SLI not available in Nvidia control panel

Discus and support SLI not available in Nvidia control panel in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As it says above, in build 9926 I can't get to enable SLI in NCP. Any help would be appreciated. 4195 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by usmc362, Feb 15, 2015.

1. usmc362 Win User

As it says above, in build 9926 I can't get to enable SLI in NCP. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

usmc362, Feb 15, 2015
  2. Jessen P Win User

Can't enable SLI

Hi Chris,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

Perform the steps mentioned below to enable SLI in NVIDIA Control panel.

a: Right-click anywhere on your
    desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel from the dropdown list or click the NVIDIA icon in the Systray.

b: Once you've opened the NVIDIA Control Panel, click the
    Set SLI configuration link under the 3D settings menu.

c: Finally, select either Do not use SLI technology or
    Enable SLI technology (recommended) to toggle SLI on or off.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Feb 15, 2015
  3. SterSter Win User
    Dual Monitors Suddenly Stopped Working

Thank you for your response but I am happy to report the problem has been fixed! Apparently one of the recent GPU driver updates changed my SLI settings and disabled dual monitor displays.

If anyone else has this problem with two NVIDIA GTX 970 GPUs then go into the NVIDIA Control Panel by right clicking on the NVIDIA icon in your icon tray. Go to {NVIDIA Control Panel->3D Settings->Configure SLI, Surround, PhysX} then under "SLI Configuration"
    select "Activate all displays". Click apply in the bottom right of the window and the new setting should allow multiple monitors to work after your screen flickers off and on a couple times.

SterSter, Feb 15, 2015
  4. Saltgrass Win User

I suppose we can assume you have the SLI bridge connected correctly and you have used the Nvidia Control Panel to set your monitors if you have more than one?

What are you seeing which is not letting you set SLI. It is probably necessary to set the system to Maximize 3D performance or Surround to enable SLI.

But we need to know what indications or messages you are getting.

Saltgrass, Feb 15, 2015
Thema:

1. SLI not available in Nvidia control panel - Similar Threads - SLI available Nvidia

2. Windows 10 Build 17134.228 is now available, download offline installers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17134.228 is now available, download offline installers: Today is Patch Tuesday and Microsoft has just rolled out Windows 10 KB4343909. In case you’re planning to upgrade the PC manually, the direct download links for Windows 10 KB4343909 are also available. Windows 10 KB4343909 is available for devices running version 1803 and it...
  3. NVIDIA Unveils Quadro RTX, World's First Ray-Tracing GPU

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Unveils Quadro RTX, World's First Ray-Tracing GPU: NVIDIA today announced its first Turing™ architecture-based GPUs, revolutionizing the work of 50 million designers and artists by enabling them to render photorealistic scenes in real time, add new AI-based capabilities to their workflows, and enjoy fluid interactivity with...
  4. Speaker icon shows in taskbar but does not respond to clicks for volume control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker icon shows in taskbar but does not respond to clicks for volume control: I am running Win 10 on my Dell Inspiron laaptop. I have the Speaker Icon in my taskbar menu but it does not respond when I click it. So the icon does not translate onto my screen into a volume control lever. ANY HELP IN SOLVING THIS? (I would prefer NOT to delete and then...
  5. Why do I have only 3,3 GB of available RAM out of 6?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I have only 3,3 GB of available RAM out of 6?: So my laptop is never slow on normal usage, but when I play heavy games like CS:GO it really lags. The framerate drops so much, to the point where I can't even move in the game without bumping into enemies and objects. Now, I know I don't have a gaming laptop (see the...
  6. Bluetooth not available after waking up

Bluetooth not available after waking up: Sometimes when my PC's been asleep, the Bluetooth settings completely disappear from the entire laptop, even under search, as well as the recognized devices. The only temporary fix seems to be to reboot....
  7. Updated nVidia drivers, screens blacking out

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Updated nVidia drivers, screens blacking out: I"m not getting a BSOD, but the system is recording all sorts of errors and warnings, so hopefully this is the right place... Windows 10 Pro, EVGA Geforce 970 GTX. Winver SAYS it’s running 1803. I GENERALLY try to keep the nvidia drivers current, but that may have been a...
  8. Concept imagines redesigned system tray, device panel and quick actions in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Concept imagines redesigned system tray, device panel and quick actions in Windows 10: There have been many concepts envisioning how Fluent Design and Dark Theme could change the way Windows 10 looks or how a modern Windows XP could look like in 2018. All these ideas are quickly gaining the attention of some users worldwide. Created by skilled designers, these...
  9. Nvidia graphics card (Mobile 870M series) is not detected by device manager

Nvidia graphics card (Mobile 870M series) is not detected by device manager: Hi all, I updated recently with a windows 10 update (I already had windows 10 previously). I also have no idea which update screwed this up. I tried resetting my laptop to factory settings without any luck. I figured either the windows 10 system is bugged, or the graphics...
  10. 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX Processor now available

in Windows 10 News
    2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX Processor now available: xnzQqytuI20 AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced the availability of world’s most powerful desktop processor1, the 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX processor with 32 cores and 64 threads. Designed to power the ultimate computing experiences, 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen Threadripper...