Windows 10: Slide scanners for Windows 10

Discus and support Slide scanners for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Any suggestions for a slide scanner to transfer old photo slides to Windows 10 please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidPollard2, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Slide scanners for Windows 10

Any suggestions for a slide scanner to transfer old photo slides to Windows 10 please?

:)

DavidPollard2, Jan 2, 2020
  2. ARichard Win User

Epson 1200 scanner now working! Very pleased.

Worked perfectly,
    • Installed 2400 series driver (when it asked what model I had I also picked, 1270 and 4180 since these had the Slide scanner interface I thought it might add a few extra drivers)
    • Restarted PC
    • Needed to use Device manager 'Updated driver'
    • Assign 2400 driver. (See attached image)
    • Be sure scanner is powered on so it appears in device manager.

Tested the Slide scanner attachment, I used PRO mode and it was discovered.
    I had to use the plastic blackout slide holder (for masking the slide) to find the slide though.

Slide scanners for Windows 10 [​IMG]

Hope this helps others, Thanks again for the step by step! Slide scanners for Windows 10 :)

ARichard, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Slide scanner captures only 25% slide after update

I have an ION Slides Forever 35mm slide scanner which I have used perfectly over some weeks to scan around 3500 slides on to my Dell laptop using windows 10. After a 3-4 week break it now only captures 25% of the framed slide as if the viewer has 'zoomed
    in' on the slide.

I have been in contact with the manufacturer and carried out their suggestions such as trying all USB sockets and have also reinstalled their driver from their website but with no improvement. Eventually, they suggested I contact you!

I do not have any problem using the same software on my wife's ASUS notebook which also runs on windows 10. I suspect a recent windows update on my laptop could be the culprit - am I right?!

Many thanks for your help.

Patrick Hennessey

Slide scanner- Original Title

PatrickHennessey, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Slide scanners for Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Slide scanners for Windows 10

1. Slide scanners for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Slide scanners

2. Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing": I set the screensaver to use images on shuffle from a folder with thousands of images.Made sure in Power Settings -> Slideshow is Enabled.It works in preview, but I get the error message above when it actually pulls up the screensaver. It shows one or two images in the...
  3. Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing": I set the screensaver to use images on shuffle from a folder with thousands of images.Made sure in Power Settings -> Slideshow is Enabled.It works in preview, but I get the error message above when it actually pulls up the screensaver. It shows one or two images in the...
  4. Maplin Gadget Compact Film and Slide Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Maplin Gadget Compact Film and Slide Scanner: Used in the last couple of years, this no longer seems accessible. How do I update it to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maplin-gadget-compact-film-and-slide-scanner/ddb759ba-33ec-440e-ae57-c36308646560
  5. ION slides 2PC scanner connection problem

ION slides 2PC scanner connection problem: I have an ION slides 2 PC scanner I am trying to connect to a laptop running windows 10. I go through the calibration process but it doesn't give me a scanner option once finished. It just says no scanner connected. Do I need to load an unpdate to make it work or what am I...
  6. Silvercrest slide and negative scanner

Silvercrest slide and negative scanner: Hi I'm wondering if anyone else who uses Windows has got this product which I purchased from Lidls. I've run the setup ut it keeps coming up with the same problem saying the following [ATTACH] If anyone else has come across this issue I'd be really grateful for your...
  7. Innovative Technology 300 Film and Slide scanner not working!

Innovative Technology 300 Film and Slide scanner not working!: I am trying to run Innovative Technology 300 Film and Slide scanner with Windows 10 but cannot seem to get it working , any help or information would be appreciated. is there an upgrade drive that will help me get this working? Please send to *** Email address is removed...
  8. my computer is not detecting my slide scanner when I plug it in to my computer

my computer is not detecting my slide scanner when I plug it in to my computer: my computer is not detecting my slide scanner when I plug it in to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-scanner/69055f80-314d-4f0a-9c14-4f899cdd522a
  9. Slide/Film Scanner

Slide/Film Scanner: I have a Digitech Xc 4881 slide/film scanner which worked perfectly with earlier Windows. With Windows 10 all seems ok until I click aquire from photo scanner and I get the message Scanner is not connected. Windows 10 does not seem to recognise the USB of the scanner. I have...
  10. veho VFS-002m slide scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    veho VFS-002m slide scanner: My veho VFS-002m slide scanner is no longer being recognised when I plug my USB in. I have lost my installation cd and am trying to find another download online....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot