Windows 10: SLIDESHOW not showing

Discus and support SLIDESHOW not showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every year I change my SLIDESHOWS my Fall worked perfectly, unable to get new or previously saved themes for the Winter to work. My startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MTGE LADY, Dec 3, 2020.

1. MTGE LADY Win User

SLIDESHOW not showing

Every year I change my SLIDESHOWS my Fall worked perfectly, unable to get new or previously saved themes for the Winter to work. My startup fixed Desktop theme works but none of the slideshows work. HELP!! TX.

:)

MTGE LADY, Dec 3, 2020

2. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 3, 2020
  3. photo app - How can I do a slideshow in an album? I only see the slideshow option outside of albums.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to the slide show option in the photo app?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps for the slideshow option and check if it helps.

• Open the “Photo App”

• Go to any three options “Collection”, “Albums” and “Folders”.

• Click on any “Photo” and press the key “F5” it will launch slide show.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

SLIDESHOW not showing

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

SLIDESHOW not showing

1. SLIDESHOW not showing - Similar Threads - SLIDESHOW showing

2. Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing": I set the screensaver to use images on shuffle from a folder with thousands of images.Made sure in Power Settings -> Slideshow is Enabled.It works in preview, but I get the error message above when it actually pulls up the screensaver. It shows one or two images in the...
  3. Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing": I set the screensaver to use images on shuffle from a folder with thousands of images.Made sure in Power Settings -> Slideshow is Enabled.It works in preview, but I get the error message above when it actually pulls up the screensaver. It shows one or two images in the...
  4. Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow: I recently got a dual monitor setup. I have a slideshow of wallpapers set and for some reason they are showing different wallpapers from the folder on different monitors. I want to have the same wallpaper on the two screen but keep the slideshow option active. I was wondering...
  5. Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow: I recently got a dual monitor setup. I have a slideshow of wallpapers set and for some reason they are showing different wallpapers from the folder on different monitors. I want to have the same wallpaper on the two screen but keep the slideshow option active. I was wondering...
  6. Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow

7. Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i...: Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i uploaded a whole folder with seven photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-show-you-need-more-than-one-picture-to/7f48e219-6e1b-4a16-bf65-ef28ea243540
  8. Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i...

Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i...: Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i uploaded a whole folder with seven photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-show-you-need-more-than-one-picture-to/7f48e219-6e1b-4a16-bf65-ef28ea243540
  9. Photos Slideshow with a large folder of photographs, but only shows a limited number.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Slideshow with a large folder of photographs, but only shows a limited number.: I do have folders within the main folder, but it manages that well. It just keeps showing and reshowing the same few photos. Surely it is not designed to just show a few photos. I was hoping to put a simple slideshow of all my travel photos on repeat on my TV screen. What are...
  10. Photos Slideshow with a large folder of photographs, but only shows a limited number.

Photos Slideshow with a large folder of photographs, but only shows a limited number.: I do have folders within the main folder, but it manages that well. It just keeps showing and reshowing the same few photos. Surely it is not designed to just show a few photos. I was hoping to put a simple slideshow of all my travel photos on repeat on my TV screen. What are...