SLI not available in Nvidia control panel

Discus and support SLI not available in Nvidia control panel in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; As it says above, in build 9926 I can't get to enable SLI in NCP. Any help would be appreciated. 4195 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by usmc362, Feb 16, 2015.

1. usmc362 Win User

As it says above, in build 9926 I can't get to enable SLI in NCP. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

usmc362, Feb 16, 2015
  2. Jessen P Win User

Can't enable SLI

Hi Chris,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

Perform the steps mentioned below to enable SLI in NVIDIA Control panel.

a: Right-click anywhere on your
    desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel from the dropdown list or click the NVIDIA icon in the Systray.

b: Once you've opened the NVIDIA Control Panel, click the
    Set SLI configuration link under the 3D settings menu.

c: Finally, select either Do not use SLI technology or
    Enable SLI technology (recommended) to toggle SLI on or off.

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Feb 16, 2015
  3. SterSter Win User
    Dual Monitors Suddenly Stopped Working

Thank you for your response but I am happy to report the problem has been fixed! Apparently one of the recent GPU driver updates changed my SLI settings and disabled dual monitor displays.

If anyone else has this problem with two NVIDIA GTX 970 GPUs then go into the NVIDIA Control Panel by right clicking on the NVIDIA icon in your icon tray. Go to {NVIDIA Control Panel->3D Settings->Configure SLI, Surround, PhysX} then under "SLI Configuration"
    select "Activate all displays". Click apply in the bottom right of the window and the new setting should allow multiple monitors to work after your screen flickers off and on a couple times.

SterSter, Feb 16, 2015
  4. Saltgrass Win User

I suppose we can assume you have the SLI bridge connected correctly and you have used the Nvidia Control Panel to set your monitors if you have more than one?

What are you seeing which is not letting you set SLI. It is probably necessary to set the system to Maximize 3D performance or Surround to enable SLI.

But we need to know what indications or messages you are getting.

Saltgrass, Feb 16, 2015
Thema:

SLI not available in Nvidia control panel - Similar Threads - SLI available Nvidia

1. SLI not available in Nvidia control panel

in Windows 10 Support
    SLI not available in Nvidia control panel: As it says above, in build 9926 I can't get to enable SLI in NCP. Any help would be appreciated. 4193
  2. Change Primary GPU in SLI

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Primary GPU in SLI: I recently installed a second GTX 980 into my system for SLI. I knew that the card closest to the CPU would default as primary and it would run hotter, but I became concerned when it was unable to boost higher than its base clock speed of 1126MHz due to thermals (the card...
  3. GTX1080 SLI Surround Flickering In-Game Only

in Windows 10 Support
    GTX1080 SLI Surround Flickering In-Game Only: Hi, Guys and Gals. I just got my MSI GTX1080 Sea Hawx SLI and NVIDIA's SLI Bridge installed but somehow two of the three monitors flicker in-game. Overall performance is really great, but on two screens the monitor flickers like an analog TV or so... I have read...
  4. 1080 Ti SLI setup and MSI Afterburner

in Windows 10 Support
    1080 Ti SLI setup and MSI Afterburner: Would anyone out there know why Afterburner labels the top card in my SLI setup as GPU #2, when clearly the top card is doing the work ? In any game that does not use SLI or in this shot of GPU`z the heat all comes out from the top card like it should, it`s just that AB...
  5. i5 a Bottleneck for GTX 1080 SLI?

in Windows 10 Support
    i5 a Bottleneck for GTX 1080 SLI?: I am thinking about picking up another 1080 in order to run them in SLI. The question I have is will my current i5 4690K be a bottleneck for two GTX 1080's running in SLI? CASE: CM Storm Stryker CPU: Intel i5 4690K 3.5GHz CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO GPU: MSI...
  6. Enable SLI with 373.06 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Enable SLI with 373.06 ?: Has anyone been able to enable SLI using 373.06 with Windows 10 ?? As the option is no longer in the nvidia control panel after installing 373.06, had to go back to 372.90 I`m sure nvidia will release another driver soon, I just don`t understand why they can`t keep the...
  7. Can't enable SLI due to blocking applications

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't enable SLI due to blocking applications: When I first installed Windows 10 back in August, I was unable to enable SLI because several applications that had to be closed could not be closed before it would allow the change. I was able to solve this problem by installing the latest drivers from the nVidia website,...
SLI not available in Nvidia control panel solved