Windows 10: Slight Windows 10 issue

Discus and support Slight Windows 10 issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I upgraded Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 then did a clean install. In both instances I had and have a slight annoyance. When I open a program or window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cyber Kong, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Slight Windows 10 issue

I upgraded Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 then did a clean install. In both instances I had and have a slight annoyance. When I open a program or window then open a second window within that window it appears underneath instead of on top. Does anyone have ideas?

Thanks,

:)

Cyber Kong, Aug 18, 2015

2. Windows 10: Issues with deleting a particular system file and Administrator Problems.

Original Title: Administrator Problems

The issue is quite simple. Ever since migrating to Windows 10, I've been unable to administrate, though I'm supposedly an administrator with "full control." A current example: I've picked up a trojan file in a c:\windows subdirectory. having full control
    of the c:\ directory, I should be able to simply delete the bad file. However, I can't do that because I get the following message:

"You require permission from the computer's administrator to make changes to this file." I've tried all the suggestions here and none of them work. This has been an ongoing issue with this OS since I installed it a year ago. Until now, I haven't needed
    to "administrate" over this directory, and thought that Microsoft would eventually get around to fixing the problem, especially since there have been so many complaints about it. Apparently, Microsoft can't handle it. BTW, Windows 10 sucks. It's apparently
    not built for end users who want to accomplish real work on the computers THEY OWN. Instead it's built for vendors who want to know who you are, where you are and what you're doing, so that they can tailor advertising to you.

Windows 10 Keyboard Issue, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Won't read SD CARD windows 10

Below is the result of following your Step 1. So my issue of Windows 10 not reading the SD is still not resolved. How come the required driver to allow Windows 10 to read the SD in my computer was not installed during the fix?

"There is a problem with the driver for USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller. The driver needs to be reinstalled."

Windows 10 SD issue, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Slight Windows 10 issue

You could Open each Programme in a New Window (by clicking the 3 dots... Top Right of the Screen>Open New Window)

Then you can open 'Task View' open a couple of 'New Desk Tops' and then you can 'Toggle' between them.

Cyberdesigner, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

Slight Windows 10 issue

1. Slight Windows 10 issue - Similar Threads - Slight issue

2. I have a slightly unique situation about my Mom and her having issues logging into her laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a slightly unique situation about my Mom and her having issues logging into her laptop: So I just got my Mom a new laptop, she is in a nursing home and is COMPLETELY computer illiterate!!! I got it for her so she could be a little more comfortable where she is. I am over 2 hours away so I cant just visit her whenever. EVERYTIME I do go I have to fix her pc...
  3. I have a slightly unique situation about my Mom and her having issues logging into her laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a slightly unique situation about my Mom and her having issues logging into her laptop: So I just got my Mom a new laptop, she is in a nursing home and is COMPLETELY computer illiterate!!! I got it for her so she could be a little more comfortable where she is. I am over 2 hours away so I cant just visit her whenever. EVERYTIME I do go I have to fix her pc...
  4. Windows 11 - Slight issue with pinning applications to start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Slight issue with pinning applications to start menu: When I click pin to start for an application, it seems like nothing happens until I then click unpin from start then click pin to start again. This is not such a big problem, but it is a little annoying and it confuses me....
  5. Windows 11 - Slight issue with pinning applications to start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Slight issue with pinning applications to start menu: When I click pin to start for an application, it seems like nothing happens until I then click unpin from start then click pin to start again. This is not such a big problem, but it is a little annoying and it confuses me....
  6. Desktop rename/drop file slight delay - issue or intended?

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop rename/drop file slight delay - issue or intended?: [Windows 10 Pro Version: 20H2 (Build 19042.746)] Hello, I need someone to tell me if it is just me or if there actually IS a very slight delay when: - hitting enter after renaming a file on the desktop or - dropping a dragged file on the desktop If it is intended...
  7. I have a slight issue, this popped up and i have no idea fix this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a slight issue, this popped up and i have no idea fix this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/donteatmyshoe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kckc35/i_have_a_slight_issue_this_popped_up_and_i_have/
  8. BSOD Issues - Slightly Different Error Message Everytime...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Issues - Slightly Different Error Message Everytime...: Help! My computer keeps randomly going to BSOD. There isn't a single cause, sometimes while playing a game, sometimes while just sitting idle. The frequency changes too - today I had about 8 BSOD, typically its only one or two. The most recently BSOD was while using...
  9. Slight Lag Issue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slight Lag Issue in Windows 10: Unsure where to put this. My processor isn't that old (i7-3770k), 16 GB ram. Everything normally works great. A few days ago though windows went almost totally non responsive. Tasks took ages to open, browsers and programs the same. My PC was only on for about half an...
  10. Start Menu Slight Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Slight Issue: Has anyone else had an issue with start menu where you search for a particular program that runs when you click it but the sidebar of the start menu stays open? It doesn't do it all the time but its a bit of a bug bare really. I've had a look online and similar issues seem to...