Windows 10: slide notification and icon screen on right

Discus and support slide notification and icon screen on right in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the screen keeps opening every time i click on anything and won't let me do anything. it opens when i try to do anything and prevents what i am trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DebraBarenchi, Jan 13, 2019 at 12:32 AM.

1. slide notification and icon screen on right

the screen keeps opening every time i click on anything and won't let me do anything. it opens when i try to do anything and prevents what i am trying to do.

:)

DebraBarenchi, Jan 13, 2019 at 12:32 AM
  2. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

4. Naki Win User

slide notification and icon screen on right

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Thema:

slide notification and icon screen on right

1. slide notification and icon screen on right - Similar Threads - slide notification icon

2. Notification icons keep shifting left and right with a flashing effect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification icons keep shifting left and right with a flashing effect: With all my searching I haven't found this specific issue posted by anyone else. My issue is with a Dell Inspiron 15 5567 laptop running Windows 10 with latest updates as of Jan. 9, 2019. The specific issue is that the Task Bar notifications area icons shift position left and...
  3. Bottom right cornor notifications

Bottom right cornor notifications: These things are soooo darned annoying, I've looked everywhere I can think of but I can't find a button that turns them off. I have a Dell G7 7588, windows 10. The notifications are just random ads or whatever happens to pop up on my email inbox at the time. I'd reallllly...
  4. location of screen slides

location of screen slides: Where to find desktop slide show locations? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-of-screen-slides/217c8d3d-8924-4467-b3e2-cc0c4aaebb8d
  5. Glitch with notifications in bottom right?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Glitch with notifications in bottom right?: My predator Helios 300 has recently started having problems with its Windows 10 notifications. Whenever a notification pops up in the bottom right no matter what it is, it will say your office installation is complete in glitched out letters that don't totally fit in the box...
  6. Screen Slide Show

Screen Slide Show: My old Windows 8.1 would entertain us with an ongoing slide show from my Pictures File. Is it possible to do the same with Windows 10? Thanks, 24478
  7. Lock screen notification icon size

Lock screen notification icon size: Does anyone know how to change the size of the notification icons shown on the lock screen? I seem to remember getting the question during setup of Win10 if I wanted to show large or small icons and I think I choose small. When I restart the computer I can see the network...
  8. Slide Show Screen Saver Error

Slide Show Screen Saver Error: I've been using the Slide Show Screen Saver for a while now but recently a problem cropped up. The slide show would run for about 5 minutes or so but then it would freeze on a picture for a bit and then the screen would go black with a "An error has stopped the slide show...
  9. The sound icon missing from bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    The sound icon missing from bottom right of screen: As you can see from the title the sound icon is missing from the bottom right of the screen, this is a big problem because I need to go to my sound mixer quite often to turn different applications down. I have looked at this online but the fixes that worked for them didn't...
  10. lock screen slide show issues

in Windows 10 Support
    lock screen slide show issues: Worked fine on windows 8.1 but updated with the RTM of 10 and now the lock screen only works on one screen. Used to work on the 2 screens on the side and not in the middle which was fine but now just on the main screen and the other 2 stay blank. Dunno if its a known issue or...