Windows 10: Slideshow background images (wallpaper)

Discus and support Slideshow background images (wallpaper) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've had Windows 10 for a while and have had fun with the programs ability to "slideshow" the desktop backgrounds (wallpaper) but, a recent upgrade has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jsorensen, Jan 4, 2016.

1. jsorensen Win User

Slideshow background images (wallpaper)

I've had Windows 10 for a while and have had fun with the programs ability to "slideshow" the desktop backgrounds (wallpaper) but, a recent upgrade has limited the number of active wallpapers to 20. I have about 50 in the file titled DesktopBackground but the Personalization/DesktopBackground only sees 20 of the pictures. It used to work but a recent upgrade seems to have changed the access to a maximum of 20. Is this the case or am I doing something wrong? To get to the slideshow manager I access it via Run window then type in;
    "control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper"

Any ideas how to get access to more than 20 wallpapers? Maybe there is a 3rd party app?

Jim Sorensen
    L: 4@cox.net

:)

jsorensen, Jan 4, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

remove doc.

Hi Peter, do you mean a document you scanned is now the wallpaper on your Desktop?

If so, open the Settings App

Go to Personalisation - Background

Change the background image back to the image you had previously

If the scanned image is appearing as part of a background slideshow, move the scanned image from within the folder you selected as the slideshow . . .

DaveM121, Jan 4, 2016
  3. Nahkta Win User
    Background Slideshow Not Working

This doesn't seem to be related to my issue as it is regarding the background wallpaper slideshow and not the screensaver.

See image below.

Slideshow background images (wallpaper) [​IMG]

Nahkta, Jan 4, 2016
Thema:

Slideshow background images (wallpaper)

1. Slideshow background images (wallpaper) - Similar Threads - Slideshow background images

2. Wallpaper slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wallpaper slideshow: Hi,I have set the background to show a random image Change picture every: 1 minuteShuffle: OnChoose a fit: FitEvery time the wallpaper change on my main screen it flicker totaly Black and return as normal after a second or 2and when i use right click "show next wallpaper" it...
  3. Wallpaper slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper slideshow: Hi,I have set the background to show a random image Change picture every: 1 minuteShuffle: OnChoose a fit: FitEvery time the wallpaper change on my main screen it flicker totaly Black and return as normal after a second or 2and when i use right click "show next wallpaper" it...
  4. window 11 wallpaper slideshow skipping images

window 11 wallpaper slideshow skipping images: I have my background as a slideshow, but I notice that it was skipping some of the images, and it was only showing images that would png files, is the any way to fix this...
  5. window 11 wallpaper slideshow skipping images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 11 wallpaper slideshow skipping images: I have my background as a slideshow, but I notice that it was skipping some of the images, and it was only showing images that would png files, is the any way to fix this...
  6. background slideshow

background slideshow: in window 11. when i select a folder to have a slideshow of image,only a part of it,are showing. it it start again with the sama image. why it not showing all image? they are a setting where i can select all in one click? thank you for your help....
  7. Slideshow image not showing up in desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slideshow image not showing up in desktop wallpaper: Hello everyone, I posted this question because of a problem I'm experiencing with the desktop slideshow wallpaper. I put 14 images into the folder chose for the background and 13 of them work. The third image, named "3.png" in the folder, does not show up on the desktop....
  8. WALLPAPER SLIDESHOW

WALLPAPER SLIDESHOW: When I am selecting picture in the Wallpaper option, then it is browsing all the pictures in my laptop. But when I selected slideshow and browsed, then its showed folder is empty. Then I again switched to pictures mode and at the time the folder had pictures. Then, again I...
  9. Background Slideshow

Background Slideshow: With Windows 7 I could set a background slideshow of my pictures by picking from all of my pictures. With Windows 10, it looks like I cannot do that without arranging the chosen pictures in a series first. I admit that I'm not that Windows savvy, but is there any way to set a...
  10. Slideshow background images

Slideshow background images: I upgraded to 10 from 8.1. In 8.1 I had a slide show desktop background. That carried forward into 10 ( I still have the slideshow background). However, I cannot find where the images are located on the computer. Would like to modify but need to know where they are. 18606