Windows 10: slideshow

Discus and support slideshow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This just started a couple day ago. While on the internet viewing facebook or just having my desktop showing, as soon as I take my fingers off the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LindaSheets1, Sep 8, 2018.

1. slideshow

This just started a couple day ago. While on the internet viewing facebook or just having my desktop showing, as soon as I take my fingers off the keyboard a slideshow of my photos pops up. I took the photos off my computer thinking it would stop, it didn't. How do I make this stop? I have a HP laptop and called them, I have stopped popups in my setting, nothing stops it. Please help and thank you

:)

LindaSheets1, Sep 8, 2018

2. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Sep 8, 2018
  4. slideshow

Set background slideshow

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to set slide desktop.

• Press Windows logo key + I key.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background dropdown menu, select slideshow.
    • Click on Browse button and then select the folder from which the desktop slide’s to be applied.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

slideshow

1. slideshow - Similar Threads - slideshow

2. Lock Screen slideshow not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen slideshow not working: I have seen this question asked many times over the 4 years since Windows 10 came out. Those questions are now locked so I'm asking again - I have tried many different "solutions" to this problem and the best I have managed is a manual workaround. When the laptop is left,...
  3. No audio icon. No create icon, Just Select, Import, and SlideShow on the top row

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio icon. No create icon, Just Select, Import, and SlideShow on the top row: Microsoft Photos 2017.37071.16410.0 2017 Microsoft Corporation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-icon-no-create-icon-just-select-import/899cb4b8-9d91-49a8-87d7-b77e80d64047
  4. Personalization - Background - Slideshow

Personalization - Background - Slideshow: The option for selecting photos for the slideshow says "Choose albums for your slideshow". I'm curious about the choice of the word "albums" instead of merely "folders". But aside from that, the BROWSE button allows one to select only ONE folder instead of multiple folders....
  5. Pausing photo slideshow

in Windows 10 Support
    Pausing photo slideshow: How do I pause a picture slideshow? The normal procedure of right clicking and choosing your options doesn't exist on Windows 10 and it's driving me nuts. 130287
  6. lockscreen SlideShow allusers domain

lockscreen SlideShow allusers domain: Hello, How to configure a lockscreen slideshow for allusers in my domain ? ( Just 1 computer in fact) It's a windows10 entreprise 1809 recently installed. I've seen gpo but only fixed image at lockscreen, not slideshow lockscreen. Can you help me :) ? Thanks a lot...
  7. Lockscreen Slideshow enable for organization

Lockscreen Slideshow enable for organization: Hi There, I want to set 7/8 images as slideshow on every PCs of my organization. Whenever PC's locks these 7 images should keep sliding. Please let me know how to achieve this? Thanks in advance. Regards, Teja...
  8. Slideshow will no longer work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Slideshow will no longer work: I have the slideshow option enabled and a folder of pictures selected for it. It will not work even though it was working yesterday. None of the settings have changed, it just decided not to work anymore all of a sudden....
  9. How to display different slideshow wallpapers (backgrounds) on each monitor

How to display different slideshow wallpapers (backgrounds) on each monitor: Previously, I could set the background to "Slideshow," choose an album folder, and see a different image from the folder on each screen. The pictures on each screen would then change to something else according to the "Change picture every" timeframe. Now, with these same...
  10. Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75 screen flicker with windows 10 slideshow

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Version 73.0.3683.75 screen flicker with windows 10 slideshow: If you come across the same issue as I and many others have, the following quick fix from a Reddit forum user should help: change settings/personalization turn off automatically pick an accent color. that worked to turn the flickering off. ra2eW8je go to settings ->...