Windows 10: Slight delay at beginning of Bluetooth audio

Discus and support Slight delay at beginning of Bluetooth audio in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So when I get notifications the audio will take a second to kick in if nothing else is playing. I'll get a notification and I won't hear the beginning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/illinent, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Slight delay at beginning of Bluetooth audio

So when I get notifications the audio will take a second to kick in if nothing else is playing. I'll get a notification and I won't hear the beginning of the sound but I'll hear the middle and end. I know what lag is and I don't have the lag. I can play video games and stuff and everything syncs up. It's just at the beginning of sounds or songs if I have nothing else playing. Like it takes a second to kick in or something. Is there a way to fix that?

submitted by /u/illinent
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/illinent, Nov 27, 2020

2. Keyboard delay problem at the beginning of an application

At Surface Pro, I am experiencing a keyboard delay problem at the beginning of an application entry or after a slight stop. When I start typing, in the application started, it takes several seconds to write, and only after the messages "automatic screen
    rotation" appear in the upper left corner and "choose tablet mode in the lower corner." How do I eliminate this delay, quite uncomfortable?

FranciscoCaneira Madelino, Nov 27, 2020
  3. harrymc Win User
    Delay audio for specific device

My personal opinion is that adding a delay to the computer audio is not a precise
    solution, for two reasons :

• There is no way that you can measure exactly the required delay
    • Such a delay will be confusing for everyday work with the computer.

I suggest instead using a software product that specializes in mixing audio
    and can solve the delay problem without introducing new problems.

An example product is the free
    VB-Audio VoiceMeeter Banana.

The
    VoiceMeeter Banana User Manual
    describes how to add an action via MACRO Buttons (page 29):

One of the programmable actions does a delay on the strip numbered i :

Slight delay at beginning of Bluetooth audio zwLNy.jpg

I have no experience with the product, but I believe that you could use
    this feature to introduce an audio delay.

harrymc, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Slight delay at beginning of Bluetooth audio

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Slight delay at beginning of Bluetooth audio

1. Slight delay at beginning of Bluetooth audio - Similar Threads - Slight delay beginning

2. Audio delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio delay: Hi,For some reason, I seem to be getting a delay on my audio. No matter if it's on any browser yes i checked 4 browsers or on an app yes i checked multiple apps, my audio starts about a second slower then my video and stops a second slower then when i stop it. Doesn't matter...
  3. Audio delay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio delay: Hi,For some reason, I seem to be getting a delay on my audio. No matter if it's on any browser yes i checked 4 browsers or on an app yes i checked multiple apps, my audio starts about a second slower then my video and stops a second slower then when i stop it. Doesn't matter...
  4. Audio stutters when it begins to play on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio stutters when it begins to play on bluetooth headphones: When I have my bluetooth headphones connected with no audio playing, and then start some audio such as playing a song, for the first second or so, it will lag, and won't start to play immediately. The same thing happens with system sounds e.g when I receive a notification...
  5. Audio stutters when it begins to play on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio stutters when it begins to play on bluetooth headphones: When I have my bluetooth headphones connected with no audio playing, and then start some audio such as playing a song, for the first second or so, it will lag, and won't start to play immediately. The same thing happens with system sounds e.g when I receive a notification...
  6. Audio stutters when it begins to play on bluetooth headphones

7. Bluetooth Audio Delay?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Audio Delay?: Specifically with my Galaxy Buds+. I'm using this video to test the delay. It's super weird, because there's absolutely no delay when I use these on my phone, but there's nearly 0.5 seconds of delay on windows 10. It makes playing games with them basically impossible. Also,...
  8. Audio Delay with Bluetooth Headphones

Audio Delay with Bluetooth Headphones: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on a laptop and my Galaxy Buds bluetooth earphones have a delay of about 0.5s which is really annoying. It doesn't happen with any videos on my phone, but Youtube on my PC is out of sync. Have googled this and can't seem to find a fix for why W10...
  9. Audio Delay

Audio Delay: I have around 35ms audio delay, when i listen my microphone with audio driver (rear Pink in https://prnt.sc/tkqvtv) the sync is perfect, but if is it a system sound or i listen my microphone with this system option https://prnt.sc/tkqx1c, has delay, in games, videos, i read...
  10. Keyboard delay problem at the beginning of an application

Keyboard delay problem at the beginning of an application: At Surface Pro, I am experiencing a keyboard delay problem at the beginning of an application entry or after a slight stop. When I start typing, in the application started, it takes several seconds to write, and only after the messages "automatic screen rotation" appear in...