Windows 10: SLIDESHOW PICTURES

Discus and support SLIDESHOW PICTURES in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HI THERE I AM USING WINDOWS 10 SLIDESHOW AS MY BACKROUND. ID LIKE TO KNOW A PATH OF WHERE I COULD VIEW THESE PICTURES AS ID LIKE TO DOWNLOAD A FEW.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MONOSIMMS, Feb 22, 2021.

1. MONOSIMMS Win User

SLIDESHOW PICTURES

HI THERE

I AM USING WINDOWS 10 SLIDESHOW AS MY BACKROUND. ID LIKE TO KNOW A PATH OF WHERE I COULD VIEW THESE PICTURES AS ID LIKE TO DOWNLOAD A FEW.

IS THERE A MICROSOFT/WINDOWS GALLERY? IF SO PLEASE SHARE A LINK OR PATH OF VIEWING THESE PICTURES.

THANKING YOU

:)

MONOSIMMS, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Aqtarus Win User

you need more than one picture to show error with Lock screen Slideshow

Hi Microsoft Community,

I had this issue for years and did not find any solution: workaround with Win+L, Indexing, etc... nothing was working.

But the solution is quite simple: store the folder you want to use for the picture for your slideshow directly under the Picture Library. Check that the files are indexed, and then select this folder.

To be 100% clear

1. Open the Pictures Library (User/Pictures)
    2. Create a folder "Slideshow"
    3. Populate the folder with picture you want to use for Lock Screen
    4. Check the pictures are indexed
    5. Go to Settings/Personalization/Lock Screen
    6. Select Slideshow for Background
    7. Choose Folder "Slideshow" created in step 2
    8. remove other folders
    9. Open Advanced slideshow settings
    10. Turn "Only use pictures that fit my screen" Off
    11. Enjoy your slideshow!

Aqtarus, Feb 22, 2021
  3. picture slideshow with effect and music

Hi. Please someone suggest me an app for Picture slideshow with music and effects.

AjayRanjay, Feb 22, 2021
  4. SLIDESHOW PICTURES

Picture set turn background to slideshow

Hi Henry,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Can you outline the troubleshooting steps that you have performed to fix the issue?

2. Does the issue occur with other images as well or only the one saved in the desktop?

For now, I suggest that you follow the steps below to change the slideshow option and check.

1. Go to the Settings application

2. Click on Personalization, select Picture from that top dropdown

If the above did not help, change the background picture that you have set and check.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

SLIDESHOW PICTURES

1. SLIDESHOW PICTURES - Similar Threads - SLIDESHOW PICTURES

2. Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i...: Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i uploaded a whole folder with seven photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-show-you-need-more-than-one-picture-to/7f48e219-6e1b-4a16-bf65-ef28ea243540
  3. Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i...: Why does it show 'you need more than one picture to show in your slideshow' even though i uploaded a whole folder with seven photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-show-you-need-more-than-one-picture-to/7f48e219-6e1b-4a16-bf65-ef28ea243540
  4. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture: I need help with this because my wallpaper keeps changing because of the theme, I can't select the picture I want on the theme. Can I select a picture from a slideshow on a theme in Windows 10?...
  5. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture: I need help with this because my wallpaper keeps changing because of the theme, I can't select the picture I want on the theme. Can I select a picture from a slideshow on a theme in Windows 10?...
  6. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Red picture on slideshow of microsoft photo problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red picture on slideshow of microsoft photo problem: Recently, when I put some of the peace of manga pictures on the slideshow mode of microsoft photo, which have no color on them, these turn into red. How can I fix it?Please help me...
  8. Red picture on slideshow of microsoft photo problem

Red picture on slideshow of microsoft photo problem: Recently, when I put some of the peace of manga pictures on the slideshow mode of microsoft photo, which have no color on them, these turn into red. How can I fix it?Please help me...
  9. Bug with SlideShow/Diashow in MS Picture Viewer open pictures from mapped network drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug with SlideShow/Diashow in MS Picture Viewer open pictures from mapped network drive: I have 2 Windows 11 PCs. Buth PCs have the same issue.And a Synology Nas with a Share at: \\nas-4b.local\home\Photos\Camera-Uploads\DCIM\CameraIn my example I map the Drive as Z:BUG:When I open a Picture on my mapped Z: drive, the "SlideShow/Diashow" is NOT working. I cannot...
  10. Bug with SlideShow/Diashow in MS Picture Viewer open pictures from mapped network drive

Bug with SlideShow/Diashow in MS Picture Viewer open pictures from mapped network drive: I have 2 Windows 11 PCs. Buth PCs have the same issue.And a Synology Nas with a Share at: \\nas-4b.local\home\Photos\Camera-Uploads\DCIM\CameraIn my example I map the Drive as Z:BUG:When I open a Picture on my mapped Z: drive, the "SlideShow/Diashow" is NOT working. I cannot...