Windows 10: Slideshow problem

Discus and support Slideshow problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My slideshow is no longer working. It is set for slideshow, change every one minute and shuffle, but the pictures do not change. It worked in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KnoxKnox1, Sep 19, 2018.

1. KnoxKnox1 Win User

Slideshow problem

My slideshow is no longer working. It is set for slideshow, change every one minute and shuffle, but the pictures do not change. It worked in the past, but no longer does.

:)

KnoxKnox1, Sep 19, 2018

2. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Slideshow problem

Set background slideshow

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to set slide desktop.

• Press Windows logo key + I key.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background dropdown menu, select slideshow.
    • Click on Browse button and then select the folder from which the desktop slide’s to be applied.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Slideshow problem

1. Slideshow problem - Similar Threads - Slideshow problem

2. Red picture on slideshow of microsoft photo problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red picture on slideshow of microsoft photo problem: Recently, when I put some of the peace of manga pictures on the slideshow mode of microsoft photo, which have no color on them, these turn into red. How can I fix it?Please help me...
  3. Red picture on slideshow of microsoft photo problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red picture on slideshow of microsoft photo problem: Recently, when I put some of the peace of manga pictures on the slideshow mode of microsoft photo, which have no color on them, these turn into red. How can I fix it?Please help me...
  4. I have photo app's slideshow problem.

I have photo app's slideshow problem.: I always went back to latest photo shown in slideshow after end of slideshow.But now, photo app's slideshow keeps making me going back to first photo of slideshow from other photos when i quit slideshow.Before this problem, i was changing monitor position. At that time, my...
  5. Problem with the slideshow feature in the lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with the slideshow feature in the lock screen: Hello Everyone This is Sagnik. I am a user of Dell Inspiron 3583 and Windows 10 Home Version 2004. I am having a concern with the slideshow feature in the lock screen bar. Whenever I click on it, and select the folder from which I want the images, the images are not being...
  6. Windows 10 Slideshow Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Slideshow Problems: I recently made some changes to my slideshow; created a new folder and deleted the old ones camera roll, etc. Now the slideshow doesn't work. When it starts up the screen goes blank with this error message; "c\Users\Mary\Pictures\Saved Pictures\CameraRoll\Win10Slideshow"...
  7. Windows 10 Slideshow Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Slideshow Problem: I want to make a slideshow from a folder containing pictures. I know how it works, but the slideshow won't play or recognize pictures with shortcuts. So the pictures are not actually in the folder but there are shortcuts to them. How can I make the slideshow play them? I...
  8. Windows Photos keeps auto slideshow problem.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Photos keeps auto slideshow problem.: Windows Photos won't stop going through all the photos in my folder when I click on the pic, and when it gets all the way to the end, when I try going back it keeps pushing back the other way....
  9. Win 10 Pro desktop slideshow problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Pro desktop slideshow problems: Hello everyone! I am having problems with the desktop wallpaper function. I want the slideshow to cycle through the many sub folders of the picture library at random. However, the old Win 7 feature to select all sub folders is missing. I researched this on the 'net and found...
  10. GadgetPack with SlideShow gadget - image view problem

GadgetPack with SlideShow gadget - image view problem: Hi! Since here came Windows 8, came 8GadgetPack. I have now Windows 10.1511 Pro x64 and installed 8GadgetPack 20.0. When I was downloading gadgetpack, there was note that some gadgets will not work with Windows 10.1607. I updated not, but have problem with SlideShow...