Windows 10: Slideshow screensaver color is over saturated

Discus and support Slideshow screensaver color is over saturated in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Benq monitor is calibrated and my images color looks in great in Photoshop and also in Windows Photos. When I run a slide show the images are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wireworkzzz, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Slideshow screensaver color is over saturated

My Benq monitor is calibrated and my images color looks in great in Photoshop and also in Windows Photos. When I run a slide show the images are greatly over saturated and just awful for viewing. A few days ago the color in the slide show was perfectly okay. Does anyone have any idea of why this is only happening in the slide show. Windows 10 Ver. 20h2

:)

wireworkzzz, Aug 6, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Screensaver slideshow does not display correctly whith dual monitors set to "extend desktop"

Hi Tom,

Since you've already checked the Screen Saver Settings, kindly answer the following question for clarification:

• Have you tried turning off the second monitor while assigning the screensaver slideshow to the primary monitor?
    • Have you tried disabling and re-enabling the screensaver?

We also suggest that you make the screensaver slideshow to appear first at the primary monitor properly before troubleshooting with the second monitor.

Kindly get back to us for clarification.

Xylee Del, Aug 6, 2021
  3. N86 8MP color saturation

Is there a way to adjust color saturation? The colors are just too extreme.

/Martin, Sweden

delorean75---01, Aug 6, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Slideshow screensaver color is over saturated

Color Saturation changes while playing games

Hi Colin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with Color saturation on the computer, we will look into this for you. However, in order to get to the root cause of the issue, please reply with the following details:

• Does this issue occur only while playing games?
    • Have you downloaded the games from Microsoft Store?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

You can refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

Method 1: Updating drivers

I suggest you to try updating the display drivers and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the display driver and select
      Update Drivers.

4. Restart the computer if prompted.

Article for reference:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Method 2: Calibrating Display color Profiles

You can try calibrating the Display Color Profiles as per your requirement and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Type Color Management in the search bar on the
      Taskbar and open it.
    2. Click on Advanced Tab.
    3. Click on Calibrate Display, and follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate the display.
    4. If you want to change the Default system profile, and then click on
      Change system defaults, click on the profile that you want to make default and click on
      Set as default to make the profile as the default profile.

For more information on Color Management, you can refer the article
    About Color Management

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 6, 2021
Thema:

Slideshow screensaver color is over saturated

1. Slideshow screensaver color is over saturated - Similar Threads - Slideshow screensaver color

2. Over-saturated Youtube Videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Over-saturated Youtube Videos: Lately, I have noticed that when I watch youtube, the videos are far more oversaturated than usual. Can someone explain how I can get it back to normal ORIGINAL :NEW:...
  3. Over-saturated Youtube Videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Over-saturated Youtube Videos: Lately, I have noticed that when I watch youtube, the videos are far more oversaturated than usual. Can someone explain how I can get it back to normal ORIGINAL :NEW:...
  4. Screen Colors Too Saturated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Colors Too Saturated: I've been using a Dell Precision 5560 Windows 10 for several months and I really love it. I occasionally do graphic design work in Adobe Illustrator, though, and I've found that when I export designs, the colors show up VERY different on my other devices iPhone and iPad. I've...
  5. Screen Colors Too Saturated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Colors Too Saturated: I've been using a Dell Precision 5560 Windows 10 for several months and I really love it. I occasionally do graphic design work in Adobe Illustrator, though, and I've found that when I export designs, the colors show up VERY different on my other devices iPhone and iPad. I've...
  6. Slideshow Screensaver Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow Screensaver Error: Hello,So I have a Dell Desktop Main PC; HP Desktop my former PC now connected to a Smart TV and a Dell Laptop I use primarily to stream spotify music.. All three are running Windows 10 with full updates. All three power up automatically at 9am and are on all day until I go to...
  7. Color Saturation

Color Saturation: Hello. I just go this new laptop and the the picture looks 'overexposed'. How do I adjust it? the brightness button doesn't seem to do the trick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-saturation/3d85dfdb-5bc5-46fe-b92e-5ae50955f29a
  8. Video Color Saturation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Color Saturation: Hey everyone, my videos keep playing back in low color saturation (almost in black and white) when I try to play them back on my computer. I've tried MP4 files and even a MOV files with movie maker, video player, and even tried PowerPoint. What's even more puzzling is that...
  9. screensaver slideshow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    screensaver slideshow: Is there a way to find out where a picture that I'm seeing in screensaver slideshow is located. I have a lot of subfolders in the folder that I'm using for the screensaver slideshow, and it's hard to find a specific picture that I sometimes see and want to get the info on...
  10. Screensaver slideshow error

Screensaver slideshow error: I am running Windows 10 and have the slideshow screensaver that comes with Windows 10 set up to be my screensaver. The problem is that often times it does not run. The screen will turn black and in small white letters it will state something like, "Unable to run slideshow...