Windows 10: SLIDE TO SHUTDOWN dosyasını düzenlemek, slide to sleep yapmak

Discus and support SLIDE TO SHUTDOWN dosyasını düzenlemek, slide to sleep yapmak in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; [ATTACH] "C: \ Windows \ System32" de bulunan "SlideToShutDown.exe" dosyasını kullanarak bilgisayarı kapatma işlevini, bilgisayarı uyku moduna geçirme... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ahmet Acer, Apr 20, 2020.

1. SLIDE TO SHUTDOWN dosyasını düzenlemek, slide to sleep yapmak

SLIDE TO SHUTDOWN dosyasını düzenlemek, slide to sleep yapmak a6fb811c-a85b-4024-9217-b6fb4edc4a89?upload=true.png

"C: \ Windows \ System32" de bulunan "SlideToShutDown.exe" dosyasını kullanarak bilgisayarı kapatma işlevini, bilgisayarı uyku moduna geçirme işlevi olarak nasıl yapabilirim?

:)

Ahmet Acer, Apr 20, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?

And if you look through the slide or use a slide viewer, are the colours normal, or as you suggest in your first post, negative?

dalchina, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Pointer slides out

Use finger on touchpad, and move pointer to where I want,
    and
    leave finger from touchpad,

pointer moves and slides out
    Any suggestions?

electron100, Apr 20, 2020
  4. SLIDE TO SHUTDOWN dosyasını düzenlemek, slide to sleep yapmak

slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

SLIDE TO SHUTDOWN dosyasını düzenlemek, slide to sleep yapmak

1. SLIDE TO SHUTDOWN dosyasını düzenlemek, slide to sleep yapmak - Similar Threads - SLIDE SHUTDOWN dosyasını

2. How to disable slide to shutdown in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable slide to shutdown in windows 11: Slide to shutdown happens of its own free will.I tried every options on this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-to-shutdown-automatically-happens-windows-11/8f59a4df-8f23-4e40-bb03-6ec37b5974b3 but it still occurs.Thanks...
  3. Slide to Shutdown on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide to Shutdown on Windows 11: How do I disable Slide to Shutdown on Windows 11. It keeps shutting down my computer at random times and I have lost work because of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-to-shutdown-on-windows-11/42ce4ddc-4985-495b-9ece-3d9458df46de
  4. Slide to Shutdown on Windows 11

Slide to Shutdown on Windows 11: How do I disable Slide to Shutdown on Windows 11. It keeps shutting down my computer at random times and I have lost work because of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-to-shutdown-on-windows-11/42ce4ddc-4985-495b-9ece-3d9458df46de
  5. Slide to shutdown automatically happens Windows 11

Slide to shutdown automatically happens Windows 11: Slide to shutdown happens of its own free will, normally within 10 minutes of me booting up my laptop. I can't abort it, whenever I see the screen go to it, it always happens. This is obviously extremely frustrating. Thanks...
  6. slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    slide show: I would like to have more versatility using slide show in windows 10 pro please and thank you. I cannot start a slide show going except by starting it with the very first slide. How can I start with any slide I want? 177607
  7. WIA and slides

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIA and slides: For some time I've been scanning old 35 mm slides into Photoshop. When I was obliged to upgrade to Windows 10 I found the Photoshop version there had 'WIA support.' This involved the 'support' coming up with a perfect image of 4 slides in their scanner slide holder. Not...
  8. want to disable slide to shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    want to disable slide to shutdown: How do I Disable Swipe to shutdown in Windows 10 , everytime i turn on my laptop it comes on lockscreen and if didnt enter password in 4-5 seconds its automatically gets shutdown. Please help me to diable this slide to shutdown. I've already tried shut down troubleshooting....
  9. Slide to Shutdown + Text deletion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slide to Shutdown + Text deletion: Greetings, my first time here.. I want to straight to the point, it's been three days ago my laptop encounter some problem. 1. The Slide-To-Shutdown feature always show up whenever I'm pressing windows button. I don't even have touch that feature until today, it's...
  10. How to print slide handouts with slide at the top?

How to print slide handouts with slide at the top?: hey there, this is rather urgent, a friend of mine needs to figure this out. So a professor has a course for his students, but he wants them to be able to take notes. That is why he would want to be able to print them out in a way that you have 1 slide per page and that...