Windows 10: Slideshow Screen Saver

Discus and support Slideshow Screen Saver in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Windows 10. I have a bizarre situation. I just installed a brand new computer monitor. I wanted to see what my slideshow would look like. I spent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by bearcat, Oct 6, 2019.

1. bearcat Win User

Slideshow Screen Saver

Windows 10.
    I have a bizarre situation. I just installed a brand new computer monitor.

I wanted to see what my slideshow would look like.

I spent years with Windows 7, and do not like most of the changes in 10, they make it hard to do something like setting up a slideshow.

At any rate, I know how to do it, but it isn't working.
    The folder I created for my slideshow is present, but EMPTY!

So, I performed a Search on the name of one of the photos, and there it is,
    with all the rest, under...

Slideshow Screen Saver

bearcat, Oct 6, 2019

2. Screen saver slideshow for Windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open Screen Saver Settings by clicking on the start button and entering
      Screen saver in the search box.
    • Under Screen saver, tap or click
      Photos
    • To change one or more of the screen saver settings, tap or click
      Settings
      , and then do one or more of the following:
    • To change the speed of the slide show, tap or click the list next to
      Slide show speed
      (it will give three options Slow, Medium and Fast) select accordingly.
    • If you want the photos to appear in a random order, select the
      Shuffle pictures
      check box.
    • Tap or click Save to save the setting changes you made. Then tap or click
      OK in the Screen Saver Settings
      dialog box.

For additional information refer to the link below:

How to use screen savers

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/using-screen-savers

Hope this information helps!

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Screen saver slideshow for Windows 10

What's the order of selecting a desktop background and slideshow screen saver?

RobertGetchell, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Slideshow Screen Saver

screen saver

Hi Jack,

Thank you for using Windows10.

Let us know what happens exactly when you try to set the screen-saver or put the computer to sleep.

I would suggest you to review he settings and check. Here is the steps:

To change Screen Saver:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Screen Saver and click on Change Screen Saver.
    • Select the screensaver from the drop down menu and click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.
    To put the computer in sleep:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Power and click on Power Options.
    • Select Change when the computer sleeps in the left panel.
    Reply with the updated status for further help and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Slideshow Screen Saver

1. Slideshow Screen Saver - Similar Threads - Slideshow Screen Saver

2. Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working: I wanted to set an image folder for the lock screen and screen saver not the same folder, but as soon as I close the options window thinking it has saved everything, It resets back to my actual image and no screensaver at all...I tried to move the image folders from the...
  3. Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working: I wanted to set an image folder for the lock screen and screen saver not the same folder, but as soon as I close the options window thinking it has saved everything, It resets back to my actual image and no screensaver at all...I tried to move the image folders from the...
  4. Lock Screen slideshow and screen saver option not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Screen saver slideshow misses pictures

Screen saver slideshow misses pictures: Why does the screen saver slide-show keep missing pictures from my pictures folder. I have one folder containing multiple pictures approx. 33. However, the screen saver picks up only 10 pictures for the slideshow. To reiterate, all the pictures are of the same format and all...
  6. Slideshow screen saver not working in Windows 10

Slideshow screen saver not working in Windows 10: The slideshow works OK when you preview it in the Screen Saver Settings dialogue but when you apply and OK it and the time comes, the screen just goes black. What am I doing wrong?...
  7. Slideshow or Screen Saver at lockscreen for all users

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slideshow or Screen Saver at lockscreen for all users: We created some generic jpg's that include information and events that are going on in our company. We have a large conference room with a Windows 10 computer and multiple user accounts on that machine. At first I set my profile to Slide show from the lock screen but...
  8. Picture slideshow as screen saver on multiple monitors in Windows 10

Picture slideshow as screen saver on multiple monitors in Windows 10: i have 3 monitors. when doing the screensaver with them in a line with my main monitor in the middle and the other two on either side and the other two extending from the main monitor the screensaver seems to work....ok. the bubbles and texts(ie digital clock) span correctly,...
  9. Screen saver slideshow

Screen saver slideshow: Why don't ALL of my pictures play in my slideshow in screensaver mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/screen-saver-slideshow/8758d3d4-a976-41eb-a6bc-e30c3e1a12fe
  10. setup a screen saver slideshow

setup a screen saver slideshow: I am using the April 2018 upgrade to Windows 10 and have lost my slideshow. How can I set up a new one????? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/setup-a-screen-saver-slideshow/56616909-4878-4232-b5f9-9864d5ca3b18