Windows 10: Slideshow Lockscreen Question

Discus and support Slideshow Lockscreen Question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is probably a stupid question but is there a limit to how many photos can be on the lockscreen slideshow? Because I wanted to have it cycle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BladeDrowned, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Slideshow Lockscreen Question

This is probably a stupid question but is there a limit to how many photos can be on the lockscreen slideshow? Because I wanted to have it cycle through a bunch of quotes but I'm not sure how many it'll take...

:)

BladeDrowned, Jul 14, 2019
  2. solomani Win User

Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow?

Hi all,

I quite like the new lockscreen slideshow but is there a reason why power saving options like sleep don't work with the lockscreen slideshow and is it possible to make it work?

Thanks.

solomani, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Lockscreen slideshow as Screensaver

Is there any way to use the lockscreen slideshow as a Screensaver? Or is there a way to let windows go to the lockscreen slideshow and be able to get back to desktop without entering a password?

I totally LOVE the "auto collage" windows creates, but don't want to bother with a password.

Gary.Beach, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Slideshow Lockscreen Question

lockscreen SlideShow allusers domain

Hello,

How to configure a lockscreen slideshow for allusers in my domain ? ( Just 1 computer in fact)

It's a windows10 entreprise 1809 recently installed.

I've seen gpo but only fixed image at lockscreen, not slideshow lockscreen.

Can you help me Slideshow Lockscreen Question :) ?

Thanks a lot

Maxime.

Maxime DORCZYNSKI, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Slideshow Lockscreen Question

1. Slideshow Lockscreen Question - Similar Threads - Slideshow Lockscreen Question

2. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lockscreen slideshow: Im new to microsoft and i have a question about my lockscreen slideshow. ive recently created an album from my google account and then downloaded it to microsoft to use as my slideshow. its perfecty except the fact that now i have a bunch more pictures i would like to add to...
  3. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lockscreen slideshow: Im new to microsoft and i have a question about my lockscreen slideshow. ive recently created an album from my google account and then downloaded it to microsoft to use as my slideshow. its perfecty except the fact that now i have a bunch more pictures i would like to add to...
  4. lockscreen slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Question about Lockscreen Slideshow not working

Question about Lockscreen Slideshow not working: Hi everyone, I've never had the issue before, but I've discovered in the past week, when my computer goes into the lock screen, it was just using a single picture my sign in screen picture instead of the rotating slideshow I had set up. This was working in the past, but for...
  6. Lockscreen slideshow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen slideshow: How do I find the folder that my lockscreen slideshow displays on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-slideshow/08824bef-e416-4e6c-a3a9-91c143ec2456
  7. Lockscreen slideshow is not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lockscreen slideshow is not working.: Here is my problem. My problem is that the Slideshow is not showing the three images shown in the folder to make a slideshow when in the Lockscreen. This is the result from my problem. submitted by /u/MangaIsekaiWeeb [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows Lockscreen Slideshow

Windows Lockscreen Slideshow: My Windows 10 lockscreen slideshow isn't working at all ! What to do to fix it ? It is not showing the hints,fun facts,and other settings that I applied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-lockscreen-slideshow/1c29e1f8-a34f-4610-9fda-4bd6de4be2dc
  9. Lockscreen slideshow.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen slideshow.: Is there a way to skip to the previous picture in the lockscreen slideshow? If not, what is a good program to use for slideshows? This program must be easy to launch, ideally from the the desktop without the need to select which folder to display everytime it is...
  10. Lockscreen Slideshow

Lockscreen Slideshow: Lock screen slideshow won't work ! 15369