Windows 10: Slide show with pictures and videos

Discus and support Slide show with pictures and videos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get videos to play automatically in a slide show on Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HerbnIris, Aug 16, 2019.

1. HerbnIris Win User

Slide show with pictures and videos

How do I get videos to play automatically in a slide show on Windows 10?

:)

HerbnIris, Aug 16, 2019

2. Video in a slide show

A video thatI have inserted into my slide show will play but the sound and picture are not in sync. I tried compressing the video. Then the sound and picture were in sync but the image became distorted, like your tv picture during a bad storm. What do
    I need to do to correct this problem? The video was made on an iphone.

LouannHenderson, Aug 16, 2019
  3. slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

windows slide show

To have a better grip on your concern about opening pictures in Windows 10, we'd like to check the following:

• If you're able to open pictures individually.
    • If you're receiving the same error message when opening the pictures individually.
    • The process that you perform to view pictures as a slide show.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Slide show with pictures and videos - Similar Threads - Slide show pictures

2. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  3. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  4. slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    slide show: I would like to have more versatility using slide show in windows 10 pro please and thank you. I cannot start a slide show going except by starting it with the very first slide. How can I start with any slide I want? 177607
  5. Video Slide Show not going to One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Slide Show not going to One Drive: I've made a video slide show from photos on Windows 10. I hit sync but its not showing up in one drive. No I need to set up One Drive or something?...
  6. Show picture's filename in background slide show

Show picture's filename in background slide show: This Q was asked sometime ago around the time of W7 and XP. Anyone got a solution for W10? The background slide show is a great feature, I've set my laptop to pick every 10 minutes a random photo from the hundreds that are in my pictures library. Is it possible to see the...
  7. Slide Show

Slide Show: How do I speed up the slide show. one min is too long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show/04f07cd8-b341-425c-930c-2bb42beca6b8
  8. Background picture in slide show does not change

Background picture in slide show does not change: Under the setting/personalisation/background picture/slide show, the picture does not change. I have put change the picture every 30 minutes, but it does not change. How shell I make it work? I am using windows 10....
  9. Slide Show's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show's: Hi. I'm looking for a good slideshow software that I can add photo's add music and also have an options for transitions. Finally also would like to burn that slideshow to a DVD so that it can be played back via a television PAL Format. Free if possible that would be the...
  10. View Slide Show of Pictures in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Slide Show of Pictures in Windows 10: How to: View Slide Show of Pictures in Windows 10 How to View Pictures as a Slide Show in Windows 10 When you select one or more images in a folder containing pictures (image files) in Windows 10, you can view them as a slide show. This tutorial will show you...