Windows 10: Slideshow Bug/crash

Discus and support Slideshow Bug/crash in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I play a series of photos on the slide show of windows photo viewer, and I hit the "precedent" key, (to re-watch the last photo) the slideshow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by irwiin161, Sep 25, 2015.

1. irwiin161 Win User

Slideshow Bug/crash

when I play a series of photos on the slide show of windows photo viewer, and I hit the "precedent" key, (to re-watch the last photo) the slideshow crash and tell "an error is preventing this slide show from playing "
    sometimes it doesn't happens on a smaller folder full of image, like 100-200 images,
    And on folders with 10.000, it doesn't happens if i wait for like 10sec before viewing the image in full screen with the slide show,
    It's like when it crashes, it hasn't have the time to load all the images in it's memory

like this https://i.imgur.com/DylM2nI.jpg

:)

irwiin161, Sep 25, 2015
  2. mkerr5377 Win User

[Solved] Horrible Bug in Windows 10 File Manager

As far as I can tell if you have a desktop background wallpaper slideshow the problem will occur every time the background changes. I turned off the wallpaper slideshow and the problem did not occur. I like the slideshow though so I decided to just change
    the time change to 1 minute and accept that windows 10 is bugged. hope that helps.

mkerr5377, Sep 25, 2015
  3. Windows 10: Dual Monitor Lock Screen Slide show not working

Yep just discovered this finally upgraded from win 8.1 to 10 after staying away from 10 for a year to have them solve the bugs, what the ****... can't be that difficult to make it output on 2 screens?

Also there's another bug with the slideshow, if you do slideshow on a screen with 4k resolution there's a pixel error on the right side of the screen, the background picture from the desktop is showing on only 1 row of pixels in the corner, easily visible
    if you have a bright background on your desktop and there's a dark image displaying on the slideshow.

Please fix the slideshow for dual monitor though, literally assign this to one of your coders and they'll have it fixed with 2 lines of code

RichVindell, Sep 25, 2015
Thema:

Slideshow Bug/crash

1. Slideshow Bug/crash - Similar Threads - Slideshow Bug crash

2. Possible Bug: Wallpaper Slideshow and Virtual desktops Task View

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Bug: Wallpaper Slideshow and Virtual desktops Task View: So I may have found a bug... not sure if this has been reported or not. I setup a slideshow background on Windows 11 everything works fine. Upon reboot, if I create a new Desktop from the "Task View" button, the desktop wallpaper reverts to the static image. If I then go into...
  3. Possible Bug: Wallpaper Slideshow and Virtual desktops Task View

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible Bug: Wallpaper Slideshow and Virtual desktops Task View: So I may have found a bug... not sure if this has been reported or not. I setup a slideshow background on Windows 11 everything works fine. Upon reboot, if I create a new Desktop from the "Task View" button, the desktop wallpaper reverts to the static image. If I then go into...
  4. BUG Check crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BUG Check crash: Hi All,Recently one of our production windows server crashed, I took the memory dump and load in Win Dbg tool and below is the output.what is the cause for the crash?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights...
  5. BUG Check crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BUG Check crash: Hi All,Recently one of our production windows server crashed, I took the memory dump and load in Win Dbg tool and below is the output.what is the cause for the crash?Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights...
  6. Audio crash bugs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio crash bugs: have a custom pc with asus tuf z370 gaming pro i5 9400f. Bios all drivers and windows is upto date aswell. I found my onboard audio sub par so I bought a soundcard creative xfi titanium . I have had it for more than an year now. A month or two ago an issue came up where...
  7. Bug Check crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Check crashes.: Hey guys, just noticed of late that my computer had been turning off and not going to sleep some days. checked the reliability logs and turns out the system is crashing to a bug check? This is the only information its giving me: Description The computer has rebooted...
  8. Lockscreen slideshow bugged or something like that? [HELP]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lockscreen slideshow bugged or something like that? [HELP]: I created a folder to slide my wallpapers on the lock screen and set it up in the lock screen settings.But the lock screen started making a strange slideshow. After locking the computer, the stock wallpaper of Windows first appears.After a short while, the wallpapers in the...
  9. PC Inactive Show Slideshow instead bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Inactive Show Slideshow instead bug: "When my PC is inactive show slideshow instead of turning off the screen", this option under advanced slideshow settings inside lock screen is a complete mess for me, it doesn't work as intended and acts like it has a mind of it's own, I turn it off, and it starts working...
  10. slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    slideshow: with the most recent update I lost the feature, where after a period of inactivity, there was a random display of my pictures.....how do I restore that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slideshow/9cb4e909-561e-4c38-8d46-3e02ab8f469d