Windows 10: slide notification and icon screen on right

Discus and support slide notification and icon screen on right in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the screen keeps opening every time i click on anything and won't let me do anything. it opens when i try to do anything and prevents what i am trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DebraBarenchi, Jan 13, 2019.

1. slide notification and icon screen on right

the screen keeps opening every time i click on anything and won't let me do anything. it opens when i try to do anything and prevents what i am trying to do.

:)

DebraBarenchi, Jan 13, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jan 13, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

slide notification and icon screen on right

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Thema:

slide notification and icon screen on right

1. slide notification and icon screen on right - Similar Threads - slide notification icon

2. unwanted notification bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unwanted notification bottom right of screen: After closing a "private" window in a browser Brave, Vivaldi, Firefox etc on clicking on the speaker icon I see a notification that exposes my browsing history.I have all notifications turned off. Here is an exampleHow can I prevent these form showing?...
  3. unwanted notification bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unwanted notification bottom right of screen: After closing a "private" window in a browser Brave, Vivaldi, Firefox etc on clicking on the speaker icon I see a notification that exposes my browsing history.I have all notifications turned off. Here is an exampleHow can I prevent these form showing?...
  4. Windows 11 Notifications that slide out from the right are to loud! How do I change the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Notifications that slide out from the right are to loud! How do I change the...: Windows 11 Notifications that slide out from the right are to loud! How do I change the notifications only volume and not the normal volume?In Windows 10 there was a setting to adjust just the notifications only volume, but seems to be missing or hidden in Windows 11. I tried...
  5. Windows 11 Notifications that slide out from the right are to loud! How do I change the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Notifications that slide out from the right are to loud! How do I change the...: Windows 11 Notifications that slide out from the right are to loud! How do I change the notifications only volume and not the normal volume?In Windows 10 there was a setting to adjust just the notifications only volume, but seems to be missing or hidden in Windows 11. I tried...
  6. Notification bar on right side of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar on right side of screen: example, windows is nagging because virus protection is going to expire. My Virus program (Viper) is happy, Windows is not. Can this notification bar be turned off? Version 20H2, OS Build 19042.804 174328
  7. Notification icons bouncing left and right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification icons bouncing left and right: My notification icons are bouncing left and right. Not the time itself, but the icons left of the date & time. I will post what I have tried in an attempt to resolve, and the system details about the computer. * I have a clean fresh install of Windows 10 as an attempt...
  8. location of screen slides

in Windows 10 Customization
    location of screen slides: Where to find desktop slide show locations? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/location-of-screen-slides/217c8d3d-8924-4467-b3e2-cc0c4aaebb8d
  9. Screen Slide Show

Screen Slide Show: My old Windows 8.1 would entertain us with an ongoing slide show from my Pictures File. Is it possible to do the same with Windows 10? Thanks, 24478
  10. Lock screen notification icon size

Lock screen notification icon size: Does anyone know how to change the size of the notification icons shown on the lock screen? I seem to remember getting the question during setup of Win10 if I wanted to show large or small icons and I think I choose small. When I restart the computer I can see the network...