Windows 10: Slideshow Lockscreen Question

Discus and support Slideshow Lockscreen Question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is probably a stupid question but is there a limit to how many photos can be on the lockscreen slideshow? Because I wanted to have it cycle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BladeDrowned, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Slideshow Lockscreen Question

This is probably a stupid question but is there a limit to how many photos can be on the lockscreen slideshow? Because I wanted to have it cycle through a bunch of quotes but I'm not sure how many it'll take...

:)

BladeDrowned, Jul 14, 2019
  2. solomani Win User

Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow?

Hi all,

I quite like the new lockscreen slideshow but is there a reason why power saving options like sleep don't work with the lockscreen slideshow and is it possible to make it work?

Thanks.

solomani, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Lockscreen slideshow as Screensaver

Is there any way to use the lockscreen slideshow as a Screensaver? Or is there a way to let windows go to the lockscreen slideshow and be able to get back to desktop without entering a password?

I totally LOVE the "auto collage" windows creates, but don't want to bother with a password.

Gary.Beach, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Slideshow Lockscreen Question

lockscreen SlideShow allusers domain

Hello,

How to configure a lockscreen slideshow for allusers in my domain ? ( Just 1 computer in fact)

It's a windows10 entreprise 1809 recently installed.

I've seen gpo but only fixed image at lockscreen, not slideshow lockscreen.

Can you help me Slideshow Lockscreen Question :) ?

Thanks a lot

Maxime.

Maxime DORCZYNSKI, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Slideshow Lockscreen Question

1. Slideshow Lockscreen Question - Similar Threads - Slideshow Lockscreen Question

2. lockscreen SlideShow allusers domain

in Windows 10 Customization
    lockscreen SlideShow allusers domain: Hello, How to configure a lockscreen slideshow for allusers in my domain ? ( Just 1 computer in fact) It's a windows10 entreprise 1809 recently installed. I've seen gpo but only fixed image at lockscreen, not slideshow lockscreen. Can you help me :) ? Thanks a lot...
  3. Lockscreen Slideshow enable for organization

Lockscreen Slideshow enable for organization: Hi There, I want to set 7/8 images as slideshow on every PCs of my organization. Whenever PC's locks these 7 images should keep sliding. Please let me know how to achieve this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Teja...
  4. Windows 10 LockScreen (IOT) slideshow - Spotlight

Windows 10 LockScreen (IOT) slideshow - Spotlight: Hi Community. I need help with LockScreen slideshow. I want to know if there is a way to change the following via registry (REG KEYS)for windows 10 (iot) LockScreen (windows-L shortcut) 1) I need to know if there is a way to stop/disable shuffle. I want to create a...
  5. Lockscreen Win-Spotlight & Slideshow are not triggering after update 1803

Lockscreen Win-Spotlight & Slideshow are not triggering after update 1803: Since Update 1803, the slideshow and Windows spotlight do no properly start when the PC is locked or on inactivity. Before the 1803 update it was possible to set a Slideshow album, Picture or Windows Spotlight and with WIN+L or on PC inactivity it would switch to the...
  6. Customize lockscreen slideshow

Customize lockscreen slideshow: I've set my lockscreen to a slideshow, and it somehow finally works now. However, how do I change the lockscreen interval? It's too fast (like 5s) and I want it to only change every hour. How do I prevent the slideshow from showing a collage of wallpapers? (I only want to...
  7. Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow?

Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow?: Hi all, I quite like the new lockscreen slideshow but is there a reason why power saving options like sleep don't work with the lockscreen slideshow and is it possible to make it work? Thanks. 62345
  8. Lockscreen slideshow does not work

Lockscreen slideshow does not work: When I set my pc to show a slideshow on the lock screen after a few minutes of inactivity, it shows only one default picture instead of the pictures in the folder it is configured to use. If I look in the settings, there is some red text that says "You need more than one...
  9. Lockscreen Slideshow

Lockscreen Slideshow: Lock screen slideshow won't work ! 15369
  10. How to remotely update lockscreen wallpaper slideshow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remotely update lockscreen wallpaper slideshow: Hey everyone! At my company, we have about 20 laptops that run Windows 10 and are connected on a local network. All are domain-joined and connected through AD. One of my favorite features of Windows 10 is the lockscreen slideshow. This is what you initially see when you boot...