Windows 10: Slid Show, pick and chose waht images show on screen?

Discus and support Slid Show, pick and chose waht images show on screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In the past you could pick and chose what images are displayed on screen when you load a theme. Or even when you selected a folder full of images to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alphanumeric, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Slid Show, pick and chose waht images show on screen?

In the past you could pick and chose what images are displayed on screen when you load a theme. Or even when you selected a folder full of images to display as desktop backgrounds in a Slid Show. I can't find any way to do that now? Control Panel > Personalization just shows the themes you can pick from. There is nothing at the bottom to select what images you want and don't want? Settings > Personalization > Background when set to slide show lets you pick a folder, but you can't exclude images in the folder. Not without going to the folder and deleting or moving pictures out of it. Unless I'm missing something? I run triple monitors and like to have different images on each one. There are some images in some folders I don't want displayed. Same deal for some themes, I'd like to exclude some images from the slide show. Any ideas?

:)

alphanumeric, Aug 6, 2015
  2. GuyLopez1 Win User

External monitor Does not operate independantly from Windows Surface Book when connected

After following the prescribed procedure, I slid the file to the monitor but when I clicked to start the slide show, the monitor went black and the slide show started on the laptop only.

GuyLopez1, Aug 6, 2015
  3. BHK56 Win User
    Photo files

The photo slid show no longer allows the pictures to shuffle forcing them to be in order of the date. How do I correct?

BHK56, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Slid Show, pick and chose waht images show on screen?

1. Slid Show, pick and chose waht images show on screen? - Similar Threads - Slid Show pick

2. Images not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Images not showing: on websites like youtube.com and gmail the icons are just not showing, on youtube the thumb up button is not there. I tried clearing cache but nothing is working right now, please help....
  3. Images not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Images not showing: on websites like youtube.com and gmail the icons are just not showing, on youtube the thumb up button is not there. I tried clearing cache but nothing is working right now, please help....
  4. Saved images showing up on home screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saved images showing up on home screen: Hello, I recently noticed that whenver i saved an image from google searches, They showed up on the home screen. I want to turn this off since on a different version of my computer, I didn't have this same problem. How do i fix this without deleting them? image below shows...
  5. Saved images showing up on home screen

Saved images showing up on home screen: Hello, I recently noticed that whenver i saved an image from google searches, They showed up on the home screen. I want to turn this off since on a different version of my computer, I didn't have this same problem. How do i fix this without deleting them? image below shows...
  6. Image not showing on Lock Screen

Image not showing on Lock Screen: On my Windows 10 Pro build 19044.1526, When the app sets a custom image for the lock screen it does not shows the image instead shows only colour.But if I manually set any picture or from the spotlight it shows perfectly.I am using Daily Desktop Wallpaper app from the...
  7. Image not showing on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Image not showing on Lock Screen: On my Windows 10 Pro build 19044.1526, When the app sets a custom image for the lock screen it does not shows the image instead shows only colour.But if I manually set any picture or from the spotlight it shows perfectly.I am using Daily Desktop Wallpaper app from the...
  8. Image not showing on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Lock screen doesn't show any image

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen doesn't show any image: I am running on the latest version of the windows build and after a few prior updates my lock screen for windows has stopped loading images. it just shows a blank screen (solid color of the theme i have set for windows) and although it even shows those tips and facts on the...
  10. Lock Screen image not showing on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen image not showing on Login Screen: When I lock my pc, the Lock Screen displays my custom image and the time/date etc. However when I press space to enter my PIN. The image disappears and there is just a blue background. I also noticed that I don't have the 'Show Lock Screen background picture on Login Screen...