Windows 10: slideshow

Discus and support slideshow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This just started a couple day ago. While on the internet viewing facebook or just having my desktop showing, as soon as I take my fingers off the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LindaSheets1, Sep 8, 2018.

1. slideshow

This just started a couple day ago. While on the internet viewing facebook or just having my desktop showing, as soon as I take my fingers off the keyboard a slideshow of my photos pops up. I took the photos off my computer thinking it would stop, it didn't. How do I make this stop? I have a HP laptop and called them, I have stopped popups in my setting, nothing stops it. Please help and thank you

:)

LindaSheets1, Sep 8, 2018

2. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Sep 8, 2018
  4. slideshow

Set background slideshow

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to set slide desktop.

• Press Windows logo key + I key.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background dropdown menu, select slideshow.
    • Click on Browse button and then select the folder from which the desktop slide’s to be applied.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

slideshow

1. slideshow - Similar Threads - slideshow

2. File explorer slideshow displays random photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    File explorer slideshow displays random photos: I have been able to show all my photos for years in alpha/numeric sequence in file explorer slide show; but now the show them in a random sequence, including all my old files which previously showed them as alpha/numeric. Please could you tell me how I can disable random play...
  3. 1 Day Desktop Background Slideshow Not Working

1 Day Desktop Background Slideshow Not Working: To be clear, I am NOT talking about the screensaver settings found in Power Settings! I have set Background Slideshow to 'Change picture every' 1 Day. I can go a week without it changing automatically. I have done some tests with settings of 1 minute or 10 minutes, then...
  4. Win 10 Background setting changes from 'slideshow' to 'picture' every time I reboot PC

Win 10 Background setting changes from 'slideshow' to 'picture' every time I reboot PC: I do not know when this started happening but I am on the latest version of Win 10 Version 1809 and my sync settings appear to be set correctly. I can set the background setting to 'slideshow' and select Webshots Wallpaper and everything works fine until I reboot and then...
  5. Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow: Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-app-how-to-select-all-photos-in/b205bbb7-b685-4a6f-ae78-83f77d98b91f
  6. I can't select a folder to use as a slideshow background

I can't select a folder to use as a slideshow background: Hello. I'm trying to set a slideshow from a folder to use as my background for my laptop, however, when I select the folder, it always comes up as "No items match your search." Is there any way to solve this issue? It'd be highly appreciated!...
  7. Desktop Slideshow Not Working In Windows 10

Desktop Slideshow Not Working In Windows 10: [ATTACH] i install this software and make the slide show not working.. how to fix it without uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-slideshow-not-working-in-windows-10/2fbe5a12-a870-424e-8d66-da5213789d0d
  8. Picture slideshow as screen saver on multiple monitors in Windows 10

Picture slideshow as screen saver on multiple monitors in Windows 10: i have 3 monitors. when doing the screensaver with them in a line with my main monitor in the middle and the other two on either side and the other two extending from the main monitor the screensaver seems to work....ok. the bubbles and texts(ie digital clock) span correctly,...
  9. How run slideshow on multiple monitors?

How run slideshow on multiple monitors?: How can I show my slideshow on multiple monitors, on Windows 10 Home? My pictures slideshow only shows on one. Like many users, I have multiple monitors. I want to see family photos on both monitors, as my slideshow. Relatedly, I used to use Picasa, which shows a slideshow...
  10. change slideshow frequency to 10 seconds

change slideshow frequency to 10 seconds: change slideshow to 10 second intervals https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-slideshow-frequency-to-10-seconds/fd32e547-de6d-49f1-891c-206813e8ada9