Windows 10: Slideshow on dual monitors - different wallpapers, only changes on one

Discus and support Slideshow on dual monitors - different wallpapers, only changes on one in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have two monitors and I have it set so there is a different wallpaper on each screen. I want to use slideshow mode so that both wallpapers will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RaukitLawnchair, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Slideshow on dual monitors - different wallpapers, only changes on one

I have two monitors and I have it set so there is a different wallpaper on each screen. I want to use slideshow mode so that both wallpapers will change every day.

However, when I enable it, only one of the wallpapers changes; the other wallpaper always stays the same. How can I have the slideshow mode work on both of my monitors?

submitted by /u/RaukitLawnchair
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RaukitLawnchair, Dec 5, 2020

2. Wallpaper for Dual Monitors Running Slideshow on Windows 10

Like the subject says, I have dual monitors running slideshow in personalization settings. How do I change the setting to show the same wallpaper. Right now it's showing two different wallpapers. This is a work computer so I cannot download any applications
    to fix this.

Dana Montrella, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Wallpaper Slideshow on Only One Monitor

Hello. As the title suggests, I want to have desktop wallpapers that are different on each monitor. More specifically, I want to have one single wallpaper for my main screen, but I want my secondary screen to cycle through a slideshow. Is there a way to
    set only one screen to have a slideshow?

Deaf719wow, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Slideshow on dual monitors - different wallpapers, only changes on one

Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors

Thanks a ton. While it did solve the problem of different photos being on the monitors, the application doesn't support displaying the photos in a sequential order, which is the second issue. It did technically solve the main one though, so I appreciate
    it a ton.

After doing some digging however, I was able to find a replacement. Wallpaper Slideshow
    LT
    is a little more basic, but does run the sequential order and fixes the problem of different photos displaying on the monitors. In case anyone ever needs that in the future. Slideshow on dual monitors - different wallpapers, only changes on one :)

Ashdown017, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Slideshow on dual monitors - different wallpapers, only changes on one

1. Slideshow on dual monitors - different wallpapers, only changes on one - Similar Threads - Slideshow dual monitors

2. Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow: I recently got a dual monitor setup. I have a slideshow of wallpapers set and for some reason they are showing different wallpapers from the folder on different monitors. I want to have the same wallpaper on the two screen but keep the slideshow option active. I was wondering...
  3. Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow: I recently got a dual monitor setup. I have a slideshow of wallpapers set and for some reason they are showing different wallpapers from the folder on different monitors. I want to have the same wallpaper on the two screen but keep the slideshow option active. I was wondering...
  4. Windows showing different wallpapers on dual monitor while using Slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors: Hi, I'm on windows 10. I have three monitors. I use two of them to work and store icons, the third one is always empty. For the 2 first monitors I like to have a solid color no image background. I want to have a slideshow on my third screen and a solid color or a fix image or...
  6. Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors

Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors: Hi, I'm on windows 10. I have three monitors. I use two of them to work and store icons, the third one is always empty. For the 2 first monitors I like to have a solid color no image background. I want to have a slideshow on my third screen and a solid color or a fix image or...
  7. Wallpaper slideshow only on one Monitors

8. Windows 11 Dual Monitor Slideshow Wallpaper

Windows 11 Dual Monitor Slideshow Wallpaper: I am running the following Windows 11 configuration with dual monitors:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎28/‎09/‎2021 OS build 22000.318 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.318.0 In the past each screen showed different backgrounds from my...
  9. Different Slideshow wallpaper for each monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different Slideshow wallpaper for each monitor?: Looking for a program that would allow me to have a sperate slideshow wallpaper for each of my monitors. submitted by /u/32_bit_link [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhkjto/different_slideshow_wallpaper_for_each_monitor/
  10. Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors

Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors: Hi! I recently found some desktop backgrounds of the same outdoor scene, but with a changing time of day as you go through themmorning, sunset, night. I wanted to put them on a slideshow to change every four hours or so, so the pictures change to reflect the time of day as it...