Windows 10: Slight Fix for downloads failing all browsers.

Discus and support Slight Fix for downloads failing all browsers. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ran into a pretty annoying bug on any files around 100mb or more they would constantly fail in both Firefox & Chrome even with download manager. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/careersnatcher, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Slight Fix for downloads failing all browsers.

Ran into a pretty annoying bug on any files around 100mb or more they would constantly fail in both Firefox & Chrome even with download manager. I've had bug since I've gotten the PC. Now it does seem fixed partially that I've run this optimizer but it did seem to fail my test of one gig around about 970mb or so I retried and it finished. Anyone know how I can further tweak it even though I am probably not going to download over a gig very often.

SG TCP Optimizer

submitted by /u/careersnatcher
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/careersnatcher, Jun 21, 2020

2. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.1

Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jun 21, 2020
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Slight Fix for downloads failing all browsers.

BF4 Browser Utility

Slight Fix for downloads failing all browsers. LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Slight Fix for downloads failing all browsers. Main.jpg

Slight Fix for downloads failing all browsers. Refresh.jpg

Slight Fix for downloads failing all browsers. about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Slight Fix for downloads failing all browsers.

1. Slight Fix for downloads failing all browsers. - Similar Threads - Slight Fix downloads

2. Edge browser - All searches fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge browser - All searches fail: Windows 10 - Edge browser: ALL searches from the address bar fail with the following message:The connection for this site is not securesearchesmia.com sent an invalid response. Problem has just started on my desktop but works fine for my laptop. In looking for differences...
  3. DOWNLOAD FAILED - VIRUS SCAN FAILED - ALL BROWSERS - TRIED ALL AVAILABLE FIXES

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DOWNLOAD FAILED - VIRUS SCAN FAILED - ALL BROWSERS - TRIED ALL AVAILABLE FIXES: I have quite literally attempted ALL EXISTING FIXES , nothing has worked i have removed all instances of any 3rd party anti virus from the registry edit manually, what have you people done to my computer , your update has completely broken my ability to download anything from...
  4. all downloads interrupted on all Browsers and terminals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all downloads interrupted on all Browsers and terminals: I can't download any file without it being failed, on chrome it tells me Network error, on pip install python pakages install it tells me: DECRYPTION_FAILED_OR_BAD_RECORD_MACand when I try to creat a docker image it tells me hash mismatch. this problem only happen on two...
  5. all downloads interrupted on all Browsers and terminals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all downloads interrupted on all Browsers and terminals: I can't download any file without it being failed, on chrome it tells me Network error, on pip install python pakages install it tells me: DECRYPTION_FAILED_OR_BAD_RECORD_MACand when I try to creat a docker image it tells me hash mismatch. this problem only happen on two...
  6. UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING AT ALL, AT ALL BROWSERS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING AT ALL, AT ALL BROWSERS: EVERY TIME I AM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING, IT FAILS NOMATTER WHAT TYPE OF ARCHIVE THAT IS, AND I SEE A VIRUS Scan Failed MESSAGE, IN ALL BROWSERS. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I FOUND ON THE INTERNET, BUT IT DOES NOT WORK. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA?...
  7. All Downloads Fail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Downloads Fail: I can't download anything from the internet without getting a message that it contains a virus and was deleted. This includes email attachments that I know do not contain viruses as well as even downloading a monthly bank statement. I spend all day updating any available...
  8. All downloads fail regardless of browser!

in Browsers and Email
    All downloads fail regardless of browser!: I'm at my wit's end. Running Windows 10 with a 100/100 connection and every single download fails or times out regardless of the browser I'm using. I've tried with Chrome, Firefox and Edge, all of them have the same problem. Additionally, and this is probably part of the same...
  9. All downloads fail regardless of browser/having server problems too!

in Browsers and Email
    All downloads fail regardless of browser/having server problems too!: I'm going to try this one more time. I posted about this problem a couple of weeks ago and no one had any ideas, but this is getting worse and worse so I'm going to give it another shot. Windows 10 Home, running on a tested 100/100 connection, I cannot sustain any download...
  10. All downloads fail regardless of browser/having server problems too!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All downloads fail regardless of browser/having server problems too!: It was suggested that I post this over in the network forums as well, so hope it's okay that I have the same thread running in two different forums here. Windows 10 Home, running on a tested 100/100 connection, I cannot sustain any download connections and now, I am...