Windows 10: slide show on win10

Discus and support slide show on win10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What windows 10 tool do I use to make a slide show with music, photos and videos that I already have on my pc? Neither Media Center nor Moviemaker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EileenSimpkins, Sep 12, 2019.

1. slide show on win10

What windows 10 tool do I use to make a slide show with music, photos and videos that I already have on my pc? Neither Media Center nor Moviemaker seem to be in existence anymore.

:)

EileenSimpkins, Sep 12, 2019

2. slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Desktop theme slide show

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

I would like to inform you that, theme slide show cannot be done on windows 10. However after applying a theme you can create a desktop background slide show.

To create a desktop background slide show follow the steps below:

• Right click on the blank space on Desktop.

• From the menu select Personalize.

• On the windows, click on the
      background.

• From the drop down menu select slide show.

• Browse the albums that you want to set as slide show.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Cm2-dj Win User

slide show on win10

Screen saver slide show speed Win10

Requesting assistance to adjust slide show speed to 10 seconds or less. Currently the minimum value on the drop down settings is 1 minute in Win10.

Cm2-dj, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

slide show on win10

1. slide show on win10 - Similar Threads - slide show win10

2. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  3. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  4. slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    slide show: I would like to have more versatility using slide show in windows 10 pro please and thank you. I cannot start a slide show going except by starting it with the very first slide. How can I start with any slide I want? 177607
  5. Photo slide show

Photo slide show: How do you override the slow, fast, and medium speed for advancing photos in a photo slideshow. I need them to advance at a specific speed that I set manually? How to do it?...
  6. Backround Slide Show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backround Slide Show: I recently unlinked my OneDrive account, and now my background slide show will start up, show a couple of pictures, then go black screen with a message "there are no pictures in C:\Users\stros\OneDrive\Picture\Pictures\SlideShow", how do I get rid of this and let the slide...
  7. screensaver slide show

screensaver slide show: Screensaver choosing slide show and picking a folder with all jpg pictures, big and small. I find that some pictures will not show, although they are no different from the others. If I save these unwilling pictures again, rename or restyle, no difference. I do not have a...
  8. Slide Show

Slide Show: How do I speed up the slide show. one min is too long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show/04f07cd8-b341-425c-930c-2bb42beca6b8
  9. Screen Slide Show

Screen Slide Show: My old Windows 8.1 would entertain us with an ongoing slide show from my Pictures File. Is it possible to do the same with Windows 10? Thanks, 24478
  10. Slide Show's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show's: Hi. I'm looking for a good slideshow software that I can add photo's add music and also have an options for transitions. Finally also would like to burn that slideshow to a DVD so that it can be played back via a television PAL Format. Free if possible that would be the...