Windows 10: Slideshow settings in Photos app

Discus and support Slideshow settings in Photos app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you pause the photos in slideshow? How do you set the display time in slideshows? ***Original title: Microsoft Photos***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnHribar, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Slideshow settings in Photos app

How do you pause the photos in slideshow?

How do you set the display time in slideshows?

***Original title: Microsoft Photos***

:)

JohnHribar, Dec 6, 2019

2. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 6, 2019
  3. photo app - How can I do a slideshow in an album? I only see the slideshow option outside of albums.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you referring to the slide show option in the photo app?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps for the slideshow option and check if it helps.

• Open the “Photo App”

• Go to any three options “Collection”, “Albums” and “Folders”.

• Click on any “Photo” and press the key “F5” it will launch slide show.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Slideshow settings in Photos app

How to view photos in a Slideshow in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and press F5.

• You will be able to see the photos in slideshow.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Slideshow settings in Photos app

1. Slideshow settings in Photos app - Similar Threads - Slideshow settings Photos

2. SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos: request to keep following the problem of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-wintop_apps-win_subphotos/slideshow-in-photos-app-does-not-display-more-that/bd76b053-c3b3-4113-be93-a5398165b1fa?messageId=b408803e-35ee-4574-8389-65ba0c356480Now the Photos...
  3. SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos: request to keep following the problem of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-wintop_apps-win_subphotos/slideshow-in-photos-app-does-not-display-more-that/bd76b053-c3b3-4113-be93-a5398165b1fa?messageId=b408803e-35ee-4574-8389-65ba0c356480Now the Photos...
  4. SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos: The slideshow in photos does not display more that 30 photos since June. I don't know which update patch cause this issue. Before the Windows Photos App change the UI to the newest version, everything is fine. Until now, so many problems come up. SlideShow display has a limit...
  5. I have photo app's slideshow issue.

I have photo app's slideshow issue.: I always went back to latest photo shown in slideshow after end of slideshow. But now, photo app's slideshow keeps making me going back to first photo of slideshow from other photos when i quit slideshow. Before this issue, i was changing monitor position. At that time, my...
  6. I have photo app's slideshow problem.

I have photo app's slideshow problem.: I always went back to latest photo shown in slideshow after end of slideshow.But now, photo app's slideshow keeps making me going back to first photo of slideshow from other photos when i quit slideshow.Before this problem, i was changing monitor position. At that time, my...
  7. Photo slideshow

Photo slideshow: I'm trying to make a slideshow and I've already renamed all the photos. I've numbered them 001 - 118. But it's putting them in order by date. The only sort options are "newest" or "oldest". How do I get them in alphabetic or numeric order without having to put them back in...
  8. Photos App Skips Random Photos in Slideshow Mode

Photos App Skips Random Photos in Slideshow Mode: I have recently experienced a problem with Windows 10 Photos App skipping random photos, or groups of photos, when in Slideshow mode. The same photos are also skipped if you manually work your way through the folder photo by photo using the next/previous arrows. If you open...
  9. Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app

Change the duration for slideshow in the Photos app: How can you change the duration, motion, etc.., for all slides across the board for all. Or do you have to do them individually? ***Title modified from Photos duration, motion, etc.***...
  10. Photos App Slideshow Speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos App Slideshow Speed: I'm not very happy with the media options in Windows 10, everything else seems better than Windows 7 except for that aspect. What I am trying to do is use the "Photos" app to select a folder of pictures I want, I then choose Slideshow but it goes through the pictures really...