DDU to first uninstall the driver that wouldn't install anyway). Problem with DCH is...
  8. NVIDIA Control Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA Control Panel: Hi, I can't access to NVIDA Control Panel in my laptop. When I double click to NVIDIA Control Panel Icon in Control Home Panel. I get this message ( You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDA GPU ) Please advice how to activate. Thanks....
  9. Nvidia Control Panel and Gamma Control

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Control Panel and Gamma Control: Hello: I'm considering purchasing a new pc. An important consideration in my choice is my control over fine tuning of display parameters: Brightness /Conrast /Gamma/ Color Saturation So I'm looking for PC with dedicated (rather than integrated) graphics card, which might...
  10. SLI not available in Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SLI not available in Nvidia control panel: As it says above, in build 9926 I can't get to enable SLI in NCP. Any help would be appreciated. 4193