Windows 10: Slim 1320 Camera

Discus and support Slim 1320 Camera in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; HI, I have a Genius 1320 Slim Camera, windows 10 install all the drivers, for example skype for bussiness can you the camera, but in the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tiagoggama, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Slim 1320 Camera

HI,

I have a Genius 1320 Slim Camera, windows 10 install all the drivers, for example skype for bussiness can you the camera, but in the windows camera app, wont appear, only the integrated laptop camera.

How can i configure this ?

submitted by /u/tiagoggama
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tiagoggama, Apr 4, 2020

2. How to unistall Slim Cleaner Plus

Windows 10 included Slim Cleaner Plus. Control Panel listed Slim Cleaner Plus. I clicked to uninstall the program several times and each time shows a window that the "Slim Cleaner Plus server is unreachable.

There is other procedure to uninstall Slim Cleaner Plus.

HGutierrezPK, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Apr 4, 2020
  4. 1320---01 Win User

Slim 1320 Camera

no Nokia camera on my 1320

I just bought a 1320 and ít doesnt have Nokia Camera, i cant install ít, pls tell me why

1320---01, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Slim 1320 Camera

1. Slim 1320 Camera - Similar Threads - Slim 1320 Camera

2. The driver for HP Laserjet 1320 is missing from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The driver for HP Laserjet 1320 is missing from Windows 10: The driver for the HP Laserjet 1320 printer is missing from Windows 10. Has anyone been able to find a driver for this printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-driver-for-hp-laserjet-1320-is-missing-from/ca9c0226-1753-4228-b455-01e7ca3057c5
  3. Printer HP LaserJet 1320 not working after Windows 10 upgrade

Printer HP LaserJet 1320 not working after Windows 10 upgrade: My HP LaserJet 1320 printer has stopped working after a Windows 10 upgrade. Have tried installing patch KB456723 and reinstalling the print driver but to no effect. Have tried printing a test page from my PC and get an “Operation could not be completed error 0x000007d1....
  4. Anker Soundbuds slim not connecting

Anker Soundbuds slim not connecting: I have what I believe is a working pair of anker soundbud slim headphones. However, when they are connected to my laptop a lenovo ideapad s-340 with Windows 10 I cannot hear anything expect for some occasional static. Also, when I am connected to Zoom with an LG bluetooth...
  5. cant log in to slim cleaner plus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant log in to slim cleaner plus: log in to slim cleaner plus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cant/4654abce-f33d-4bf9-8cc3-fff3bc6c46b1
  6. UNINSTALLING HP Laserjet 1320 Printer

UNINSTALLING HP Laserjet 1320 Printer: I have an old printer (HP LaserJet 1320) installed in my windows 10 notebook. As the printer is not working fully as expected (i.e. the printer only prints only one copy of a document when it is asked to print several copies at a time), I was advised to uninstall the printer...
  7. MISE A JOUR LUMIA 1320

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MISE A JOUR LUMIA 1320: Bonjour, j'ai un Nokia Lumia 1320. Depuis un bon moment déjà, pratiquement aucune application ne fonctionne (Messenger, Facebook, Insta, ...) On me demande de faire la MAJ de windows 8.1 vers Windows 10 mais je n'arrive pas, impossible de le faire. Alors, je viens vers...
  8. HP Laserjet 1320 Printer -- ECONO Mode

HP Laserjet 1320 Printer -- ECONO Mode: The subject printer only prints in an old designation called "Econo Mode" It was present I the older versions of Windows but now that I have Win 10, it is no longer available. Problem is to get it out of Econo mode...
  9. Windows 10 driver for hp 1320 laserjet printer not working

Windows 10 driver for hp 1320 laserjet printer not working: had a hard time to make this work and this is why I am pasting the solution here in order for everybody to find the solution more quickly than I did (I lost around 2 hours on this). We just installed the Laserjet 1320 USB on the newest Windows 64bit but it was a big hassle...
  10. How to delete Slim Cleaner & Slim Service from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete Slim Cleaner & Slim Service from my computer: I have 2 files on my Win 10 Computer: 1. Slim Cleaner 2. Slim Service They are interlocked so they can't be deleted! I don't know how they got on my computer in the first place! Are they some kind of virus? Must be bad if you can't delete them! 71193