Windows 10: Slider on desktop

Discus and support Slider on desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The slider in the upper left appeared after a clean install of Windows 10 on my Surface 3 pro. It always stays at 100, remains on top and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WadeWharton, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Slider on desktop

Slider on desktop 8cca0460-dba5-42e9-b229-7280c80dfb1d?upload=true.jpg The slider in the upper left appeared after a clean install of Windows 10 on my Surface 3 pro. It always stays at 100, remains on top and cannot be moved. Anyone know what it is and how to get rid of it?

Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 3 / Display and screen

:)

WadeWharton, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

speaker ( or sound ) slider switch disappeared

Hi Hank,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

• Are you able to use Volume slider on the taskbar?

• Do you get any error message?

• Are you able to see sound icon on the taskbar?
    I suggest you to hoover your mouse on the right side of the taskbar and click on the sound icon and try to use volume slider and check if it that works.

Follow the steps below and check.

• Discover the empty slot on the
      Taskbar
      and Right click.

• Click on Properties.

• Under Taskbar tab and Notification area
      click on Custom.

• Tap on Select which icons appears on the taskbar.

• Turn on Volume option.
    Hope this helps. If any other issues get back to us. We are glad to help you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 13, 2018
  3. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 13, 2018
  4. MohanC Win User

Slider on desktop

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Slider on desktop

1. Slider on desktop - Similar Threads - Slider desktop

2. Brightness slider not working in 2/3 Power Modes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness slider not working in 2/3 Power Modes: Hello,My brightness slider is not working in Options, nor in Quick Settings in 2/3 Power Modes Quiet and Balanced.Weirdly enough, it is working in High Performance mode. I've been searching the web and feel I've tried everything from *switching off/on multiple times* trying...
  3. Brightness slider not working in 2/3 Power Modes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness slider not working in 2/3 Power Modes: Hello,My brightness slider is not working in Options, nor in Quick Settings in 2/3 Power Modes Quiet and Balanced.Weirdly enough, it is working in High Performance mode. I've been searching the web and feel I've tried everything from *switching off/on multiple times* trying...
  4. Can't hear any audio via remote desktop except the one from the explorer volume slider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hear any audio via remote desktop except the one from the explorer volume slider: Win10 10.0.19044.1889I'm not able to remotely hear anything else than the sound Explorer does when sliding the volume control in task bar:Hence, regarding "audio" from my client/local side... the RDP file config seems fine yes, it's set to redirect audio and nothing related...
  5. Can't hear any audio via remote desktop except the one from the explorer volume slider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't hear any audio via remote desktop except the one from the explorer volume slider: Win10 10.0.19044.1889I'm not able to remotely hear anything else than the sound Explorer does when sliding the volume control in task bar:Hence, regarding "audio" from my client/local side... the RDP file config seems fine yes, it's set to redirect audio and nothing related...
  6. Can't hear any audio via remote desktop except the one from the explorer volume slider

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. On desktop, should I leave the power slider at "Better performance" or bump it up to "Best...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    On desktop, should I leave the power slider at "Better performance" or bump it up to "Best...: I can't quite find a good desktop specific answer for this online, so I was wondering if I should bump up the performance and power slider in Windows 10 to "best performance" to get the most out of my machine while gaming for example or if I should just leave it on the...
  8. No brightness slider on desktop

No brightness slider on desktop: HelloI've been trying to find a way to add natively the brightness slider but I can't seem to find any way to add it natively.I have a NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, an Asus VP278H and an Asus VS247.I've already installed what Asus calls "drivers" and I'm up to date on the NVIDIA...
  9. Windows performance power slider missing on AIO / Desktop

Windows performance power slider missing on AIO / Desktop: Dear, We need to check how "windows performance power slider" missing on AIO/desktop that only has AC. Dose windows performance power slider check ACPI table, SMBIOS table, or any BIOS configurations to decide show or hid? Best Regards, Nick...
  10. how to i get that battery, drive and volume slider to be directly on my desktop? (taken...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to i get that battery, drive and volume slider to be directly on my desktop? (taken...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Agat_Gamez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2w56x/how_to_i_get_that_battery_drive_and_volume_slider/