Windows 10: Slideshow options

Discus and support Slideshow options in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I created a slideshow for my screensaver and I found a photo that I really like but it looks awkward in the full display mode on the screensaver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GlossyParasite1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Slideshow options

I created a slideshow for my screensaver and I found a photo that I really like but it looks awkward in the full display mode on the screensaver settings. It looks better in the center display mode but that mode makes the rest of the images look weird. Can I set my slideshow so that that one photo is in the center mode and the rest are in full mode?

:)

GlossyParasite1, Aug 9, 2019

2. photo app - How can I do a slideshow in an album? I only see the slideshow option outside of albums.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to the slide show option in the photo app?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps for the slideshow option and check if it helps.

• Open the “Photo App”

• Go to any three options “Collection”, “Albums” and “Folders”.

• Click on any “Photo” and press the key “F5” it will launch slide show.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Slideshow options

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Slideshow options

1. Slideshow options - Similar Threads - Slideshow options

2. Windows 11 Photos App ‘Slideshow’ Option Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Photos App ‘Slideshow’ Option Missing: HelloI found your answer to this issue such as 'add that to the new app, download and install the Legacy Photos App and set it as the default, it is available on the Microsoft Store. https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/microso...'I tried to install it as it says free, but...
  3. Windows 11 Photos App ‘Slideshow’ Option Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Photos App ‘Slideshow’ Option Missing: HelloI found your answer to this issue such as 'add that to the new app, download and install the Legacy Photos App and set it as the default, it is available on the Microsoft Store. https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/microso...'I tried to install it as it says free, but...
  4. The "Personalization/Background/Slideshow" option is not permanent. Why not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Personalization/Background/Slideshow" option is not permanent. Why not?: Changing the "Personalize" option seen when right-clicking on the desktop will allow me to change the desktop background from a default "Picture" to a "Slideshow". I have done this, as seen below. Yet each time I reboot, this setting reverts to "Picture" and then must be...
  5. The "Personalization/Background/Slideshow" option is not permanent. Why not?

The "Personalization/Background/Slideshow" option is not permanent. Why not?: Changing the "Personalize" option seen when right-clicking on the desktop will allow me to change the desktop background from a default "Picture" to a "Slideshow". I have done this, as seen below. Yet each time I reboot, this setting reverts to "Picture" and then must be...
  6. When windows upgrade to 10 why was the slideshow option in my photos not included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When windows upgrade to 10 why was the slideshow option in my photos not included: Why no slideshow option in my windows 10 photos ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-windows-upgrade-to-10-why-was-the-slideshow/c504595b-ccca-4893-97b7-0519f0551c5b
  7. When windows upgrade to 10 why was the slideshow option in my photos not included

When windows upgrade to 10 why was the slideshow option in my photos not included: Why no slideshow option in my windows 10 photos ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-windows-upgrade-to-10-why-was-the-slideshow/c504595b-ccca-4893-97b7-0519f0551c5b
  8. Windows 11 Photos app seems no longer to have a slideshow option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Photos app seems no longer to have a slideshow option?: It looks as if Windows 11 has recently updated the Photos app and I cannot find how to run a slideshow. Is this even possible within Photos anymore?...
  9. Windows 11 Photos app seems no longer to have a slideshow option?

Windows 11 Photos app seems no longer to have a slideshow option?: It looks as if Windows 11 has recently updated the Photos app and I cannot find how to run a slideshow. Is this even possible within Photos anymore?...
  10. Windows Photos "slideshow" option missing after update 10 November 2022.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photos "slideshow" option missing after update 10 November 2022.: Windows Photos "slideshow" option missing after update 10 November 2022. How soon can we expect an update to remedy??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photos-slideshow-option-missing-after/052fdd32-e10e-4d56-bde0-2e31311daed8